This sensual fantasy is destined not to be fulfilled

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
stanis
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы
This sensual fantasy is destined not to be fulfilled

26 Nov 2020, 21:18

At present, using crutches is outdated, with the passage of time it will be even more so, I say this simply because in my case, the definition of a devotee may not completely fit my person.

I do not necessarily like women who have amputations, for example, all those young women from instagram and tik tok publishing their videos and photos with their modern prostheses do not go or come to me, "they are pretty" I think, as I would think when I see any pretty girl with both legs.

Similarly of all the abundant material that exists on the internet I can hardly pay attention to a couple of photos or videos from time to time. I understand that this is because not all women in general seem attractive to me. There are a number of physical characteristics that make people like each other.

I have had a few girlfriends (with both hands and legs) and have objectively noticed that they were not much more beautiful than average, yet they were much more physically attractive to me at the time than other people.
I have also seen unknown women with whom I did not have contact, and in a single moment they were able to "flirt" with me. I also remember that they were not beautiful compared to the canon of our global culture, but they shared physical similarities that I particularly like, the face, the shape of their body, even the attitude they seemed to have (if you don't deal with someone it is difficult to know their real behavior).

I can like and be sexually attractive with fullness the common women, and nevertheless exists in my interior that small abstract fantasy, a fetish would say, how much sensuality causes me to imagine or to evoke a beautiful woman with only one leg supported in axillary crutches.

I do not know, if at this point I have managed to understand myself, I do not find fascination in all women who use crutches, when I see a girl cross the street with an injured leg if I do not think it is beautiful but for others if it is, it goes unnoticed by my mind very quickly, likewise I have recalled how many women with one leg and crutches have crossed with me in my life; something like fourteen, of which three or four even though they were young (or compatible with my age) did not transmit me that feeling of desire that other women have done. I simply paid attention to them because they fleetingly recalled that distant fantasy.

The last girlfriend I had was a person with whom I spoke openly, on one occasion he asked me what my paraphilias were, playing I said "guess" and trying with the common ones without guessing, he said as a last resort "it's something with your feet, right" I said yes, and he insisted, so not to give him a deep explanation that even I have not managed to understand, I just said "I like girls who use crutches", he looked at me strangely as if thinking "good for you friend". When it was my turn I didn't expect her to be totally reluctant, she said "if I have one or several maybe, but I don't feel ready to tell you about them" (I have no idea what her terrible secret might be in my opinion she was a very charming person).

At present, using crutches is outdated, with time it will be more outdated; what probability exists that a woman to my liking, besides being pretty and nice, is missing a leg, uses axillary crutches and wishes to meet me, cross with me; mmm I don't know, something tells me that this image lives only in my imagination.
Maybe in a past life one or two centuries before I had an intense romance with such a person, and the administrator of nirvana happened to erase that from my memory. Maybe the next girlfriend I have will be open-minded and will like to play at fulfilling our fantasies, but of course I will be smart, this time when we talk about it I will say "you first".