Amputee model

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Amputee model

19 Oct 2018, 16:02

Lisa Scheer had her leg amputated as a result of bone cancer – but she refuses to let that stop her from pursuing her dreams of being an alternative model.
Lisa, from Duisburg, Germany, was diagnosed with bone cancer when she was just twelve years old.

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Re: Amputee model

19 Oct 2018, 16:03

She underwent two years of chemotherapy and surgery to remove the deadly tumours, but was left with a non-functioning right leg. ‘I was still too young to really understand what was going on, so I did what I was told in order to survive,’ says Lisa. ‘After two years of chemotherapy and plenty of suffering, especially for my parents and family I was classified as cured after the femur and tibia surgery. ‘I may have been cured from the wretched cancer but marked for life by a knee that was completely stiff after the surgery.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

19 Oct 2018, 16:04

‘So, aged fourteen I went back out into the world, but everything was different. I experienced mean classmates, constant teasing and bullying but it all made me harder and more self-confident. ‘However, I never came to terms with my fate, I hated my leg, it just wasn’t me. The scar was deep and tough, the joint stiff and immobile as if it was glued together from the inside. ‘All I wanted was to be a normal child again, living a normal life, but that wasn’t going to happen.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

19 Oct 2018, 16:05

‘Things got better as I got older and wiser, I learned a trade, made friends, went out partying and dancing and found the love of my life. ‘But there was still nothing the doctors could do except for pointing out how well I was managing. I just couldn’t accept things as they were, I had desire to do so much more in my life that wasn’t possible with my stiff leg, I wanted more out of life than just managing and getting by.’ Lisa decided to amputate her leg, so she could let go of a part that had caused her pain and move forward with a body she loved. ‘It was a risky procedure and I had to chance my life, but it was the only option for me to have a better quality of life,’ she said.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

19 Oct 2018, 16:06

‘I was so happy, after fourteen years of waiting I felt almost reborn. It was a long way back to normality as it was such a big change and took me a time to recover from such a big surgery. ‘The amputation has made some things a little more complicated, but many things are better now. ‘I get really good reactions and good vibes from everyone about my leg and a lot of respect from people around the world which I think is beautiful. ‘My handicap has also opened up new opportunities for me as a model and I’m unique in that there aren’t any tattoo models that I know of that have an amputation!’ The amputation gave Lisa the confidence to go into modeling, quickly booking alternative shoots.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

19 Oct 2018, 16:07

In the resulting photos Lisa shares her tattoos and her leg to inspire others to embrace their looks and the things that make them different. Finally, ‘I got into modelling four years ago when I went along to a photoshoot with my little cousin and instantly fell in love with it,’ Lisa explains.
‘When I was younger I was a punk girl and later a metal fan so that scene has massively influenced my unique look. ‘I’ve already lost count of my tattoos but it’s a big project that I won’t stop working on until I’m tattooed all over my body. ‘I love my look because I’m myself so if I think something is cool or beautiful I go for it. I think everyone is beautiful and unique in their own way, everyone should love themselves as if you love yourself it radiates your beauty.’
https://metro.co.uk

KH999
Новичок

15 Jun 2019, 08:06

She certainly is unique and I love the look, I would be proud to walk down the street with her on my arm.

Emilevef
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Лев

19 Oct 2019, 17:05

In one of the Indian languages.. Tahan means Thirst.. That this has got me thirsting for more... :
Amazing Story TPG.. thanks for introducing her