How you became a devotee?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Barbarossa
Интересующийся
Sex: male

How you became a devotee?

18 Jun 2021, 03:58

Hi to all. It can be an interesting story about how you became an amputee lover and how you feel it firstly. My story here)
When I was 9 I went to the school and saw a girl ~11 years old in school uniform behind me. She slowly walks the same way with her granny but I saw an unusual thing - she walks with fresh wooden crutches. “Her leg is broken” - I thought. But when I came closer I saw no gips o so on the lower part of her leg. There was her left leg, her right femur and… nothing. Her right leg was freshly amputated above the knee. It was like a bomb. It was the first time I felt the strange excitation. She was the prettiest girl in the whole world for me. Some times later I understand that I prefer girls without one knee (mostly left but amputated right leg is also welcome). I found Ampix, Amphouse, Flamingo girls in internet and find out that I’m not alone. It brings some difficulties to everyday life but it’s not a problem). And what about your stories about first experience as amputee devotee, friends?

Berliner
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Стрелец

Re: How you became a devotee?

21 Jun 2021, 10:29

Bei mir begann es noch bevor ich zur Schule ging. Ich war mit meinem Freund im Schwimmbad und seine Mutter hatte als DRK-Schwester die Aufsicht beim Schwimmen von Behinderten. Und da waren in den 1960er Jahren viele Beinamputierte dabei. Mich hat damals fasziniert, wie sie sich bewegt haben - mit und ohne Prothese. In der Umkleidekabine habe ich dann auch zum 1. Mal Prothesen ganz aus der Nähe gesehen. Diese Bilder konnte ich nicht mehr vergessen und habe versucht, soviel über Amputierte zu lesen und zu sehen wie möglich. In der frühen Zeit ging das nur in Zeitungen und Magazinen, bis dann die genannten Ampix, Amphouse, Flamingo kamen und natürlich auch das Internet. Das war und ist schön anzusehen, wichtiger sind mir aber persönliche Kontakte, die ich später auch hatte und habe.

mazawier
Новичок
Poland

07 Jul 2021, 13:49

Hi! I noticed amputations when I was about 12 years old. I went to school and it turned out that there was a girl in the class a year below without the index finger of her right hand, which intrigued me very much, but at that time I did not feel it as sexual arousal. At the same time there was a friend and an older girl at school. They used to use it. orthoses. Then this friend ended up in my class because he had a messed up year due to hospital stay. His hip was operated on and he was on crutches for a long time. Often, during breaks, I was able to persuade him and he would give me crutches for a few minutes. A little later, I went with my parents to a larger city and there I saw the first woman in my life without one leg on crutches. It was summer, she was standing at the tram stop, she was wearing a dress and it was obvious that her leg was amputated above the knee. I saw her only a dozen or so seconds from a long distance, but it marked me for life.

Rene9
Новичок
Sex: female
Ваш Знак зодиака: Скорпион

16 Jul 2021, 14:55

I remember that it started a few years ago when we moved house, one of the daughters of the next door neighbors was born with spina bifida, she could not walk and obviously had to use a wheelchair, she was 4 years older than me, at 2 days From the move I saw her but it did not cause anything in me, it was until a few days after I returned from school when I saw her get into her father's car that you already know LoL felt something that cannot be described, from that moment I could not stop seeing her legs, for me they were beautiful but at the same time weird :) I was always attentive to see her leave, I loved to see how she got on and off her father's and her boyfriend's car, Friends we didn't go but if we got along, I visited several Sometimes her house and she mine, we went out several together with friends, but everything went to hell one day when watching a movie I tried to kiss her, we did not go out or visit each other again, after 2 or 3 years she went to live with her boyfriend and I never heard from her again. From there I am attracted to people with disabilities. Around that time I also met a boy at school with 4 amputated fingers but that's another story ....
Image.
SHE IS THE GIRL WHO STARTED IT ALL

Käpten Ahab SAK
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Овен

16 Jul 2021, 18:32

In den ersten Jahrzehnten nach dem 2.Weltkrieg gab es bei uns in Deutschland noch eine relativ große Anzahl amputierter Menschen im Straßenbild zu sehen. Allerdings waren dies in allererster Linie ausschließlich Männer. Auch sie erweckten schon durch ihre von der Normalität abweichende Erscheinung meine kindliche Neugier. Diese natürlich immer gepaart mit der Ermahnung der Eltern, daß es sich nicht gehört "da hin zu schauen" und schon gar nicht, darüber zu sprechen.
Aber gerade dies machte mich um so neugieriger, wie alles was verboten ist.
So weit, so gut.
Das große "Aha-Erlebnis" aber kam in Italien im Campingurlaub als ich etwa 10 Jahre alt war. Zum ersten Mal begegnete ich einer beinamputierten Frau. Bisher hatte ich nur amputierte Männer gesehen, aber eine amputierte Frau war für mich natürlich wie eine Offenbarung. Sie war noch nicht gar zu alt - maximal im Alter meiner Mutter. Beide Beine waren im Unterschenkel amputiert; ihre Beinprothesen waren mit Lederschäften und Riemen ausgestattet und sahen nach heutigem Verständnis urzeitlich aus. Sie trug auf dem Campingplatz natürlich Badekleidung und erledigte, wie andere Frauen auch, ganz selbstverständlich ihr Tagesgeschäft.
Eine Erscheinung und ein Erlebnis, das sich unauslöschbar bei mir eingebrannt hat und mich bis heute, über 60 Jahre lang begleitet.

alexkramer
Новичок

13 Aug 2021, 07:22

I remember, when I was at the age of 8, my father and I went to a restaurant.There I saw a woman, I can‘t remember her age, a woman, she had no right leg. The crutches lay on the floor. Ist was absolutely mindblowing for me and I believe, that was the point.

AlphaKingDrake

20 Mar 2022, 00:32

I was really into medical stuff for a while as a kid, because I had that mentality of I WANT to help people who are worse off than I am. From cast I got curious about missing limbs. 12 years later I learn they're called 'amputees' and my whole world opened up. My curiosity turned into attraction realizing that if I'm gonna take care of someone I'm going to want it to be someone I can spend the rest of my life with.

mezugon
Новичок

11 Oct 2022, 00:45

To be honest I don't remember when it started for me, but for sure it was when I was very young. I think it had something to do with one of old movies seen in TV at that time, that's the only memory I have.

Queen
Новичок
Sex: female

13 Oct 2022, 22:35

It also started when I was very young but do not remember the first time I « felt » it. Probably something I watched on TV. Western film maybe

dakdev_eu
Новичок

16 Oct 2022, 18:31

It all started when I was around 10 years old.. I remember we were on holiday in some remote place, but I can't remember what exactly triggered it. All I know I was done for starting then :)