Love bondage

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Love bondage

26 Jan 2018, 21:16

I met Gwen about seven years ago at a friend's cocktail party. When I was introduced, she seemed shy and hid her feminine charms from the world. She dressed to conceal her shape and her makeup was modest. My friend introduced her to me and said that she was a diplomatic aide at the UN. The strange thing was her shyness and aloof nature. This was a someone who worked with diplomats? There was more here than met the eye. However, she was beautiful, and I was going to find out why she was trying to hide it! After striking up some conversation,I found that we have many common interests, and persuaded her to go out on a date with me. It was a lot of fun, but she kept me at a comfortable distance.
This went on for a couple of weeks, and I mistakenly assumed that she wanted a relationship based on friendship. Well, one night, after a few drinks, she slapped me across the face and accused me of being too much of a gentleman! Now that I had certainly gotten that message, I demanded to know what had happened to her to put up such a conservative front! She apologized for hitting me and told me that she was quite fond of me, and that she didn't want to disappoint me. Me! I was beginning to think it was something about me that was putting her off! Anyway I was glad that we got over this hurdle and were going to move this relationship forward, finally!
"What ever gave you the idea that you would disappoint me!" She looked strained as she tried to ease my confusion. "There's something about me that has turned off every boyfriend I've ever had, and I'm still not sure I'm willing to tell you just yet!" It was clear she was struggling with this, whatever it was!
After a couple more drinks, I took her home. I assumed she wasn't ready to talk quite yet, and I would give her a little more space.
"Why don't you stop on up for a nightcap? I've been awfully rough on you tonight, and you deserve an explanation!" Her tone wasn't that of a come-on, but of someone who was about to reveal something very private. However, I was sensing that talking wasn't the only thing on her mind!
We went up to her apartment. We sat on the couch and told me that she cared for me very much, and she wanted to sleep with me, but with some twists that her previous boyfriends just weren't willing to do.
I consoled her by telling her that my tastes run on the unusual side as well!
"Well, what do YOU mean by unusual?" The tone in her voice changed from fear to fascination.
"Years ago, I had suggested that my girlfriend and I try something different when we made love." This was hard for me, too!
"Oh, like what?", she insisted, relieved that I would get to bear my soul first!
"I wanted to tie her up, you know, so she couldn't move when we made love!" I said, nervously. "I found it very exciting, but she was so frightened after she was bound that I was sure the screaming would bring the police! I wasn't hurting her or threatening her. She realized that she just couldn't handle it. I untied her as fast as I could, and she ran off into the night stark naked! I tried to call her, but she felt we had crossed a very dangerous threshold, and that we must not see each other anymore. That was the last time I heard from her. I've never told this to another living soul, and I hope this doesn't frighten you, too."
Her face lit up as though she discovered how to achieve world peace!
"It's OK, I'm not frightened. I know you won't hurt me. Now I'll let you in on my secret. When I was in college I wanted to have my arms tied up so I could imagine what it was like to be helpless. My boyfriend gave me such a hard time about it that I just withdrew and finally left him, swearing never to mention it to another soul. But I wasn't counting on someone like you!"
She told me it turned her on to be helpless, but just needed some time to figure me out before showing this vulnerable, yet alluring side to me. I told her that I wasn't the forceful type, but our mutual desire to have her tied up soon made the issue of who wanted who a moot point! She begged me to pin her arms down to the couch, just to show me it was all right with her. Gwen had become as aroused as I was, and the more I held her arms down, the more she loved it. She let me know that everything was OK, and begged me to do whatever I wanted!

After I got her out of her clothes, I could see that she had plenty to be proud of! Gwen, at the time, was 5 feet 5 inches, 36-23-37, 120 pounds with a remarkable head of auburn hair and penetrating green eyes. This was very different from the image I had of her as a professional woman in a business suit! We rummaged through her closets and tied her to the bed spread eagle with four of her belts!
It had been over a year since Gwen had s*ex with anyone, and her passion was the stuff legends are made of! This was a night I was going to remember for a very long time! Before sunrise, we made love five times, not to mention what happened in the shower that morning!
As our passion for Gwen's bondage grew, we designed the form of restraint we would like the best. She loved to be tied up, not in a manner that caused pain and discomfort, but in "love bondage." In this way, the less freedom she had to move, the more she loved it, but it had to be comfortable. In return, I found that I wanted her this way every bit as much as she did! I, too, did not want to be cruel and cause her pain, and soon came up with a number of delightful ways to restrain her limbs in a secure manner that was also quite comfortable for her.

