How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

CNLexi
Житель
Sex: female
Ваш Знак зодиака: Весы

Re: How do you feel being an amputee devotee?

09 Sep 2022, 22:53

hhhford2, As I said. If you didn't fly through the point, then you are thinking in different way then me, writing the original thing :not_i:

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.

hhhford2
Интересующийся
Sex: -
Italy

12 Sep 2022, 16:55

CNLexi wrote:
09 Sep 2022, 22:53
If you didn't fly through the point, then you are thinking in a different way then me, writing the original thing
sorry but i can't understand the translation
please explain to me what you mean by "you didn't get to the point" and "thinking differently from me, writing the original thing".
So maybe, if you're interested, I'll try to explain myself better too-
Between Russian, English, Italian and google translate it is quite complicated :O

CNLexi
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Весы

14 Sep 2022, 22:58

hhhford2, Sure, the idea and a pin-point here is about "Never tell the story, if you are not in it" (read it as a Biblical thing, when people tell a story of a god never seeing it). The example of red hair is also a clue, because it used to be spotted as a "disability". Those were just an examples. What I actually try to bring in, is that you can't and should not distinct people just because of their looks or the way those deviants their world.

By "you didn't get to the point" I was heading you towards the line, that you don't read between the lines. "Thinking differently..." means, that you actually don't get the whole picture as I and some other girls here.

I hope that will clear the path.

High-five's and cheers!
L.D.

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.

hhhford2
Интересующийся
Italy

20 Sep 2022, 10:24

CNLexi wrote:
14 Sep 2022, 22:58
By "you didn't get to the point" I was heading you towards the line, that you don't read between the lines. "Thinking differently..." means, that you actually don't get the whole picture as I and some other girls here
I certainly don't understand the whole picture, because I'm not amputated and I don't know your point of view.
I can say that from the point of view of devotees there are great difficulties in finding women with the characteristic that we appreciate the most, and in the rare case that we find it there is another great difficulty in approach: to say or not to say? pretend or confess? with the risk of being rejected for a prejudice

mickey
Ваш Знак зодиака: Овен

05 Oct 2022, 03:22

There is no chance to pretend and create a functional relationship, and talking about preferences most of us could be more open to different disabilities. I'm already more than 50yo and had many disabled ladies and I'm now fof the first time with an amputee and don't want to miss any experience.

mezugon
Новичок
Sex: male

10 Oct 2022, 22:56

I don't know where are you finding all those amputee ladies. I've seen only a couple in my life (I'm 36 now) - 5 or 6. I don't live in a small town so it's really strange that I didn't get more chances to see more ladies like that.
But as a devotee I don't feel any different from other people, just the things that I'm interested in are harder to find as I wrote above :-)

SAK_FAN
Новичок

12 Oct 2022, 20:40

My countryman, dear, you put it too delicately. In my opinion, it is really tragic. Years ago, I kept records in which I wrote down amputated women I met, but ignored the age-old ladies. For 5 years I had 22 cases recorded. But the fact is, I live in the biggest city, so better than you, but still terrible.

Here, somewhere on the forum, someone once cited scientific data which indicate, according to various sources, that the proportion of amputants to devotees is from 1:10 to 1:25. Maybe we should start a fratricidal fight to the death, because we are a huge competition for each other ...

To think that once the Visable agency organized something like an integration trip for interested ladies and gentlemen ... Maybe we will live to a better time, and someone will come back to this noble idea.

Queen
Новичок

15 Oct 2022, 22:01

Hello out there
I have just arrived on this site and I’ve started to read all the posts under this topic.
Impressive how some of you have so deeply analyzed their feelings about their attraction to amputees.
As far as I can remember I have been a devotee (even though that word was unknown to me) . First I could not even understand what was happening to me. Then, I have felt shame and loneliness. Over the last years, while learning more about this attraction, I have discovered I was not alone. Registering on this forum will hopefully allow me to share with people feeling the same attraction
Thank you for sharing your stories and looking forward to getting to know you better
Nice day

dakdev_eu
Новичок

16 Oct 2022, 18:03

Queen wrote:
15 Oct 2022, 22:01
As far as I can remember I have been a devotee (even though that word was unknown to me) . First I could not even understand what was happening to me. Then, I have felt shame and loneliness. Over the last years, while learning more about this attraction, I have discovered I was not alone.
I can very much relate to this. It's very similar to how I've discovered and learned, even though the shame part is still there in a way, even though I've more or less learned to accept it. Thank you for sharing and likewise :)

Queen
Новичок

16 Oct 2022, 21:28

If you want to talk more, feel free to contact me in private message :Rose: