Симметрия ампутации

Forum rules
Общение только на русском языке!!!
Сообщения на других языках будут удаляться!!!

kirillkin
Новичок
Sex: -
Ukraine

Re: Симметрия ампутации

04 Jan 2017, 11:37

reider wrote:Image

вы всё про симметричность- прямо геометрические размеры проставляете))
Вот Теорема Пифагора- Это класс!
Красивая девушка...

reider

04 Jan 2017, 11:42

..простенько, и со вкусом))
если можно так выразить свои чувства.

reider

04 Jan 2017, 11:45

...*Красивая девушка...
Вот именно- прежде всего красота- ум-доброта
а потом культя.
ИМХО

reider

04 Jan 2017, 11:49

Картина маслом- как раз в Тему моих предпочтений и страстей-пристрастий!))

mesiu84
Poland

04 Jan 2017, 21:35

Can someone confirm if I'm right? Is she a partial successful wannabe? As far as I remember there was an article about her that she wanted to have both her legs removed and used dry ice to do this, but only was successful with 1 leg, the doctors were able to save the other leg. I'm not sure if it was her and I can't find the article now, it was about 15 or even more years ago. Can someone confirm it?

skippiebg
Интересующийся

04 Jan 2017, 21:44

Картина маслом- как раз в Тему моих предпочтений и страстей-пристрастий!))
И моих, тоже! Просто красота! Художник этот -- мексиканец. Его жена -- ампути (RAK если не ошибаюсь), ходит с одним костылем. Имени его забыл. Переписывялся с ним больше 10 лет назад. Мужик хороший...

skippiebg
Интересующийся

04 Jan 2017, 21:49

mesiu84 wrote:
Can someone confirm if I'm right? Is she a partial successful wannabe? As far as I remember there was an article about her that she wanted to have both her legs removed and used dry ice to do this, but only was successful with 1 leg, the doctors were able to save the other leg. I'm not sure if it was her and I can't find the article now, it was about 15 or even more years ago. Can someone confirm it?

Yes, I can confirm reading the same article (or a copy of it many years ago. It was online, can't recall where. Was in brief touch with her by email may years ago. Nice family-orientated lady. Unusual in being an Anglophile Frechwoman :) Lost touch.

admin
Администратор
Sex: female

05 Jan 2017, 12:34

skippiebg wrote:
mesiu84 wrote:

Yes, I can confirm reading the same article (or a copy of it many years ago. It was online, can't recall where. Was in brief touch with her by email may years ago. Nice family-orientated lady. Unusual in being an Anglophile Frechwoman :) Lost touch.
Ребята, если я правильно понимаю, это ваннабе wannabe? или как наывается человек сделавший ампутацию по своему желанию :roll:

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

kot1969
Старожил
Russia

05 Jan 2017, 12:41

admin wrote:
skippiebg wrote:
mesiu84 wrote:

Ребята, если я правильно понимаю, это ваннабе wannabe? или как наывается человек сделавший ампутацию по своему желанию :roll:
Ну ежели это правда, то да!