I always had an attraction to Amputee women

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
ser11141977
Sex: male

I always had an attraction to Amputee women

18 Oct 2018, 18:23

As long as I could remember I has a curious fascination with amputee women which had grown over the years. As I got older my attraction had grown stronger. I always wanted to date a woman who is an amputee but I am shy to approach them because for 2 reasons which are 1. I always think that they would be self conscious because of their amputation which is a big misconception because I have many amputee women who are very confident and who are comfortable with their disability and are dating able bodied partners. 2. What made me hesitant is because I always thought they would think that they think that I wanted to go out them because just to feel sorry or I would think that I would creep them out because I was afraid that they was thinking that I only want them because of their missing limb/limbs which is also false. I wonder is there a female amputee on this site who are open minded who is willing to meet me and strike up a friendship that will hopefully develop into something more and the they are she can feel free to contact me so we can strike up a friendship so we can get acquainted with each other