Еnjoy pretend amputees

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
daemanue
Sex: male

Еnjoy pretend amputees

13 Jun 2018, 23:42

At the age of 5, I remember hiding my arms inside my pyjama top in bed. I gained great comfort from this. By age 8, I wanted to wear pyjamas like my father and I persuaded my mother to buy me pyjamas for 14 years olds that I could grow into. I loved folding up the arms and legs and pulling the waist cord tight. At night I would unroll my sleeves and arms and sit on the bed flapping the empty arms and sleeves which I had tied off with elastic bands at the ends. I used to go to sleep like this.

At age 12, I began puberty and my feminine desires came out. In my bedroom was access to a large under stairs store room. I started going through my parent’s clothes finding their spare pyjamas and nighties in bags. I pulled these out and started wearing full size adult nighties and pyjamas under the bed clothes. Nighties were my preference. The sleeves were ideal for my folded slender arms. The nightie hem could be bundled up and held in a bunch with elastic. I felt so warm and relaxed. I am sure that my parents noticed me asleep and dressed up in nighties but nothing was said. I soon saw my aunts and grandmothers started placing their unused nighties in my bedroom cupboard and soon there were over twenty plump tall nighties just ready for a little boy like me to wear. They were all neatly hanging the cupboard for me.

A turning point came at age 17 when I worked away in London and could choose my own nighties to wear. My wife accepted my crossdressing in nighties and also the pleasure of being a pretend amputee. We liked the feeling of our arms being trapped inside garments. We both wear pyjamas and nighties and enjoy being pretend amputees from time to time.

fakeamp
Интересующийся

Re: Еnjoy pretend amputees

16 Jun 2018, 17:45

Thank you for your post, I was pleased to read it as I too pretend (in public and privately) as well as being a devotee of SAK ladies and pretending appears to be frowned upon by many. I also like pictures of ladies who are pretending but more of that later. I have no interest however in cross dressing pretending, Trousers with the empty leg folded or pinned up, a single leg between two wooden underarm crutches does it for me.
Let me say at this early point that I do not have BIID and I do not claim to have BIID as an excuse for my pretending. I simply get sexually turned on by appearing and feeling like I only have one leg. I like the pinned up empty trouser leg, the crutches and the feeling of just a single foot on the floor. I have often wished I had only one leg but just for sexual purposes not because I didn't think it belonged like BIID sufferers
Like you I started pretending to be a leg amputee in early puberty by folding my leg and putting on pyjama trousers. I bound my leg with either a bandage or a belt and didn't worry too much about the foot bulge as I simply sat in a chair or on my bed at home or when I was alone I hopped around the house. I occasionally pretended to be a DAK and it was at this point that I first had an orgasm from pretending. I have no idea how or why it started, I had no amputee relatives nor do I recall seeing or being in contact with anyone with one leg. At this point I don't think I was a devotee or even that I was turned on by one legged ladies, that started after I started pretending.
For the rest of my life I have pretended to be a LAK often in public (that's a real turn on for me) and I have worked to develop a way of binding my leg and hiding my foot bulge to the point where I am confident it doesn't show and I have successfully passed myself off as an amputee many times. Loose baggy trousers not tight ones - (a mistake many make thinking it helps to keep the folded leg tight) two pairs of ladies pantie girdles, one high waisted pair and one long legged pair, the strongest support possible and both a couple of sizes too small cover my stump and hold the folded leg tight against my buttock. No more bandaging or covering to the folded leg, the less bulky it is the better.
Like the winter best as its possible to wear a long coat and the transformation to one legged man is complete.
I like ladies who pretend, not those who do it to sell photos and videos for devs but who pretend because it turns them on to be one legged. I met two such ladies and we pretended together before I met tow real SAK ladies who were in my life

Topic Author
daemanue

17 Jun 2018, 19:40

Thanks for your post. The information about your approach to clothing is practical advice that can be put into practice quite simply and safely.

Wheeliewoman
Новичок
Sex: female

04 Feb 2020, 16:28

I've been out with a single leg pretender and we both gained from the experience.

fakeamp
Интересующийся

04 Feb 2020, 19:35

Wheeliewoman wrote:
04 Feb 2020, 16:28
I've been out with a single leg pretender and we both gained from the experience.
I have been pretending to be a LAK amputee on wooden underarm crutches in public for many years. Pretending in public is a wnderful experience anyawy but in the company of a female pretender or better still real one legged lady would be fantastic

See my post above from June 2018 unforunately there appears to be no interest in pretending on here - I find it an incredible sexual turn on

mazawier
Новичок
Poland

Enjoy pretend amputees

23 Jun 2021, 18:46

Ich gehe gerne auf Krücken, ich liebe es.
Ich tue so, als würde ich fotografieren und dann ES, es ist sehr aufregend.Image

tdk964
Интересующийся
Italy

Enjoy pretend amputees

03 Jul 2021, 16:35

Very interesting, do you think that one day you will amputate your index finger?

bagnojan
Ваш Знак зодиака: Лев

18 Jul 2021, 22:06

pretending in public is awesome, i think its generates endorfins :)