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Re: Love bondage

26 Jan 2018, 21:19

"I now know why my childhood neighbor had such a wonderful marriage! The thing between him and his wife is clear to me now. It's pure lust for his disability! The fact that he's also such a wonderful human being makes her lust for his missing arms just icing on the cake.", she said, revealing something about herself as well.
After a couple of months, we became quite pleased with Gwen's various helpless positions. However, she came to prefer having her arms alone bound, just as she wanted from her old college boyfriend. This allowed generous access to her womanly charms and the freedom to walk about, yet rendered her totally vulnerable. She was also helpless to resist any ideas I had, and I had plenty of them!
Soon her fantasy had progressed to having her arms restrained as often as possible, even outside our passionate lovemaking. She wanted to experience her helpless condition around the house as she went about her home life. Gwen was soon asking me to help her take care of her personal needs, such as going to the bathroom, fixing her hair, and so on. I was quite thrilled by this, she and asked me if I minded wiping her bottom and doing all the other things "down there."
"Taking care of you is part of the fantasy! The more I take care of you in this delightful condition, the more I want to keep you this way!"
Truer words were never spoken! Every time I would bathe her or clean her bottom and p*ssy, I just had to have her right there and then. Gwen was very happy knowing that her entire way of being bound was so pleasing to me.
One evening, early in the week, I could tell she was up to something. She instructed me to tie her arms up the moment she got home Friday afternoon and to promise not to release them until Monday morning. I loved it! I searched the medical supply houses to come up with an appropriate means of restraint, since none of the available bondage gear was designed for such prolonged wear. When she came home that Friday, I told her I was ready!
After I removed her clothes, I had her cross her arms in front of her with her hands wrapped around her elbows. I then taped her fingers, thumbs, and wrists down with surgical tape, being careful not to impair circulation. Next came a layer of gauze padding, followed by a pair of wide ace bandages. I was asking a lot of questions during her transformation to make sure Gwen was properly bound and comfortable. I stood back and admired my handiwork.
"My darling, you look absolutely wonderful! And since you're going to be this way for a while, wouldn't it be fair to say that you're now disabled?"
She looked lovingly into my eyes, leaned over to me, and put her now bound arms over my head and around my neck and kissed me. Gwen cooed in my ear, "Everything is perfect, my love! My 'disability' is really turning me on!".
Before we went any further, we needed to be sure her bonds were secure. I asked her to break free. She struggled for over ten minutes, but the bond was totally secure and inescapable. The more she struggled the more excited she became! I, too, found the sight of her this way far too much for me to resist, and we needed no words to start our passionate lovemaking!
We made love three more times before I drifted off with this wonderful woman in my arms! Our lovemaking was absolutely extravagant!
For the rest of the weekend, I bathed her, fed her, and took care of all of her personal needs. We reveled in her condition, and Monday morning came all too soon.
As her love bondage continued, she became adept at using her feet and mouth in place of her hands. She could use a phone, operate the T.V., and even use a keyboard! Her final achievement was to hold a fork with her toes at the dinner table and actually feed herself! We were becoming so turned on to her in this condition that our orgasms had become utterly explosive!
Before long, Gwen would let me know that her imagination was still going on her condition!
"I would like to go out like this sometime to see how we would like the public's reaction!", she blurted, as we were watching a television show depicting a rather steamy scene in a night club. My manhood ached at the very thought, and I immediately started planning for the event!
Gwen was quite anxious for her first public appearance. This time I carefully taped her arms to her sides and high behind her back. I dressed her in a blouse with no sleeves or arm openings and a cape. I stood back and smiled. Gwen was now a convincingly armless woman! We went to a nightclub a couple of hours away so as not to run into anyone we knew, and I was delighted at the show she was putting on! Everyone stared, as I fed her, gave her drinks, and danced with this wonderful armless beauty. The sight of her on the dance floor was spectacular! She got the attention of everyone in the room! The people stared and whispered. The waitresses and bartenders couldn't do enough for us. After a while, a number of people would awkwardly try to start a conversation with us. Gwen seemed to know just what to say to put them at ease. I just drank this in. This was the night of my life, and I knew everything was going to be perfect!
That weekend Gwen asked me "What is it you found exciting about me at the night club?"
I had already been thinking about this. "In addition to your charm as a disabled woman, it occurred to me that when people talk about a woman's physical charms they never talk about her arms! Men love to look at breasts, hair, legs, or a slim waist. But I never heard anyone say 'Oh, she has such beautiful arms!'. Also, I think your arms hide your wonderfully curvaceous body when unbound, and we wouldn't want that!"
She loved the playful tone in my voice.
"I think you're right!" Gwen said. "I would watch myself in the mirror on the dance floor and I thought my shape was much more attractive with my arms out of the way."
"I also loved the way you handled all the attention you were getting. It would appear that your social initiation really worked out!", I said in a supportive tone.
"It just felt very natural to me. I just fell right into the fantasy. I've got to tell you that I'm still cooking up a few more things to try! I'll let you know when the time is right." Her tone had a deliberate edge to it.
We played this delightful game for quite some time. It was a force in our lives that we were both powerless to abandon. Every moment we were together, Gwen was bound. I tried to refuse to bind her arms, but our desire to make her helpless soon won out.
We had a month long vacation coming up in the mountains, thirty-five miles from any sign of civilization, for some well-needed rest and for a chance to explore this fantasy further. Gwen insisted that her arms remain bound permanently during the stay. My heart leapt into my throat at the anticipation, and I proceeded to make plans for her prolonged bondage.
Several miles before we turned off the main road, Gwen asked that we pull over. "I want us to start my love bondage now, before we get to the cabin." I pulled down an abandoned side road and walked her and the necessary supplies into the woods. I removed her top, and scrubbed her arms with the antiseptic solution that hospitals use before surgery. I carefully taped her hands to her elbows, wrapped her arms with gauze, and applied the ace bandages. The final touch was a satin cover with laces to keep her bandages clean. This added a s*exy quality the ace bandages just couldn't manage! I put a loose fitting T-shirt over her and returned to the car. As we turned onto the long unpaved road leading to the cabin, I looked over to her and said, "Gwen, my love, you are the most beautiful woman I have ever laid eyes on! I'm particularly fond of your empty sleeves!" Tears of joy began to fill her eyes, and as I wiped them away, I knew we were going to have the time of our lives.
We did everything together that we could find to do! As I would help her do things in the woods, by the creek, or in the hills on our long hikes, as well as the personal things I delighted in doing for her in her helplessness, we knew that this was the perfect way for us to be. The days turned into weeks, and our desire for Gwen's pleasantly transformed state knew no bounds. On our last week, after we had finished dinner and were cuddling on the couch, Gwen said something that I was sure was going to give me a heart attack!
"Darling would you still want me if I wanted to have my arms cut off? I've been dreaming lately about what it would be like if they were gone. After all, this would make my bondage permanent, right?", she said, staring straight into my eyes.
The very words made my heart pound in my chest. Of course I thought about her as a real armless woman, but it was Gwen who must approach this subject!
"Of course I would! For all practical purposes you don't have them now! What, exactly, are you getting at?", getting her to force the issue further.
"I'm now sure that my bondage is a prelude to something much more. After you secured my arms back on the road, I soon forgot that I had them, and now I don't miss them at all! It seems most of the time I can't even tell they are there. I love having to do things using my mouth and my feet, and having you do the things I can't do. Could you ever love a woman who was a double arm amputee?"
The tone in Gwen's voice was penetrating, and the words went right to the core of my being.
"Of course I would love you!", I said to reassure her.
"Could you love me if I wanted to have my arms amputated voluntarily? I want to find a way to make me a true amputee! Tell me you will help me find a way to have my arms cut off!" She was pressing this one right to the limit!
At this moment we arrived at the point of no return. Gwen's fantasy had reached its ultimate conclusion.
We spent all night discussing this incredible idea. I explained to her this is very drastic and irreversible, even if we could find a way to do it. I tried to talk her out of it, but she couldn't be dissuaded. I had to be sure she knew that there was no undoing of tape and ace bandages that would restore her arms if she had them amputated. Long into the night we discussed this, and I realized that Gwen's mind was made up. She talked about all the things she considered before she came to this decision.
The conversation shifted to what life would be like with Gwen as an armless woman. She told me all the things she thought of to let me know this was very well considered. I was beginning to buy into the idea.
The conversation shifted to from 'what if' to 'how to'. We thought of all the accidents we could devise, but decided that it would be too risky, and may not give us the outcome we wanted. We would need to find a surgical solution. That night I vowed to find a way to make her fantasy come true!
When we returned home I helped Gwen out of the car in the privacy of the garage. I took her upstairs and released her from her thirty-one day bondage. Her limbs were very pale from the lack of sun. The gentle pressure of the bandages and the lack of use had thinned her arms to take on look like those of a paraplegic. Her arms and hands had grown weak and uncoordinated from disuse. We soaked in the hottub and I was able to massage them and return some of her muscular control. Gwen uttered quietly, "When I was bound, I didn't miss my arms. Now that they are free, I am quite uncomfortable having them. They keep flopping around and I have to work at keeping them in a comfortable position. And now that they are starting to atrophy from constant restraint, I may not be able to use them outside of bondage!" However, her tone wasn't that of disappointment, but of anxiousness. "I can't wait to have them cut off, up high, near my shoulders! Wouldn't it be marvelous for me to kiss you each morning and caress your face with my two short arm stumps?" She made it sound so natural for her. The very thought of her continuing another day with her arms was too much to bear. I had to help her.
The next day I dug into everything there was to be learned about amputation. Along the way I found a body of work describing the attraction of men toward amputee women. The body of work had shown that women amputees, once they accepted their attractiveness toward certain men, had very fulfilling love lives. This finally explained my feelings toward Gwen, and comforted me in that the outcome would be a win-win situation! It also described a few cases where people had thefor what was to happen!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Re: Love bondage

