Getting to know an amputee girl

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Dev123
Sex: male
Poland

Getting to know an amputee girl

21 May 2019, 23:19

Hello everybody, greetings from Poland! :hi:

I'm a 22 years old amputee devotee, new here. It's always been a huge part of my life, and I've been running from it and trying to hide it but I can't anymore. I'm very happy to be here and be able to hear from others having as same 'thing' as I do.

Please tell me about your stories about finding, getting to know, and dating an amputee girl. I'm having problems even to find one, not even mentioning getting into a relationship. People, I'm craving and I don't know what to do! I can't stand it anymore. I know there's no way to change the way things are, and I can only go along with it. Feel free to describe your experiences, stories and everything. I'll be happy to read all your comments. Huge thanks for being out there in the internet! Waiting for you!

redd100
Старожил
Belgium

Re: Getting to know an amputee girl

30 May 2019, 14:19

Dev123 wrote:
21 May 2019, 23:19

I'm a 22 years old amputee devotee, new here. It's always been a huge part of my life, and I've been running from it and trying to hide it but I can't anymore. I'm very happy to be here and be able to hear from others having as same 'thing' as I do.

Please tell me about your stories about finding, getting to know, and dating an amputee girl. I'm having problems even to find one, not even mentioning getting into a relationship. People, I'm craving and I don't know what to do! I can't stand it anymore. I know there's no way to change the way things are, and I can only go along with it. Feel free to describe your experiences, stories and everything. I'll be happy to read all your comments. Huge thanks for being out there in the internet! Waiting for you!
Dear Dev123,
You are fortunate to know about your attraction when very young. This is the best age to try to get the woman you can love, but you have to see her first and she should not 'belong' to anyone else.
The best way is to meet and greet her politely and see if she wants to be friends with you. This is the first step which most people with this attraction are afraid of taking (may be because of the fear of rejection) and then spend their lives looking at or posting photos (like me). In my own case, the women I first met were too old for me, and the women I see now are too young. (I saw my first one legged woman when I was 10 years old and she was around 35)
You must take care to see that you do not face such a situation, because it is capable of driving a person insane, unless he has tremendous will power.

With warm regards,

Redd

Topic Author
Dev123
Poland

05 Jun 2019, 12:52

redd100 wrote:
30 May 2019, 14:19
power
Hey Redd, thanks for a warm reply!

On the one hand I'd say you shouldn't worry, because we live in times when everything is possible through the internet, so meeting an amputee girl in your age shouldn't be a problem. But actually, I find it problematic too. How can I drag ttention of the girl I want to get in touch with, without making my devoteism disturbing? Or, if I find one on the internet, I mean Instagram or even Facebook and text her, even in a respectful way, wouldn't it be found as stalking? There are some webpages designed for looking for a s*ex couple, but it's not the aim, right? Damn, I have no idea how to do it, even though I live in a big city (more than a million of inhabitants) I can't see none of amputee girls in the streets at all. Maybe I should stand in the corner whole day and wait for one to pass by? It sounds ridiculous, but if there's nothing you can do you come up with different ideas. Man, it's frustrating. Write something more about your story if you wish, I'll be happy to read.

redd100
Старожил
Belgium

07 Jun 2019, 07:29

Dear Dev123,

There is not one story to write, but more than 100 stories. Of these, I have yet to separate which were meetings and which were sightings. I hope to give you a careful and detailed reply, but to narrate all theexperiences will take a very long time. Yes, as you say, it is dificult to find the object of your attraction. Earlier there were the newspaper and magazine ads and now as you say through the internet, but both make you vulnerable to cheats and frauds.

My personal experience is that you are most likely to see them when you least expect to see them. To approach them is not very easy, because most of them are suspicious or have had earlier bad experiences and therefore wary. I have written about this earlier also, but some of my posts were deleted. Therefore, I am hesitant to write too much as I do not want to offend anyone.

Most of my sightings and meetings have been chance sightings and very less contrived.

The most have been street sightings, several at railway stations, less than 10 at bus stops and 40- 50 at the cancer hospital, most of these on crutches and I saw most of the girls /women with high amputations there. At least two of the girls seemed (to me) enjoying all the attention they were getting from their relatives, and I saw one girl who appeared to be in pain due to the cancer spread (a RHD girl on wooden crutches, around 20 years old) growling at her mother.

Less than 10 of my sightings of the one legged women, were married and I saw only 5 or 6 of them with their husbands. All of them, except one, became amputees after their marriage. The one exception (who became an amputee before marriage) was very beautiful, tall & slim, a RHD woman, around 30, on wooden axillary crutches which were painted blue, and this was one of my most memorable sightings. I could not talk to her, but she was a diamond among amputees. If you want, I will tell more about her, but I never saw her again. Another was a 17 year old RAK girl, cancer amputee, with her father. She used wooden axillary crutches. She had the most beautiful green eyes, almost like the witches in the fairy tales.

