How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

CNLexi
Житель
Sex: female
Ваш Знак зодиака: Весы

Re: How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

23 Feb 2022, 17:46

star_dust_sk, I get your point, and on some level I dig it just as a reasonable person. My story is a bit complicated, and is shown in my thread. The problem is it's in russian.

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.

CNLexi
Житель

23 Feb 2022, 17:52

star_dust_sk, My story is clearly shown under my thread, but it's in Russian. That may answer quit a lot of questions and cut some doubts.

Here's the link:
viewtopic.php?f=29&t=1518

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.

CNLexi
Житель

23 Feb 2022, 17:55

star_dust_sk, Sorry for the double - the forum played a faul game again and didn't show the first post as intended.

AlphaKingDrake
Sex: male

20 Mar 2022, 00:14

It's nice to finally figure out what I like, but because amputees make up a 10th of the total population I feel like I'm doomed to a life of failure and loneliness. I've accepted that fact, but it's not gonna stop me from trying.

star_dust_sk
Новичок

21 Mar 2022, 09:43

Hi AlphaKingDrake, welcome on board :-)

I think it's not that bad, actually. Amputees may represent just a 10th of population (I would even say less) but, unfortunately for them, they also experience their share of problems when it comes to dating. Most people just freak out when they get confronted with a stump and its reality, and even more so when they start to imagine spending the rest of their life with an amputee person. This sort-of plays in hands for us, devotees.

What plays against us and against the chance to meet our dream, is the fact that amputees try to hide their disability and we try to hide our attraction to them. That makes us walk beside one another without even noticing we might belong together. That's why I think we need to be more open - they should be more open about their handicap and we should be more open about our feelings towards it. And here comes the internet, a great place to become open while still maintaining a good portion of anonymity and security. I think this is the way to go nowadays and chances of success are not that slim. I would surely do, if I was young again.

Supporting Ukraine.

MaksTax
Ваш Знак зодиака: Козерог

08 Apr 2022, 15:28

no matter how much practicing i do dribbling with my left hand, i simply cannot drive in strong going to my left. i can handle it with my left and drive with it at less than full speed but i simply cannot go in as fast as i can with the left dribble.

other than simply trying to dribble with it, is there anything you guys do to practice off hand?

Dakwannabe
Sex: -

16 Jun 2022, 18:03

In my case more important for girl to be good looking at all and then I could enjoy her being amputee aswell. I mean, I would not be ever interested in some fat pig, whatever amputation would she had. I rather don't like when stumps are heavily injured with bruises you know, like Celeste or that russian girl, not Oksana, Oksana is Ok as she like to have fun with her legs and her bruises are actually quite cute as it looks ljke a flower or smth. But the best type is like Li Xuemei's or that other two chineses who like to deligently massage and have fun with stumps, knowing that 90% of audience are devotee. The best thing though but hardly encouterable is to young high Dak use active minimalistic wheelchair, showing off her disability very clearly, like Natalia Ryzhova/Volya or Carol Bassilio but Bassilio is Lesbian and that knowledge itself ruins it a bit but im just about look itself. Natalia Mayara is super-hot even though she is not Dak, AKBK, but she had always used active chairs and showed her injured legs without shame, whatever occasion she always has her stumps bare and sits on active wheelchair which she had several. In conclusion, most important is for girl to look like I would like to, face, slim body etc. I clearly would like regular, abled bodied woman because whatever Im devotee I am not completely crazy and I am aware that living with such a person can have its cons, even quite hard. Although if a woman would be like those I wrote I like I would completely go into it xD

Romka
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

26 Jun 2022, 21:19

Dakwannabe,
Interesting, this is how tastes differ. I actually like amputees with a slim figure. But while I do not really feel attracted to chubby two-leggers (quite mainstream), I also find some chubby amputees lovely. Here I am more open for the whole range. Some chubby, wobbly stumps can be actually very arousing to me.

illustrious22

26 Aug 2022, 00:15

Amputee Woman know they are different and far from the normal two legged ones. They are reminded every day when they look at their bodies. It is important for the Devotee to understand that pointing out the disability is a continual reminder of how the amputee sees society confirming what they already know.

Hence the amputee woman is to be approached with the notion of letting her know that to you the Devotee she is a beautiful woman. She needs to feel a connection more than just the physical attraction. For me and my wife, I found out she accepted her amputation due to cancer, but she never had guidance from other amputees on how her life was going to change. The fact that her family do not talk about her disability, the fact that jobs look at her as an insurance liability, the fact that her body stands out in the crowds, the fact that she walks with a limp and so many other concerns that where not known to her. It is because of these conditions that most amputee woman are unapproachable. They are shy, timid, or may just flat out be bitter and depressed. Most of the time in private, they dream of having two legs. But they never accept or move on that they are now an amputee.

To me, I always felt attracted to amputee woman, more importantly, I am attracted to them because I want to be the one to make the whole. I want to provide for them, and pleasure them. Whats interesting is that although I been married for 16 years, I still have not stopped looking at other amputee woman online and in person. I am always searching, my eyes whenever I do find another woman regardless of age, I feel the need to approach them and start a conversation. What change is that now I bring my wife, if she is with me and I introduce her. I am just fascinated to find out what the other person story is like, her struggles, and dreams. My wife has grown very slowly in regards to ignoring the public's opinion about disable woman. She now goes out without her leg, but never shows her stump in public. To her that is private and she feels embarrassed. However she knows that I love her and like her body, especially her short stump. I am fortunate to have found my wife, but it was not easy. I am lucky her stump has a minimal scar and is very attractive. I realize this now, whats more important is that I have been with her even when she got a cancer again in her breast. To me whats important is for both the man and the woman to understand it is together that life can be lived in peace.

hhhford2
Интересующийся
Sex: -
Italy

08 Sep 2022, 17:39

CNLexi wrote:
23 Feb 2022, 16:39
star_dust_sk, I'm quit new to the subject of devotee/amputee one on one, though I had a brief interaction with it on my working place. I'm not a devotee or an amputee in a pure understanding, so get me right here. At any case, since I've joined this forum some things went really clear for me, and once again I do agree with you on most things here. The only thing that really breaks the point of an attraction for a devotee is that in most cases it's a distinctive situation being a catalyst. In the case of "green eyes" or "blond hair" it's more of a demographic thing.
"In the case of" green eyes "or" blonde hair "it's more of a demographic thing":
it should also be considered that green eyes and blond hair have never represented a trauma for anyone, while losing a leg maybe!
So "I like you because of your blond hair" or "I like you because of your stump" is very different, and the difficulties of dev_ are evident.