Some Advice Wanted

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
redd100
Старожил
Sex: male
Belgium

Re: Some Advice Wanted

17 Dec 2018, 11:38

Did you meet her in the bed with another person?

No, she told this to me, though she did not use the 'w' word. I asked her about her mum and dad and she said that they were no more in this world. Maybe her entry into the profession happened after the accident where she got a leg injured.
I'll ask her if I meet her again.

Apart from the other associated problems, I also don't what this to happen now. Maybe 20 years earlier, I could have done it:

starper

17 Dec 2018, 13:52

You don’t seem altogether all together my friend, if you catch my drift. Sounds like you are trying to publicly work a fantasy here, complete with pic postings.

In case I’m wrong about that, here’s a trite piece of advice: trust your feelings, Luke. Based on your description, neither one is good for New Year’s Eve. Go find someone you actually like and be with them.

:beer:

lizard
Старожил

17 Dec 2018, 13:55

starper wrote:
17 Dec 2018, 13:52
Based on your description, neither one is good for New Year’s Eve. Go find someone you actually like and be with them.
I agree. :beer:

Romka
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

17 Dec 2018, 15:48

To contribute my view as well, I have been critical about woman B from the beginning. First, she is no amputee and now when you got to know her dark side, she seems to be totally out.
Woman A seems to be a stable option, as she appears to be somewhat dedicated and so far she has come back to you after each "angry madness". I feel These madness attacks are no "knock out criterion", not even for New Year, if you prepare it well.

What I suggest for New Years Eve, just give a Kind Invitation to "A", make a bright evening program, BUT keep emotionally distant and do not link your happiness to a New Year in female Company whatsoever. Be prepared to send her home by cab if she dares to get mad again and make a nice Plan B for that case. A lonesome Christmas or New Years Eve can be sooo nice, if you utilise it to relax and do something which is totally not related to this festivity, but something you wanted to do for a long time (sorting your stamp collection, painting your window Frames, just to mention a few).
Most important, get rid of these typical expectations related to the upcoming holidays.

With this emotional distance in mind and an evening program which is customized to "Mrs. A's" wishes, I guess the chance is highest that she will be at emotional peace and my brutal plan B won't be needed.

I hope I did not come across like a "Hobby psychologist" but this is simply my thoughts and I just wish you all the best in that particular issue as well as for the new year in General!

Romka
Житель

17 Dec 2018, 15:55

...in Addition to my Prior post, let me congratulate for having two Options available no matter what they are. The big majority among us, even those really actively searching, do not even have one Chance in their whole life.

But now when you have gotten some advice, it is time to kindly ask you for yours in return.

How did you get in touch with these two women? What advice can you give us in Terms of how to best Approach such women, how to deal with the devotee-factor and so on.
Did they know about devotees before? Did they have any bad prejudice? How did you explain your interest in them? Did they question why you like them despite their handicap? Or did you make it clear from the beginning that this is just what attracts you to them?

Thank you in advance for your valued experience!

Topic Author
redd100
Старожил
Belgium

18 Dec 2018, 06:04

Romka wrote:
...in Addition to my Prior post, let me congratulate for having two Options available no matter what they are. The big majority among us, even those really actively searching, do not even have one Chance in their whole life.

But now when you have gotten some advice, it is time to kindly ask you for yours in return.

How did you get in touch with these two women? What advice can you give us in Terms of how to best Approach such women, how to deal with the devotee-factor and so on.
Did they know about devotees before? Did they have any bad prejudice? How did you explain your interest in them? Did they question why you like them despite their handicap? Or did you make it clear from the beginning that this is just what attracts you to them?

Your brief questions require extremely detailed answers, which I have to prepare carefully.
By the way, regarding the photos which I posted along with my requests, I found these on the net and are not related to the women in question.
I go in touch with both women by chance. At the outset, I would like to mention that neither woman knows about devotees nor have they ever questioned my interest in them or why I liked them despite their handicaps. However, several years ago, I had met a LAK man with whom I had befriended. I had visited him at his home. His mum was there and he had whispered something to her. The next time I visited him, he wasn't home but she sent another boy to call him and before the LAK boy came, she stated that she knew that I was friends with her son because he had only one leg. This is the only case where I know of someone outside the devotee community (that is the LAK boy and his mum) who knew about the 'attraction'. I had asked him whether he knew about any amputee girls and he said he had seen some, but didn't know their names or addresses.

I met A when I glanced by a passing bus while walking. I saw a pair of crutches leaning against a window and so I had to get into it, even when I had no idea where it was heading to. I got down where and when the amp got down and before she did, I knew she was a LHD because of the flattened left side of the dress. Unlike what is perceived, she does not come to meet me, I go to see her sometimes, not at her home but at her place of work. She has big heavy breasts, but I do not think I can ask her to show them to me, without being slapped in return.

