Devotees and relationships

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Droidar
Новичок
Sex: -
United States of America

10 Dec 2016, 06:24

My name is Andrew and I'm a devotee from the US. How many other devotees are in relationships with able bodied partners and how does your devoteeism work in the relationship?

A little about me, I'm in a long term relationship with a woman whom I love with all my heart but my devoteeism is quite the secret, although she knows about it. I find it hard to discuss it with her as I fear it will divide us but at the same time I feel as though a part of me will never be complete by attaining a relationship with my dream woman.

admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Re: Devotees and relationships

10 Dec 2016, 13:37

Andrew, thank you for an interesting topic :good: I have a question for you, if you do not want can not answer :wink: did you have any thoughts, ideas, fantasies that your wife became amputees are and she doesn't have some limbs?

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Topic Author
Droidar
Новичок
United States of America

11 Dec 2016, 01:10

While I don't wish for her to become disabled, I wish in some ways that I would have found the one o truly desire. As far as fantasies go, of course I have them but I under no circumstances wish for anything like that to happen to her.

Singularity
Интересующийся
Netherlands

12 Dec 2016, 09:12

I'm happily married almost twenty years with an able bodied woman.
When we had just met, there was a tv programma on 'weird' sexual preferences, and one of them was erotic attraction to amputees. I was about to use this moment to confess I had this attraction too when she exclaimed that you would have to be really really pervert to be attracted to amputations. It caused me to not confess and I have never had the guts to tell her since.

So, my devoteeism is very much a closet thing. Am I happy nonetheless? Yes, I have a very good marriage and I have given my devotee feelings a hidden place. Hidden is of course not perfect, but in my heart I have always felt this attraction as impossible to fulfill. It is hard enough as it is to find a wife who is a good match with me, so to also demand of her to have the perfect amputation is too much: I would never find her! And no matter how intense attraction to amputation feels: for me good match with my partner is much more important than the number of her limbs! :)

My 2 cents, and thanks for an interesting topic, Andrew!

splaker19

16 Dec 2016, 14:16

Happily married 18years to a wonderful woman. It was the one of the hardest things to tell her about my devoteeism , she accepts it but doesn't understand it. I do have dreams at night sometimes where she is an amputee. they were never sexual in nature. When I first started having them there was a lot of shame and guilt about having them. Over time I just embraced them as the closest I'll get to living out a fantasy with her. It's nice to know there are others out there like me.

ampfan2016
Новичок
United States of America

01 Jun 2017, 18:51

I am married as well, I have been married for the 6 years to an able bodied woman. Right now I'm almost at the point that I want a divorce since I feel guilty that I lust for amputee women and very much desire to be with one. I feel that she deserves to be with someone who wants to be with her completely and I cant do that as much as I have tried.

admin
Администратор

10 Jul 2017, 14:55

who are still members of the forum are married for amputees are not, but secretly dreams of mistress or wife amputee :roll: :angel:

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

pauldev52
Интересующийся
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Овен

10 Jul 2017, 15:06

I assure You, dear admin, that all who look on this forum dream about amputate. And, alas, even those who have been married to "this" woman. :sorry: just like in real life.

jmark82

22 Oct 2017, 21:02

i was married and told my wife about my devotee feelings. it was sometimes very difficult because she felt less than the fantasy i had. i also lived with amputee girlfriend. every relationship has its challenges no matter what.

Langelina
Девотесса

23 Oct 2017, 10:36

And here I had the courage to confess. The main aim was to find out whether it is the same as I do. Was hoping for a miracle I guess, was scared, and suddenly he, too, is the same, and we hide from each other, and then on his deathbed, suddenly it turns out that we all were afraid and hid. But it turned out that he was a regular, was shocked, just completely lost her looks to him. I promised more this topic is not to touch, he apparently decided that it I had a temporary lapse of sanity, because now all is as if nothing had happened, even some comments about the amp are released, the feeling that as if nothing happened. More with him this subject for what will not raise.

And he told his two friends. Both were of course in shock, I heard about this for the first time. One reacted rather humorous, all we have is good (TTT), continue to communicate as usual, sometimes she starts joking with me about my preferences, but normally so kind to speak)) the Second friend gently undoing, maybe not because of this, but I still have a suspicion that scared me when I thought I was at her with the axe attack)))) see no other reason, limited to the now SMS kami ng et al., although we were friends since kindergarten.