Partners and honesty

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
MB150
Новичок
Sex: male
Partners and honesty

02 May 2018, 10:49

A question to the good people of this forum, how many of you have told your partner's (past or present) about your preferences? How did they take it? I recently told my wife about my interest a was pleasantly surprised to find that she was up for a little ole play. She has pretended to have lost her arm for me on a couple of occasions and even said she would be happy to do some other stuff as well. As long as it's private or away from any where we are known. So have you guys had good or bad experiences with this?

Romka
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

Re: Partners and honesty

02 May 2018, 12:02

Hi, I'm happy to see how the two of you can enjoy. As for me, I would not only be shy to tell my Partner, but I am simply not at all aroused by pretending. If so, it has to be real

OhioDev
Новичок

14 May 2018, 15:34

My wife knows, and she is OK with it, but it's not something that we discuss.

My ex-wife also knew, and on at least one occasion, she did some role-playing for me, but it really didn't do anything for me.

hhhford2
Интересующийся
Sex: -
Italy

18 May 2018, 17:07

good question: in my life I have never talked to anyone about my preference for amputee women, not even with my friends. It always seemed to me too strange to be understood. Then I discovered on the web that we are many, but I still shy to say that I like a woman with only one leg

Mollyduker
Дух форума
Sex: -
Australia

12 Jun 2018, 04:57

From my experience it's best to be up front about our preference. Having had a few relationships/friendships with amputees they appreciated being told, and all bar one were ok with it. Not telling risks alienating amputees once they find out - and they usually do. It's hard to conceal the attraction and amputees are very sensitive towards it. After all the internet is full of devotee sites and the phenomenon has been widely discussed, and I would say, even accepted. You only have to look at social media where a lot of amputees quite freely share photos of themselves displaying their stumps, prosthesis etc. So one has to assume that the subject is not taboo.

leahronny
Great Britain

09 Aug 2018, 00:55

I have a girlfriend, but she is soon to become a double amputee/legs, just below the knee, due to diabetes. I've always had great s*ex with her, I still want to continue doing so, so am looking for support here. Part of our s*ex involved filming us engaging in it. We are a mature couple, she is anxious of course, but the thing is, I can't imagine being without her - whilst this may sound selfish, I'm actually more worried she won't film again/keep things normal, which will THEN actually, put me off my new amputee girlfriend,she MAY even shun ME, even though I accept the situation. This must be in the minds/happened of some able-bodied partners? Thoughts? Advice? No timewasters/pretenders or voyeurs, despite the name of the website, please.

rrspence2002
Canada

09 Aug 2018, 16:54

My last partner had been married to a BK so she tended to throw cold water on any of my discussions of attraction to, sexuality of, and desire for an amputee woman. Since leaving her, I have met and am hanging with a woman who is all over my attraction. She even wants to go out with crutches so we can take pictures that I will later alter to show her as an amputee and she loves telling me stories about how much "more fun" I would be having if she really was an amputee. One night our picture taking got interrupted but my friend crutched right up and said that she and I were "enjoying her last few days before her leg was to be amputated and would the visitor take some pictures of the 2 of us!" I'm VERY lucky to know her. Have a look in Dev Art

Acer19
Новичок
Ваш Знак зодиака: Козерог

29 Aug 2018, 20:25

Told my wife .she's ok with it , but doesn't have any interest in role playing for me

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Wales

02 Sep 2018, 11:00

Mollyduker wrote:
12 Jun 2018, 04:57
From my experience it's best to be up front about our preference. Having had a few relationships/friendships with amputees they appreciated being told, and all bar one were ok with it. Not telling risks alienating amputees once they find out - and they usually do. It's hard to conceal the attraction and amputees are very sensitive towards it. After all the internet is full of devotee sites and the phenomenon has been widely discussed, and I would say, even accepted. You only have to look at social media where a lot of amputees quite freely share photos of themselves displaying their stumps, prosthesis etc. So one has to assume that the subject is not taboo.
Don't know that I can agree that society has accepted devoteeism. The only mainstream media coverage I've ever seen - usually as a result of one or more of us acting in a wholly unacceptable manner - has (understandably) painted devotees in a negative light.

Yes (thankfully), social media is awash with pretty young things parading stumps and prosthetics. But I think that's more about amputees being more accepted as a fact of life and even wearing their disability like a badge of honour.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about being upfront regarding our interest. Better to be blown out of the water over it before there's a relationship than further down the line. I told my wife before we (physically) met and thankfully she not only accepted but embraced it saying "thank God there's guys like you around".