How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Dev123
Sex: male
Poland

How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

21 May 2019, 23:29

Hello people!

Like in the topic: how do you feel about your fetish, or however you call it (Ruth Madison states it can even be a different sexual orientation, since you can't get orgasm without any 'amputee trigger' let's say)? I've always felt guilty for thoughts about my beloved having an accident, so that I can finally get what I crave (yes, i'm being a little honest here). Because I wouldn't want her to suffer, right? I'd like to show even more care and love, using my... 'paraphilia' (all this terms sound so disgusting). Guys (and girls :dance: ), how do you all feel about it? Would you rather get rid of it? Lately I think I would. What are your thoughts on this issue? Greetings!

femalecripplesonly
Житель
Sex: -
Germany

Re: How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

22 May 2019, 19:30

some difficulties in my youth, Now I accept myself as I am. I am proud to find beautiful women who find the Normalos repugnant and ugly. Since 40 years ago I never have had intimate contacts with "healthy" and "intact" women.

Topic Author
Dev123
Poland

22 May 2019, 22:08

How did you manage to do that? I'm 22 and I've never had any contact with an amputee, I don't know how to start

skippiebg
Интересующийся
Sex: female

23 May 2019, 15:46

Being a devotee has enriched my sexual imagination and injected colour into my life. It has made me more philosophical. I have understood things which I would not have understood otherwise -- about my libido, about love versus s*ex, and about life in general.

femalecripplesonly
Житель
Germany

23 May 2019, 19:41

Dev123 wrote:
22 May 2019, 22:08
w did you manage to do that? I'm 22 and I've never had any contact with an amputee, I don't know how to start
I‘ve had some luck. It wasn‘t simple at all. There were long periods of forced sexual abstinence. If you can‘t have s*ex with „normal“ women you don‘t have s*ex. ButBut if you can be together then with a beautiful cripple woman you enjoy it all the more.

KH999
Новичок
Wales

15 Jun 2019, 03:04

I never realised I was until I met and married my late wife. She was a high DAK, now I am resigned to the fact that I would rather be with a lady missing some part of a leg or even both.

swissampdev
Интересующийся
Ваш Знак зодиака: Лев

23 Jul 2019, 05:15

Most of the time i feel ok with it because i am always interessted in the person first because it ius just a sexual fetish! The nicest stump is pretty useless when the person behind is not in the same flow like me.
But when i see how other Devotees are reducing a women on her dissabillity i feel realy bad and thats the reason why i cant start a conversation with an amputee women. then because of this dudes a lot of the women feel bad about devotees and i can understand that and i respect that!

Bbwampadmirer
Новичок
United States of America

26 Jul 2019, 21:37

Being a devotee does not define me. I am married to an able body women and we have a great life. I do find women that are missing limbs especially attractive but that is not the only thing I find attractive about a women. As some else has said I do feel guilty when I think of my wife as an amputee.

kurt60
Новичок
Ваш Знак зодиака: Дева
Germany

03 Dec 2019, 13:11

So zu denken ist eine Bereicherung ,wo sollte da Schuld zu finden sein ,es kann doch für eine amputierte Frau nichts schöneres geben wie schön und sexy gesehen zu werden . Natürlich muss sie ihre Amputation angenommen haben .