Danielle LAK

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Singularity
Интересующийся
Sex: -
Netherlands

Re: Danielle LAK

20 Jan 2017, 15:40

Every picture of her is beautiful, so thanks :)

I also find her amputation intriguing, technically speaking. Her leg was obviously taken off very high, but I remember various sources claiming she is not HD-amputated, and several videos show Danielle moving her stump. It's small and short indeed, but the surgery did leave some femur remaining, which is not that common a type of amputation, I think.

Topic Author
sekachdev

01 Feb 2017, 13:40

Singularity
Интересующийся
Netherlands

03 Feb 2017, 10:03

Here, the high cut of her bikini highlights the beautiful curve of her legless hip perfectly. Great picture of a lady who was never shy to flaunt her amputee beauty. Thanks sekach! :)

Topic Author
sekachdev

07 Feb 2017, 12:24

Topic Author
sekachdev

08 Feb 2017, 16:25

Singularity wrote:
mesiu84 wrote:
Singularity wrote:
Danielle was one of the first amputee models I discovered on the internet, in the early 1990's. Arggghh... I'm getting OLD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well in 1993 there wasn't many girls like her showing photos over Internet, and yes I also think she is one of the best ever :-)
This is true, but there is older foto and film material, even a complete movie 'Prelude to happiness' from 1974. It features leg amputee Rose Petra, who may well be the first amputee doing 'real modelling'. Before that, there was Super-8 film produced by AMPIX, but the amputees featuring were shot doing every day stuff. Rose was likely the first model who enjoyed to show off her amputee beauty, and judging by her outfits that was in the Hippy days of the sixties in California :)

Rose Petra

Topic Author
sekachdev

15 Feb 2017, 14:00

Topic Author
sekachdev

23 Feb 2017, 12:03

skippiebg
Интересующийся

25 Feb 2017, 02:56

Singularity wrote: I also find her amputation intriguing, technically speaking. Her leg was obviously taken off very high, but I remember various sources claiming she is not HD-amputated, and several videos show Danielle moving her stump. It's small and short indeed, but the surgery did leave some femur remaining, which is not that common a type of amputation, I think.
She does _not_ have a hip disarticulation. She has a normal high amputation. A hip dis is immediately visibly identifiable because there is no bone in the stump (and because often there is no stump as such -- just a scar and loose muscle.

A recent trend in hip disarticulations is to leave a small amount of bone. Lana of ampgermanyru has such a hip disarticulaton. The residual bone helps the amputee sit more comfortably. Danielle's amputation, however, is not of this kind. It is a straightforward amputation.

You are wrong in thinking that having "some femur remaining ... is not that common". It is _much_ more common than hip disarticulations!

A problem Danielle has (and the late [?] Tatiana Volkova had) is that very short leg amputation stumps present an almost-impossible prosthetic fitment problem. A hip disarticulation can be prosthetically fitted relatively easily. A long above-knee amputation, ditto. But a short above knee stump has bone (and a natural joint) exactly where a prosthesis needs to have a mechanical joint. You can appreciate the mechanics of the problem...

andrzejbos
Новичок
Poland

OLD DANIELLE. FROM AMERiCA :)

06 Aug 2017, 23:15

kot1969
Старожил
Russia

OLD DANIELLE. FROM AMERiCA :)

08 Aug 2017, 13:28