How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Scharlotte
Новичок
Sex: -
Ваш Знак зодиака: Близнецы
Germany

Re: How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

07 Jan 2020, 19:57

I don't find anything bad about it, but it is important that it fits on a spiritual level. Then a handicap is a common problem that is easier to overcome. I speak from over 40 years of experience and have had good and bad times. :friends:

Wheeliewoman
Новичок
Sex: female

04 Feb 2020, 16:09

What I like about the devotees on this site is their honesty. Much appreciated.

KH999
Новичок

09 Mar 2020, 20:41

I have been lucky (I suppose you could call it that) I have contact with a few Amputee ladies through the club my late wife helped to start up. Nothing would ever happen unless one of the ladies instigated it, then there is only one single lady the others are married so that narrows it down.

wcampdev
Sex: male

30 Mar 2020, 09:40

just for my personnal case, i think there is two different way to say it.
-first way-I ve been very attracted by cripple women, ( amp or para) since i was very young , means more than 30 years ago, but unfortunatly, it was before internet and the incredible possibility to talk about wtih so many people.i 've never meet any cripple woman. Then, my wife since 25years is able, and very lovely...but i'm always missing something , and it will forever be until i 'll meet.
i think disability make a part of women (and male of course), like longs legs, tits, typical body, asses, and many others
It s not the fully person, but make a part of with others like personnality, instruction, way of life , etc...
-second way-but because of popular thought, i ve never coming out to the world, and always be afraid to be shamed by it,so never possibility for me to be proud . maybe i lake courage.
Maybe with discussion it'll go in the right way for me; who knows where it drive

Bella

24 May 2020, 21:07

Hello, I find it really sad that most of you feel ashamed about being a devotee.Why do you feel the need to keep it a secret? There’s nothing wrong about it, you just have a desire for an amputee, just as some men like blonde women, or a woman with big boobs, or a big ass, or a short lady or a tall lady. It’s just your preference and I think there’s nothing wrong with it.
I hope you all find lovely amputee ladies and can be happy and not worried about what other people think. Life is too short to live with regrets. :wink: :wink: :wink:

Tommy
Интересующийся

25 May 2020, 08:26

Well said Bella, but the problem is (to me at least) that the whole topic of being attracted to people with a disability is not accepted in public and even considered "abnormal"... I think that is the most obvious reason why devotees are so shy to openly admit their admiration... And I´m no different to be honest... I mostly keep it to myself that I´m attracted to amputees and the number of persons which I have told (in real life, not in the internet) is a low single digit figure...

Romka
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

25 May 2020, 13:11

Bella,
I'm not sure if it's always being ashamed, just to protect yourself against inconvenient reaction.
I personally feel that among relatives and friends it causes stupid questions and permanently pushed you to justify.
Moreover, you should well consider, what problems it may cause among your work mates and employers when they know about your "pervert" attraction. Please note, I only talk about the attraction, not about having an amputee partner. But if you have such, you better not present it as result of your special attraction, IMHO.

Barbarossa
Интересующийся

22 Jul 2020, 03:59

I like it, but it’s rather hard to meet a perfect amputee girl)

Bbwampadmirer
Новичок
Sex: -
United States of America

22 Jul 2020, 15:14

Hard to meet a perfect ambled girl much less an amputee perfect girl. We all have some type of flaw

framplor
Новичок

02 Sep 2020, 12:15

Well, many times I have felt bad for being a devotee, although I have never disrespected anyone.
Today I feel better, being a devotee is not something that conditions my life. Of course I would like to meet an amputee girl, but I assume that this is very difficult to happen.