26 Jan 2018, 21:22

This gave us the idea that some form of coercion would be needed. The idea was if we could help a poor but talented surgeon gain access to western resources, he might be more receptive to our need.
Finally we found one of the leading clinics in Moscow for orthopedic surgery. We approached an older surgeon who was traveling from there at the UN building. It was here to get assistance for his work, but was unwilling to leave his country for the West. This was his first time here, and we offered to take him in and make his stay more hospitable. Over the next two weeks we won him over and were able to connect him to everything he needed. We got him the help he needed to establish ties to the West to help improve his facilities and working conditions. We were able to work with the Russian consulate to make this transfer work. The good doctor was so excited about what we were able to do for him, he wanted to know what he could do in return.
We told him, at great length, the long journey we had been on before we told him what we needed to do. We mentioned that this should be less serious than a sexual reassignment operation, and that our wish will be more easily disguised in the hospital than a s*ex change operation, which we knew were illegal there, but were performed anyway. In view of our hospitality and Gwen's endless charm, he arranged for the means to have Gwen's arms amputated.
In view of improved east-west relations, travel to that part of the world was much easier. Since I had saved a nice nest egg for a rainy day, I now had everything we needed to make this dream a reality!
Gwen was choked up with the realization that voluntary amputations were now available to her. I asked her if she still wanted this. She looked at me and cried, "I must do this while I still have the nerve! If I back out now, I'll never feel complete! You know as well as I do, we are past the point of no return!"
I made the travel arrangements and before we knew it we were in Red Square. After taking one last look at the magnificent spires, we went on the long drive to the clinic.
The surgeon spent quite some time talking to us to make sure this was a genuine desire. His conclusion was that Americans are all a little crazy, but that was the beauty of our country! Since we were about to throw some serious assistance his way, the surgeon soon accepted our way of thinking! He said he would do it the following morning. Our instructions were to amputate both arms just below her armpits, leaving stumps about four inches long. We also wanted the surgeon to use plastic surgery techniques to minimize or eliminate the scarring. Gwen wanted no evidence after her recovery that she ever had any more than two short stubs. The doctor agreed, and said he would inject a slow release pain killer in the ends near the nerves to minimize post surgical pain. We were convinced that we chose our surgeon well.
Gwen and I were understandably nervous. The surgeon stopped in to tell us what was going to happen in the morning in great detail. He could see we were both very concerned about the risk, and that we weren't going to turn back. He assured us that everything would be done to maximize Gwen's safety. He was very supportive, and shared our concern. We both needed a sleeping pill that night!
The next morning they prepped Gwen for surgery. As I held her hand as she slipped under the anesthesia, I realized this would be the last time we would ever do this.
Three hours later she began to stir in recovery. She said "My hands itch! Why didn't they do the surgery!"
I was with her and told her that the surgery was successful, and she was just experiencing phantom sensations.
"But I can feel the palms of my hands itching and my fingers tingle"
I held up a large mirror. The look on her face at that moment I'll remember forever!
"They're really gone!" she whispered as she saw the bandages covering the short stumps of her upper arms. She looked so peaceful as she dozed off again. During the next few days I would come in and feed her, help her go to the bathroom, and just be with her. At this point my feelings were of genuine concern for her recovery. The adjustment to her new form was not as simple as we had thought, and she would cry over her loss, as though it was an actual accident. However, the good surgeon was able to help here, too. There was a psychotherapist who worked with victims from the Afghan war. She helped Gwen adjust throughout her stay, and as an added bonus knew how to use hypnosis to help reduce the phantom pain.
Three days after the operation, the doctor said she could walk around the clinic. I helped her to her feet, and we walked out into the hall. She said she felt light-headed, and we walked slowly down the hall. We walked to the doctor's office for him to take look at her. He was delighted in her progress, and proceeded to show us why Gwen was feeling light-headed. He helped her onto the scale in the corner, and we discovered that Gwen had lost twenty-seven pounds when he removed her arms! This caused a change in her balance, and assured us this was to be expected.
After the ten days we went outside for the first time since the surgery. We stopped by a small food stand and I fed her lunch. It was fun watching the people watch us! They would stare, and Gwen would wink back at them. Her manner would put anyone at ease who was uncomfortable near her. Her talent for this is truly amazing. It was as though she was always meant to be armless. We knew this was right for us.
For the next few months I would wrap them with ace bandages to reduce the swelling. The phantom sensations subsided completely, and now she says that she senses only her stumps.
Soon her recovery was complete, and we became wed. She was stunning as she approached the altar in her short sleeved, custom tailored wedding dress. This really set off her new form, and Gwen was simply radiant. At the end of the ceremony, I put over her head a gold necklace with a pendant. On it are mounted her engagement ring and wedding band. Everyone thought this was a wonderful way for her to show the world that we are now a happily married couple. Some members of the congregation were overheard saying what a shame it was about Gwen's arms, and that she lucky to find such a wonderful young man to marry her. By the end of the reception the guests realized that I, too, was very fortunate.

