Vicky Balch lost part of her right leg

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Vicky Balch lost part of her right leg

18 Mar 2018, 11:36

A woman who lost her leg following the Alton Towers crash has revealed how posing for a racy lingerie shoot has left her feeling 'sexier than she ever has'.
Vicky Balch, 21, from Grismargh near Preston, Lancashire revealed that she was so nervous about the intimate shoot, which sees her posing seductively in lingerie including stockings and suspenders, plunging bras and lacy negligees that she almost cancelled it.

Vicky's amputated right leg can clearly be seen in the images but she decided against wearing her prosthetic limb despite initially thinking that she would

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Re: Vicky Balch lost part of her right leg

18 Mar 2018, 11:39

The 21-year-old from Grismargh near Preston was bought the shoot by her friend but told Eamonn and Ruth on This Morning that she was terrified of doing it

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

18 Mar 2018, 11:40

The 21-year-old was one of five people to be seriously injured when one carriage on the rollercoaster ride crashed into a stationary cart last June, and was forced to have her leg amputated in a series of gruelling operations.
The tattooed model appeared on This Morning today to talk about the photoshoot experience, telling presenters Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford that the photoshoot came about after her friend Hanna won a competition to get a free shoot with Manchester-based snappers Andrew Wood Photography.
She revealed: 'My best friend Hanna won the photoshoot and thought Vicky needs a good boost and suggested that I do it.
'I wanted to do it; l never say no to anything but I didn't know if I'd look s*exy... I had no idea.'

Vicky, who is now able to walk again thanks to a motorised bionic leg, said that the shoot saw her 'trying everything' but had initially been worried about how she'd be treated by the photographers when she arrived at the studio.
She explained: 'I didn't know how I'd be treated, whether they'd treat me like a normal person and we'd just do one or two poses or how it'd work.
'But we tried everything and Danielle the photographer was lovely.'
She also revealed that she went out shopping especially to buy the provocative underwear including lacy basques, plunging bras and suspenders and stockings. She wears a towering black platform heel on her left leg.
'I had no idea what I'd look good in. So, me and my mum went shopping and we asked for help.'

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

18 Mar 2018, 11:43

Photographer Danielle at Andrew Wood Photography in Manchester put Vicky at her ease, suggesting that she try a variety of daring poses

The tattooed model called the results 'amazing' and said they have boosted her self-esteem a huge amount.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

18 Mar 2018, 11:45

Vicky revealed that she was in 'floods of tears' at the beautiful collection of shots when they finally arrived.

The seductive images took two weeks to process during which time Vicky said she felt scared; she admitted she had 'no idea' how the shots would look.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

18 Mar 2018, 11:49

Vicky said she didn't wear her prosthetic leg at the shoot, something which she had expected to do but revealed that she soon felt relaxed enough to try lots of looks.

The studio shoot saw tattooed Vicky leading seductively against an antique dresser, with a feather boa adding to the saucy ambiance.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

18 Mar 2018, 11:53

She went on to describe the moment she saw the photos, after a two week wait while they were processed, as terrifying, saying she was scared about what they'd turn out like.
However, the results of the steamy shoot, which sees her posing against an antique fireplace and on a metal bed, were a huge surprise.
She says: 'I cried my eyes out - I was amazed. I didn't even think I'd look like that againg - straight away there were tears,'
The shoot has given her her confidence back and she revealed that after the crash she'd battled with her weight.
'I'm a lot better about my confidence now - I'll wear little dresses again now.
She added: 'I'd love to think this was more about the fact that it doesn't matter what you look, you can feel s*exy.'

Vicky revealed to Eamonn and Ruth today that her confidence has soared since the shoot and that she's now happy to wear little dresses again. Right, Vicky as she arrived at the London Southbank studios of This Morning earlier today

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

18 Mar 2018, 11:56

The 20-year-old had been dating long-term friend, fitness trainer Dan Hatton, 25, for a few months from November and he supported her through operations and exhausting physio but the romance didn't develop.
The Smiler ride at Alton Towers; the ride controversially re-opened in March this year; right: Vicky and her mother appearing on The Victoria Derbyshire show in September last year, just three months after the accident.