I met B when she was sitting by the roadside with a pair of crutches, this may have been just after she had left the hospital after her (presumed) accident. The expression on her face then was so fierce that it would have driven away any devotee. I saw her again after several months. This time she was using only one crutch and her face was less fierce. I could converse with her only on the third occasion, when she was limping along without crutches.

Topic Author
redd100
Старожил
Belgium

18 Dec 2018, 06:09

Romka wrote:

Dear friend,
At present, I am in a confused state of mind and am unable to give any advice in return. As regards my experiences, they are so wide and varied that I have been thinking of writing them down (for the last 20 years) and have still not started.
I will write about some sightings (with photos) next time I see the amputees so that people will not think that my writings/requests are fantasy.

Romka
Житель

30 Jan 2019, 15:19

redd100 wrote:
18 Dec 2018, 06:09
I will write about some sightings (with photos) next time I see the amputees so that people will not think that my writings/requests are fantasy.
Hi, I hope you had a happy Christmas and start into 2019 :)
I was wondering, if you are in the mood of writing more! What is your most memorable experience in the last 20 years? Or is there probably anything recent as consequence of your plans? :D

Topic Author
redd100
Старожил
Belgium

31 Jan 2019, 06:29

Thank you for your post.
Since I have not been able to decide yet, I took the crip w**** out on December 25 and the LHD bad tempered woman out on New Year's Eve.
Both used their axillary crutches.

But the outings (both of them) were less than memorable. Therefore, I am replying only because you asked.
I took the first one to the zoo, because I remembered the zoo scene in Rocky II. Also, there are many people taking photographs, and no one would care. She appeared to enjoy the visit, but her armpits started aching and she started growling in pain, so I had to cut short the visit and take her home. I could not take the photos I had hoped to send to the group.

On December 31, I had planned a beach visit followed by lunch. The LHD was very late, she explained that her brother's wife had come to visit her and that woman was yakking away and just would not stop talking. After she finally arrived, within a short time of walking, the strap of her purse broke and then we had to find a shop to repair it. That being so, she mentioned that her crutches were on the verge of breaking, so I had to change plans and find a place which sold orthopaedic equipment and buy her a new pair of axillary crutches. Then take her and the crutches back home. Again, no photographs, though I had a camera. Next time, I thought.Regarding your other queries, For this, I will have to go back more than 20 years.

The most memorable sighting was of course my first.

This was when I was 9 years old, during the school summer holidays. She was a beautiful but unsmiling RAK woman, oval face, high cheek bones, may be a Moslem woman ( If I remember the dress she wore correctly) She had wooden axillary crutches. The right trouser leg was folded . She did not appear to be married. There was a limping boy with her, (maybe a polio victim) who seemed to be my age, maybe her nephew. She was waiting for a taxi. I could not see her crutching, but I saw her get into the taxi when it arrived. She got inside without any hopping.

The other memorable sighting was after I had written my university exams, again a RAK girl of around 17, wooden axillary crutches, who was accompanied by her father. He said that she had lost the leg to cancer. She had a stern, unsmiling face, but she had the most beautiful sea-green eyes, I can't forget them. The father-daughter duo were from a village and were visiting the city hospital for the girl's follow-up treatment. I never saw her again.

After these, they have been many more, a total of almost 150+ one-legged women in my entire life, including a left hemipelvectomy and a RHD, whom I would have married.

Both were cancer amputees, the first girl's leg amputated when she was 16 and the second girl's leg amputated when she was 11. Both had recurrence of the cancer, which spread and they died. These girls also used wooden axillary crutches.Both had brown eyes, the RHD girl had very light brown, almost hazel eyes and the hands of both these girls were delicate to the touch, unlike what one would expect from habitual crutch users. I met these girls more than 20-25 years ago and I don't remember the exact years.

One observation I would like to share (and would like to read about the contrary) is that all the left leg amputees (which I met) seemed to be awful human beings - - stone hearted, selfish and bitchy, while the right leg amputees appeared to be much better persons. I hope I have not rambled too much.

Writing any more would bring back more sad memories. So I will end this narration, here, for the present. These four experiences which I had were when I did not know that this attraction existed among others too and I believed that I was the only one.
I apologize for not getting the photos, If I had them I would have sent them.

Regards and warm wishes for this and all future years,

Redd

all

Topic Author
redd100
Старожил
Belgium

31 Jan 2019, 06:33

For those who may be interested, a classic scene in a classic must see movie:

Rocky and Adrian at the zoo. [1080p] - YouTube