Topic Author
Dev123
Poland

15 Jun 2019, 00:28

Hello Reddy,

I'd be glad to read more about this girl. And, if you want, talk about any closer contact you had with those girls. I'm new here, don't know how to send you a priv message, if you don't want to repeat the stuff you're posts have been deleted for. Could you text me (if you know how) or send your email address? I'm craving for contact with someone having the same thing as me.

KH999
Новичок
Sex: female

15 Jun 2019, 03:00

I met my late wife by accident and until then I didn't even know I was a devotee. I walked into a pub in Blackpool, I got talking to a few ladies by the bar. They introduced me to their friend who was sat down at a table, we got talking and never really left each other's side till she passed away 6 years later, she was a very high DAK.

redd100
Старожил
Belgium

18 Jun 2019, 06:21

Dev123 wrote:
15 Jun 2019, 00:28
Hello Reddy,

I'd be glad to read more about this girl. And, if you want, talk about any closer contact you had with those girls. I'm new here, don't know how to send you a priv message, if you don't want to repeat the stuff you're posts have been deleted for. Could you text me (if you know how) or send your email address? I'm craving for contact with someone having the same thing as me.
There is a facility for sending private messages here, but I haven't used it myself. As far as your craving for contact with someone having the same thing, all those here would have the same 'thing' with some differences of cboice.
There seem to be quite a few girls in your age group on the social media or photo sharing sites, but most of them seem to be Latinas from the South American cuntries, which are far away from Europe. But the amputee girls seem to be from all major religious denominations, mostly Christian, and a very few Moslem, Jewish and Hindoo, going by their names / last names.

As regards the girls /women whom I had closer contact, they are less than 15 out of the more than 100 sightings. It will take some time to write down those experiences, but they have been few and far between and they were from all age groups. The last one I saw was a RAK beauty aged 16 (she told me her age, when I asked her) who was in the city with her father for a hospital visit. This was in December 2018. No sightings thereafter.

redd100
Старожил
Belgium

18 Jun 2019, 09:28

I think I have sent a private message to someone, but I did not remember this when I replied to you.
Now about the girl / woman.

The green eyed girl was 17 years old when I met her (I was then 21) and she had a sharp nose as well as a sharp tongue. In her replies to my questions, she was as brusque as she was beautiful. Her father was a mild mannered man.

Meeting the RHD (maybe high RAK) with blue crutches was the most painful experience I had. I use this word (maybe) because at that time, I did not know that there was something called a hip disarticulation. This meeting was at a large railway terminus. She had come with a short darkish man to the railway station to bid farewell to a female friend. What was left of her amputated right leg was a short mushroom sized piece and this part looked unimaginably soft. I saw her hop thrice before she reached for her crutches on the bench on the railway platform. I came to know later from the female friend, who was seated at the train window (after the RHD woman had left) that the short darkish man who had accompanied her was her husband (he looked to be at least 20 years older) and she had 2 or 3 children! The friend was not sure whether the number was 2 or 3, so she might not have been a very close friend.
This was the most beautiful one legged woman I have ever seen in person, and there has been no one still to beat her. I haven't got over this ache, though it will be more than 25 years since this incident.
That is why I advise you, if I may, to make efforts to meet the person you want, when you are young and the right time is now (provided you have completed your studies and are earning your own keep and can feed yourself and your amp). It is not advisable to depend on the amp if she is working, for your livelihood, because I have seen their tendency to dominate their men.

Regards,

Redd

Scharlotte
Новичок
Sex: -
Ваш Знак зодиака: Близнецы
Germany

25 Oct 2019, 02:03

Hello Dev 123,
I understand your situation, it is not so easy at your age to find the woman of your desires. This is the reason I like to pass on some experiences to you:
Please always make sure that it fits in principle between you and the other person, their disability should be seen as a free bonus and not the reason to get in contact.
If you have fixed yourself very early in live on your "ideal" woman and you had therefor very less contact to girls/women in general, you get problems with the first contact.
You are generally affreded and have may be inhibitions to address the opposite s*ex. Furthermore, amputation fascinates and excites you even more and this will be easy to understood as an apology.
Never reduce a woman to her disability! Try to meet her as normally as possible and avoid any attacks. Even a non-disabled woman is not enthusiastic about such attacks.
Also, a long pursuit to wait for a good opportunity is quickly recognized, because often with the disability it will be developed a good antenna / sensitivity to persons staring at them to long (behind their backs) and a relatively conspicuously long stay near them.
:bzik:

Scharlotte
Новичок
Sex: -
Ваш Знак зодиака: Близнецы
Germany

25 Oct 2019, 02:09

Hello Dev 123,
Here some other ideas I like to share how to meet an amputated girl. Do you already have a job? Maybe you can choose a job where you have more contact with handicapped people. E.g. orthopedic mechanic, physiotherapist - (Amputee physical rehabilitation and gait training), amputee camp leisure guide, support for sports events for the disabled - ideally attending to the participants, technical support for vehicle conversions, distribution of special aids and so on.
:good: :cool: