Devotee attraction to male amputees

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Alien
Интересующийся
Sex: -
Ireland

Devotee attraction to male amputees

07 Aug 2017, 03:20

> Are there more men who feel their devotee attraction crosses the borders of sexual gender preference?

That's actually quite strange. I am attracted to more than one gender, but only to female amputees. Human sexuality is a mysterious subject!

My quest here is to find my love or at least like-minded friends.
Моя задача – найти любовь, ну или дружбу.

OhioDev
Новичок
Sex: male

Re: Devotee attraction to male amputees

16 Apr 2018, 14:25

Wizzy wrote:
28 Jun 2017, 13:55
I am only attracted to women, but if I see a man with a prosthetic leg or arm, then I am compelled to look and I get turned on.
Same for me here, and occasionally, the rush is every bit as strong as if it had been a woman. I consider myself to be straight, but on at least a dozen occasions in my life, I've played out some serious fantasy thoughts in my head after seeing an otherwise attractive male amputee, especially if they fall into one of my "favorites" categories of arm amputee, axillary crutch user, or below-knee amputee. Some particularly tantalizing sightings have provoked repeated returns to such fantasy, even many days after the encounter.

Most of my imagined male-oriented desires center around touching, caressing, and up-close looks at a real stump that I've actually seen in person (i.e., out in public somewhere), or in photos or videos of actual amputees (i.e., rather than the random product of my imagination). An androgynous appearance pushes my fantasies quite a bit further, but generally limited to strictly touching/caressing, albeit perhaps beyond the immediate stump. Additionally, I have discovered only in the most recent years that I am strongly and inexplicably turned on by the notion of looking at or touching someone with a partial or complete penectomy--an amputation of the pe nis.

In my younger days, I would have felt conflicted about all of this, but as I've grown and matured, I've come to realize that as long as I don't hurt anyone, and it remains in the private fantasy world of my own head, who cares? I've come to discover, perhaps most importantly, that accepting--rather than denying--your fantasy urges keeps it all more exciting and fresh.

An an anon, I love talking about all of this stuff--it's incredibly liberating, and I wish that I'd been able to hear from someone like me when I was much younger.

I welcome your comments, questions, and the sharing of your own recollections and deep thoughts.

J.

Bbwampadmirer
Новичок
United States of America

04 May 2018, 00:06

I am a straight male but depending on the man and his type of amputation I have had I guess what would be called sexual desire. Especially a photo I recall of a naked man that had very short dak stumps and who's pubic area was clean shaven was very intriguing.

Langelina
Девотесса
Sex: female

04 May 2018, 09:22

Oppositely I am a straight female-devotee, but female-amputee have never called sexual desire inside me :gyi: .

hhhford2
Интересующийся
Italy

24 May 2018, 18:04

ok Langelina, but what about a female's stump? (not female, only her stump: you desire it?)

fakeamp
Интересующийся

09 Jun 2018, 15:53

I am 100% hetero but I find the sight of one legged men using crutches with the empty pant leg folded or pinned up also gets me sexually excited, not with the male but the sight of the stump, single leg and crutches.

I wonder if anyone, male or female thinks the same when they see me out in public pretending, I hope so!

Mollyduker
Дух форума
Australia

19 Jun 2018, 06:23

Alien,
Alien wrote:
07 Aug 2017, 03:20
Are there more men who feel their devotee attraction crosses the borders of sexual gender preference?
Although I'm 100% hetero don't find the attraction to male amputees strange. As OhioDev described his experience very well, I have also relatively recently developed a desire for the male stump (even penectomies). It's not a sexual attraction, but simply the experience of seeing the stump. In my case very short AK or HD/HP dressed in very tight shorts or speedos modified to conceal the stump, or lack thereof, to stimulate the imagination.

Although I'm not a psychologist, I suspect that my attraction started with my exposure to amputees (and they were all men) at the early age of 8. I grew up in Europe in the 50"s with a lot of WWII veterans with all types of amputations. There was a rehab hospital near me where I frequently observed legless men. This was of course well before became sexually aware, although I remember getting quite excited, even getting erections. It was only at puberty that I became aware of the opposite s*ex and developed a preference for female amputees. They were of course very rare, and in those days were very much kept in the closet. I didn't see the first one-legged female until I was 17, so in the meantime my imagination had to work overtime, and in the absence of pictures I had to draw my own. But that's a story for another time.

Wonder if anyone had similar experiences.

Mollyduker
Дух форума
Australia

21 Jun 2018, 06:43

Mollyduker wrote:
19 Jun 2018, 06:23
very
One of my favourite male amps. Just leaves enough to the imagination :-)

Mollyduker
Дух форума
Australia

21 Jun 2018, 11:32

Mollyduker wrote:
21 Jun 2018, 06:43
One of my favourite male amps. Just leaves enough to the imagination :
Or what about these guys?

wn2bdak
Great Britain

11 Jun 2023, 20:47

In my youth the 1st amputees I saw were men. Mostly missing legs and using crutches but also a few with peglegs. In my early teens there was a boy at school who lost a leg above the knee, that was the 1st stump I ever saw.
From that point I was gay although I also get turned on by female amps.