Wasn't this a discussion forum?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Singularity
Интересующийся
Sex: -
Netherlands

Wasn't this a discussion forum?

16 Feb 2017, 13:04

When this forum started, there was lots of discussion and talk. Now, the only thing I see is pictures being posted, and the occasional video. But if you're looking for foto's and video's, there are much better places for it than this site, with easier posting, better quality and without censorship of external links.

So shall we leave the visual material to others and return to what this forum started as? I liked the way we started here!

sekachdev

Re: Wasn't this a discussion forum?

16 Feb 2017, 14:20

Singularity wrote:When this forum started, there was lots of discussion and talk. Now, the only thing I see is pictures being posted, and the occasional video. But if you're looking for foto's and video's, there are much better places for it than this site, with easier posting, better quality and without censorship of external links.

So shall we leave the visual material to others and return to what this forum started as? I liked the way we started here!
Paul, I do not know what happened to Olga! Very worried! I write to her, but she did not answer ... I add photos to the forum that he was not dead and that he had not been closed. If you have a relationship with Olga, get in touch and find out what it is alive though? .. What happened? .. Maybe she needs help? .. (((

Topic Author
Singularity
Интересующийся
Netherlands

16 Feb 2017, 14:30

I will, and I will keep you updated if I hear anything from her.

Topic Author
Singularity
Интересующийся
Netherlands

17 Feb 2017, 09:41

Singularity wrote:I will, and I will keep you updated if I hear anything from her.
I got message back. Olga is okay, just very busy. So no worries, and thanks for your concern, sekach! :)

sekachdev

17 Feb 2017, 12:10

Singularity wrote:
Singularity wrote:I will, and I will keep you updated if I hear anything from her.
I got message back. Olga is okay, just very busy. So no worries, and thanks for your concern, sekach! :)
Thank you! I've calmed down! :)

amputeedevotee
Новичок
United States of America

22 Feb 2017, 11:27

i hope there is more talk i just found the forum and ive always wanted to find a forum for devotes

skippiebg
Интересующийся

01 Mar 2017, 00:38

This is just about teh only remaining decent-toned discussion forum on amputee/devotee issues. I do hope it continues! It seems to have fery few participants, sadly. Keeping a dialogue going between half-a-dozen-to-a-dozen regulars can be difficult...