She hasn't cut it since she became armless, and now her thick, full mane now falls inches below her buttocks! I usually braid it or put it up to keep it out of her way when she's at work. It's so much fun to play with when we are together, and, when down, does make for a very provocative presentation at a party.
A typical day for us starts with breakfast. Next we shower, and I shave her under her stumps, as well as her legs, and finally I shave her cunt totally smooth. Afterwards, I brush her teeth and fix her hair. Finally I dress her. She always wears a dress whenever I'm not going to be around so she can care herself. We then go to work. She has been able to resume her job at the embassy as a diplomatic aide, and now has her own secretary to help her do her work.
Her entire wardrobe has been altered to accentuate Gwen's transformed appearance. All the sleeves have been either shortened, closed at the end, or eliminated completely to show off her lovely stumps. One of my favorites is a body stocking that stops just above her breasts. This fully exposes her armlessness.
I absolutely adore her short stumps and take every opportunity to squeeze, nibble and caress them. Gwen particularly loves it when I nibble them She says they are more sensual than her nipples! Many times, when I nibble on the ends, she swears she can feel me sucking on her fingers! I love this, since it also gives her a chance to caress my face with them. When we make love, I love to watch her. When she is on top, she pushes her breasts outward with her soft stumps. When I'm on top, she uses them to squeeze the pillow to her face, or try to support herself when I'm entering her from the rear, and she absolutely loves putting on a show for me!
Gwen's imagination hasn't subsided much, either! She often surprises me when I get home with all sorts of new ideas! One time, I came home and Gwen greeted me at the door. The expression on my face must have been priceless! She stood there, totally naked, except for a pair of hip length leather high heel boots! The sight of watching her walk away from the door with those boots on and her hair falling down below her ample bottom was exquisite! She raised her leather clad leg and pushed me to the floor, demanding that I get my pants off now! She lowered herself onto me and gave me a ride like you wouldn't believe! Immediately after taking her to bed, I asked her how she managed this!
"Oh, my sister was over, and I asked her to help me with a little surprise for you. I see you approve!" she said, as she brushed the hair from her face with her stumps. "It 's also another form of love bondage. You see, I can't use my toes, which are now so very important to me now that I am armless." As she was saying this she was lying on the floor, face up, stretching her booted legs up in the air and pushing a pillow around with her stumps.
She enrolls the help of her sister often to give these wonderful interludes! Gwen's sister is very curious about us, and by helping Gwen she has come to accept us as a very loving and passionate couple that has made something very special out of what most people would consider a tragedy. And this, my friends, is what has made it all worthwhile!
Nowadays we go out to dinner, go dancing, see movies and plays, jog together, and do all the things husbands and wives do. I love to watch her show off whenever we are out. We enjoy, beyond anything I could have imagined, the "bond" we now have between us. We are soulmates, and the years since her transformation has proven the sheer perfection of Gwen's decision to become the armless woman of our dreams.