Who needs two legs, anyway?

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Re: Who needs two legs, anyway?

28 Jan 2018, 21:45

While he was down in the garage, I wheeled myself over to the foot of the bed. There was a small ramp at the end of it now. I swung myself out of the chair, and onto the bed. I ‘hand walked’ to the end, and slowly made my way down the ramp. I found the act of hand walking to be strangely curious. I ‘walked’ my way around the room, and tried to get used to the fact that I’m only 33 inches tall now.
Just then, John came into the room and saw me on the floor. He dropped the luggage on the floor, and just watched me.
“I hope you don’t mind that I’m staring, but you are quite an eyeful the way you are now. There’s something very, sensuous about the way you move.” His eyes told the whole story of how he was feeling right now.
I instinctively looked up into his eyes and stretched my arms up to him, telling him with my eyes to take me into his arms. He bent over and picked me up, being careful not to put pressure on my still tender hip. I put my arms around him and we just stood there embracing each other.
“This is a really special moment. Just hold me for a little while. Your arms feel so wonderful.” I just melted right there.
“Let me take you around the house, my love, and show you the things I’ve done for you.”
The house had several changes to it. He handed me a small remote control wand.
“Just point it to whatever it is you want to turn on or off, and push the button on the side. It works on just about everything in the house. I hope you find it to your liking. And here, in the kitchen, you’ll see the counters are a bit wider. Here are a set of steps so you can get on top of them. This way you can still make all those marvelous recipes you’ve been working on. Of course, you can still do most of it from your wheelchair as well. However, dinner will be my treat tonight.” It was all just so perfect.
John carried me into the living room, where he had a very low table set up with some very nice hors d’ouvres on it. He sat me on the floor next to it, and he plopped himself down right beside me. He had a pillow under me to help cushion my hip. I was looking forward to something that was as far from hospital food as possible.
We had a nice lunch of it. We even had a little wine, and John reminded me to take it easy on the vino. He claimed it was because I hadn’t had anything to drink in a while, and he didn’t want me to get too drunk. I knew it was because my considerably smaller body mass couldn’t tolerate as much. I told him this, and he looked at me sheepishly.
We spent the afternoon around the house, just enjoying being home after such a long time. We talked, and played, and he carried me everywhere. He was clearly getting a kick out of this.
“ Darling, I got a few things for you to help you out.”, he said.
“Oh, sweetheart, you’ve done so much already.”, I pleaded, knowing how much work he had put into everything. I didn’t want him to feel he had to do anything more.
“I really like to do all this for you. I’ve had a tremendous amount of fun setting this place up for you. Here, these are for you.” With that, he handed me a very nicely wrapped box.
I opened it, and in the top were the most exquisite pair of leather gloves. They were very well made, with a nice brown suede texture, and thick, soft palms.
“These are to protect your hands when you’re using the wheelchair, or are walking on your hands. Keep going, there’s more.”
I took out a layer of paper, and there were a beautiful set of ash blocks with thick, carved handles on top.
“These are lift blocks. Just use them when your not using your chair, They will take the stress off your wrists, and make hand walking far more comfortable. Try them out.” He really wanted to see me in action.
I put on my gloves, and grabbed the elegantly carved handles. I pushed up, and swung my hips forward. This was much easier than with just my hands. I scooted around the room, just to try them out. It was so easy. It felt a little like using my old crutches, but now that I’m so much lighter, it’s hardly any work to lift myself up off the floor.
“Oh, my shorts are getting caught under them.” I exclaimed, as I almost went face down on the floor.
“That’s OK. There’s some things in your present that’ll help you with this. Go ahead, take them out.” He was just like a father watching his kid open up the Christmas presents.
I pulled out seven different pair of shorts. They were leather, denim, corduroy, spandex, silk, wool, and cotton. The one thing they all had in common, besides looking very expensive and stylish, was they all had been tailored to fit me exactly. No leg holes, not even any sign that they ever had legs. I took the denim ones out, since they matched my blouse. I took off my old shorts, and put these on. They fit perfectly. And they covered my bottom like a glove.
“Oh, my. These are wonderful. And they fit just right.”
I ‘walked’ around the room again, and exclaimed at how much better I was able to get around.
I could tell by the look in his eyes that John had something in mind. He has been so wonderful to me, that I, too was feeling quite a stir. I lifted myself up on my hands and walked towards John. I sat at his feet, and reached up to him. He lifted me up, and I threw my arms around his neck. Before he had a chance to hold me close for him to carry me, I kissed him. Hungrily. And the fire built in both of us. We had been apart too long.

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel: