Creative -- and/or challenging -- s*ex positions

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
skippiebg
Интересующийся
Sex: -

Creative -- and/or challenging -- s*ex positions

25 Feb 2017, 03:27

Greetings! A fantasy often ventilated on amputee-devotee forums involves the possibility of entering hip disarticulated women from the side. This is just the tip of the iceberg of possible creative amputee-only s*ex positions. Let's discuss them! The corollary is that there might be some challenging or near-impossible positions. Let's discuss them, too!

Many years ago, I had a brief relationship with a rather older, married, one-legged woman who happened to have a right hip disarticulation. I have to admit, to my shame, that I never consciously attempted side entry. Our encounters were rare and "stolen", and things took a spontaneous course. Amid the enjoyment of her body, aroma, unbridled emotions, and companionship, it never occurred to me to try and enter her from the side intentionally, just for the sake of finding out how it felt. However, I do recall that most of the time I did end up entering her from the side -- that was simply the only available position and not some sort of "optional extra". Well, perhaps not from the side, but from three-quarters. You get the idea.

Some 20 years ago, I had a couple of sexual encounters with a woman who had a high amputation of the right leg. It was so high, she could not be fitted with a prosthesis and had used crutches full time since age 17 (she was then 39). Side entry (or "three-quarters") was pretty difficult in this case, not least because her very short remaining femoral bone hurt both her and me. I have also had a couple of other experiences with one-legged women and girls, and in these cases there were no mechanical differences at all from s*ex with two-legged women.

As to difficult positions, I recall that rear entry with a one-legged partner is difficult for more than a few strokes, unless she has plenty of pillows/cushions/padding under her torso. One reasonably good way of getting around the problem is to make her kneel on the floor with her upper body over the edge of the bed.

The woman on top position could be challenging for the hip disarticulated lady. She leant on her right arm or else supported herself on her leg, but the positioin could not be maintained comfortably for more than a minute or two.

Well, so much for me! Over to all of you!

upma
Новичок

Re: Creative -- and/or challenging -- s*ex positions

05 Mar 2017, 00:46

Ich könnte mir vorstellen das man mit einer rechts Hüftexartikulierten Frau in der sogenannten Löffelchen Stellung wunderbaren s*ex haben
kann, da man mit der Hand freien Zugang zu Ihrer Vulva hat und man Sie so zusätzlich mit der Hand stimulieren kann.

Topic Author
skippiebg
Интересующийся

Re: Creative -- and/or challenging -- s*ex positions

09 Mar 2017, 21:40

upma wrote:Ich könnte mir vorstellen das man mit einer rechts Hüftexartikulierten Frau in der sogenannten Löffelchen Stellung wunderbaren s*ex haben
kann, da man mit der Hand freien Zugang zu Ihrer Vulva hat und man Sie so zusätzlich mit der Hand stimulieren kann.
Sure!

Unless you are left-handed, of course :)