Smooth stump or scarred?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Romka
Житель
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

Re: Smooth stump or scarred?

01 Jun 2018, 12:35

jack wrote:
31 May 2018, 23:24
I think if a lady has a had tragic amputation and her stump is very ragged and scared she should get a revision cosmetic surgery
I agree with so many others here. A scar has a story to tell. I would not have a smooth one artificially scarred, but even less I would go for the opposite and have cosmetic surgery done. Keep it natural and nice!

fakeamp
Интересующийся

09 Jun 2018, 15:50

As smooth as possible please with just the faintest scar. Very scarred gnarly stumps are only s*exy if covered by a skirt, pants or a stump sock

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Wales

16 Aug 2018, 13:33

Singularity wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 13:37
I saw a remark regarding this subject in 'Favorite amputee from Ampworld, Ampgermanyru...', and it made me wonder if we all have preferences in this respect, and if so what they would be?

So, does your taste require a smooth stump, a clean amputation, for amputee beauty to trigger? Or the reverse maybe: preferring clear signs of (often) traumatic amputation? Or are you indifferent in this?
An individual's perception of anything that can have the adjective "beautiful" applied to it will always be subjective. One man's muse is another man's mousse! So why (in our case), should stumps be exempt from such critique?

For me Brittney's stump represents perfection - short, smooth and beautifully formed.

However, by way of illustration of just how specific individual taste can be, she falls shy of "ticking all the boxes" because she's lost the wrong leg!!! Yup, for some reason that's a mystery to me, my preference is for LAKs!Image

fakeamp
Интересующийся

16 Aug 2018, 19:48

Taffdev wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 13:33
Singularity wrote:
08 Feb 2017, 13:37
I saw a remark regarding this subject in 'Favorite amputee from Ampworld, Ampgermanyru...', and it made me wonder if we all have preferences in this respect, and if so what they would be?

So, does your taste require a smooth stump, a clean amputation, for amputee beauty to trigger? Or the reverse maybe: preferring clear signs of (often) traumatic amputation? Or are you indifferent in this?
An individual's perception of anything that can have the adjective "beautiful" applied to it will always be subjective. One man's muse is another man's mousse! So why (in our case), should stumps be exempt from such critique?

For me Brittney's stump represents perfection - short, smooth and beautifully formed.

However, by way of illustration of just how specific individual taste can be, she falls shy of "ticking all the boxes" because she's lost the wrong leg!!! Yup, for some reason that's a mystery to me, my preference is for LAKs!Image
I totally agree For me it has to be LAK I don't know why but RAK is just not as s*exy

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Wales

17 Aug 2018, 08:33

fakeamp wrote:
16 Aug 2018, 19:48
I totally agree For me it has to be LAK I don't know why but RAK is just not as s*exy
Let's hope I've cracked how to edit unwanted text and photos from quotes. If not, then this is a reply to fakeamp's last post.

Actually my preference for LAKs isn't wholly a mystery to me, I do have a theory as to why I have it, but that's a story for another thread.

Mollyduker
Дух форума
Sex: -
Australia

08 Sep 2018, 06:25

Taffdev,
Taffdev wrote:
17 Aug 2018, 08:33
Actually
Still waiting to find out why you have a preference for LAKs. Is there a post in another thead? Meanwhile you might enjoy the LAKs below.

dennis0072
Новичок

08 Sep 2018, 09:13

es kan beides sehr schön aussehen

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Wales

09 Sep 2018, 10:22

Mollyduker wrote:
08 Sep 2018, 06:25
Taffdev,

Still waiting to find out why you have a preference for LAKs. Is there a post in another thead? Meanwhile you might enjoy the LAKs below.
Thanks for reminding me and for the photos.

I'd intended to start a thread re: To what do you attribute your devoteeism? But I'll answer your question here.

There's no doubt in my mind that my devoteeism is the result of having an aunt who was an AK amputee. I first encountered her at my maternal grandparents when I was (at most) 4 years old. She would have been in her mid 20s then and I can recall that meeting as vividly as if it was yesterday. As I entered my grandparents lounge my aunt was seated on the sofa - blonde hair, slim, wearing a floral print summer dress (typical of the late 50s/early 60s) and NO LEFT LEG.

If that doesn't explain why I prefer LAK's then I don't know what does.

I also found her prosthetic that day - hidden behind a floor to ceiling curtain - and distinctly recall peering over the lip of the socket. Another image that will remain with me for life. I've an ES photo of one just like my aunt's somewhere. If I can find it I'll add it to this post.

Ampdev13

15 Sep 2018, 11:13

I enjoy many stumps, scarred or smooth!
Smooth maybe a little more so though as i usually relate this to the person maybe going through less trauma...

Acer19
Новичок
Ваш Знак зодиака: Козерог

17 Sep 2018, 12:57

As smooth as possible, with a scar. Length and a nice round shape more important though.