Can I get rid of been a devotee?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Lil
Новичок
Sex: male

Can I get rid of been a devotee?

08 May 2020, 15:52

Hello, I'm new in this forum and like you I 'm a devotee. Probably you guys are ok with it but I really want to get rid of this fetish. In my case I like more things about women than an amputation but it really turns me on.
Before you tell me, no. I don't want to accept it. I don't want to be like this. I didn't ask for this.
Do you know any method to get rid of this or at least change it into another thing?
Maybe aversion therapy?
Any tips?

*PD: If there's something written that don't make much sense, sorry. English is not my first language.

Romka
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

Re: Can I get rid of been a devotee?

08 May 2020, 20:04

Yeah I've heard aversion therapy is the first presumption among expert of what can help.

But first take into consideration all consequences! What if just after some successful sessions you have the incredibly luck to meet a one-legged woman and her stump makes you vomit.

Unrealistic, you may think. But don't you know Murphy's law? :lol:

And sure, as pauldev mentions, attraction to other female triggers may also get lost by this therapy :cry:

skippiebg
Интересующийся
Sex: -

08 May 2020, 21:00

Do not even think of it, my friend! Aversin therapy is an entirely useless and stupid treatment for s*ex offenders, It is intended as a certificate-granting process whereby the therapists get public money for having ostensibly made a s*ex offender renounce their motivation for offending. Aversion therapy changes nothing at all. I am sorry you are so desperate you are considering such ineffective and desperate measure. Lean back, enjoy life, and admit that nothing human is alien to you!

Topic Author
Lil
Новичок

08 May 2020, 23:59

So, what are the altarnatives?
Going to the sexologist?
There's no treatment? I can't even control myself?
I can't imagine living my life like this, without saying this to anyone ever, even my future girlfriend?
And hating this part of myself?
This is like a curse bro.

Topic Author
Lil
Новичок

I disgust myself

10 May 2020, 02:24

I feel very bad right now. This sh*t is a torture. I don't know how you guys are happy with this. Don't you feel bad about this? Liking something that makes suffer your partner? Don't telling anyone about this ever?
I don't no how to deal with this. Pretend I don't have this fetish? Or dating an amputee and feel even wrong?
I could never be ok with myself having this condition.
F*uck, I never asked for this.

Romka
Житель

10 May 2020, 12:51

Lil wrote:
10 May 2020, 02:24
Or dating an amputee and feel even wrong
Why feel wrong if you have the lottery checkpot of finding one ready for dating? This, I believe is the main problem of us and the only reason why anyone of us might think about eradicating his/her special preferences. But feeling guilty on the way to fullfilment, no way!

Romka
Житель

10 May 2020, 13:02

And always consider the risks of unwanted side-effects of any psychological treatment.
First, answer some question to yourself (and maybe to us, if you trust us in this anonymous forum):
- does your devoteeism restrict you to amputee/handicapped ladies, or can you imagine having love with "conventional" ladies, too?
- How old are you/in which stage of life? Did you have love/s.e.x/relationships ever before, probably even with an amputee lady?

Especially, if you have not yet so much experience with the opposite s*ex, then I personally would first discover this fascinating world. I would not interfer in this natural process with any therapy before.
Sure, I know several devotees, who hoped if they marry their fall in love and marry a non-amputee woman, their secret passion would disappear, but in the end it stayed. They live a happy marriage, but have to cope with their secret.
Yes, this is a risk. But before you do not know all details of your love life, I think the risk of rushing into a therapy is way higher.

Topic Author
Lil
Новичок

10 May 2020, 23:46

Sorry Serafim, I don't know what you mean even with the traductor.

Romka:
-No, devoteeism don't restrict me. But it's easier to me to turn on with amputee girls. Other thing I think is important is that I think vaginas are kinda gross. The don't disgust me but they messed me up sexually. Perhaps because I saw a picture of one when I was a kid.
-I'm sixteen. I've never been in a relationship but I've been in love with non amputee girls.

The thing is that imagine I accept this fetish. If I have a non amputee girlfriend I'll have to keep this in secret and I feel uncomfortable having such a secret especially about s*ex with my partner.
On the other hand I would have to find an amputee girl that I like and one who it's ok with devoteeism. That's pretty difficult.
The problem with this fetish is that is very specific.

I think I exaggerated a little yesterday but I felt powerless.

skippiebg
Интересующийся
Sex: -

11 May 2020, 23:26

Lil wrote:
10 May 2020, 23:46
I think I exaggerated a little yesterday but I felt powerless.
First, just calm down, okay..! Accept things! All great religions teach you to accep things, to show humility. Things are there for a reason.

You have this fetish/emotion/desire for a reason. The reason is that you need to work on yourself. (You can always work on yourself because you are always there.) This is good! You can emerge stronger and a better person!

You need to take your time and explore your feelings. Give them free reign in your imagination. Explore their full range. THE FULL RANGE! Do not worry! You can't break yourself of anyone else. See the positive in your feelings.

After that calm down and tell us how you feel then.

Okay?

Good!

Topic Author
Lil
Новичок

12 May 2020, 01:59

I have doubts. we are not supposed to change things about our behavior to be better persons? Or accept ourselves like we are? Like you said I have this for a reason, probably a childhood trauma or something like that. But If this it's not genetical. Can I work on it to overcome it? It must been like that I mean work on it to overcome that problem not to accept it.

About the second part, I've been 3 or 4 years exploring my own feelings. I've never thought about this too much until now.
The only possitive thing I found about devoteeism is... faster orgasms?
By the other hand it has all the cons that y'all know.
And the most important thing I don't want it.

I have a theory about my devoteeism. It's a little weird tho:
Something I've noticed is that I get excited faster with amputees, but the strongest orgasms came seen girls masturbating (although I do not like much to see vaginas) or something "harder" than the habitual things I watch (more erotic than sexual)(I don't like the typical po rn with men having s*ex, only girls)
So I think that my devoteeism started develop somehow when I saw that image when I was a kid and my mind searched another way to channel all my sexual instincts. Amputees.

It's the only explanation that comes to my mind.