Amputee love toy.

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Amputee love toy.

23 Jan 2018, 16:17

I met Jack several years ago, when I was twenty-two. He owns a company involved with making high tech hardware for the defense industry. I was hired as a legal aide and I wanted to be on the fast road to success. I became very good at handling all of the sensitive information that came to the firm, and I had gained Jack's trust in keeping it safe. This was fine, until one day, a man approached me in the street and asked me if I wanted to make more money than I had ever hoped possible! He told me that he wanted certain sensitive information, and in addition to being paid very well, he guaranteed that I would be kept out of anything linking me to the information. It all was so tempting! I told him that I would have to think about it. He told me that he could not only make me rich and keep me anonymous, but it was for "national security".
Well, I went for it! In the space of a few weeks I had made a very nice sum. Then my life changed forever!

Jack asked me to his house to go over some papers. When I arrived I was amazed at the size and beauty of this mansion of his! It overlooked the water, and was the only place around for over a mile! I could only think what a wonderful place this would be to live and play! Little did I know how prophetic these words were!
When I got there he asked me to come into his office, and he locked the door behind me. He proceeded to explain to me each and every piece of information that I had leaked to this agent. He told me that the punishment for such an offense is a very long time in jail, and knowing his influence, I knew there was no way I could defend myself! I was absolutely devastated! I told him my side of the story, but to no avail. I sobbed in front of him and begged him to spare me. I was crumpled on the floor as he paced around me.
After several minutes he broke the silence. "Lynn, you're a very beautiful young woman, and I've always enjoyed your company. It would be a shame to waste such qualities on 30 years in jail, just because you couldn't control your ambition. My offer is that you will become my personal and fully devoted slave. The only freedom you will have is what I afford you. Anything I want, you will do, joyfully, without question. If you betray me, I'll prosecute you on charges of treason. You know my legal staff, so you know this is an inescapable reality for you. In return, you'll live in this mansion, and will be fully provided for. The rules will be absolute, and you'll find in return for your compliance, I will do everything to make your life very satisfying. I'll give you sixty seconds to make up your mind while I call the police."

I lay there, shivering in fear over what was happening to me. I cried for Jack to put the phone down, and promised my soul to him.
"Good! I'll have my man sent over to your place to get your things. In the meantime you are going to start your new life immediately. You will be cared for in every way, and in a few ways that will be very unusual. You will start by removing all your clothes and reporting to the parlor."
When I arrived, Jack and another man were there. The man opened a case. It was filled with needles and 'body jewelry'. He ordered me to stick out my tongue. He grabbed it with a pair of surgical forceps and ran a needle right through it! He pulled it out and put a pin with a silver ball on each end through it!
"This is to remind you of your situation. You'll have your nipples and p*ssy lips pierced as well.", Jack told me. My fear was overwhelming, and very exciting! Soon he was through. I had a three inch hoop ring in each nipple, two small, thick rings in my p*ssy lips, and a thin gold ring through my clit!
Jack told the man to leave. He told me that the rings were bonded shut and quite permanent. He took me to my bed. He handcuffed each of my limbs to the bed, and said that I would be released when he felt it was time. This was to keep me from playing with myself, knowing all too well how turned on I was!
He released me a couple of hours later and took me to the bathroom, where he told me to shower. He would join me to make sure I didn't try to get some relief by myself!
Afterwards he told me that I was a good slave, and made it with me like I've never done it before! He would play with the rings in my p*ssy, and soon I was completely over the edge! I had never before come this hard! My fear had turned to ecstasy!
I was instructed to never wear clothes unless told to. This was to remain accessible to Jack's desires any time, day or night. The way he takes care of me sexually is so exquisite that he could ask anything of me, and I would do it without hesitation! I soon forgot what it was like to wear clothes, and felt uncomfortable whenever I had to wear them! Soon I was completely willing to do anything he wanted, and that I had become his willing sexual plaything, and I would joyfully do anything for him just to have him! I relished in being his love toy!

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Re: Amputee love toy.

23 Jan 2018, 16:22

Over the next several months my training and servitude grew to be a very special part of me. I couldn't leave, even if he wanted me to!
One day Jack told me that he was going to make a change in me to make s*ex even better for both of us. He gave me some literature on the rehabilitation of amputee women that described how women who have lost a leg at the hip have been delightfully surprised at how much more intimate and comfortable s*ex has become having an entire leg permanently out of the way! He told me that it was always a dream of his to have an amputee as a live in lover, but could never find the perfect one. He told me to read everything he gave me on the subject.
There were over 3000 pages of material on the attraction of men toward amputee women, and how the women found this attraction to be very fulfilling for them! There were also stories and accounts of people who wanted limbs amputated voluntarily! And to top it off, there were over 1000 photographs of women amputees!
I was thrown into a state of total panic! I didn't know what to think! It took me over two weeks to go over all the books, letters, articles, and photographs he had collected! This stuff was very erotic, and the thought of these women as erotic was hard to believe! I had always thought of handicapped women as the kind of woman no man would want. And yet here is the literature and the flesh and blood man who has obviously proven this to be not only false, but a mutually beneficial situation to boot!
I asked him, "Am I to become an amputee? What part of me would you have me lose?" The emotion in me made the words barely audible.
"Remember what you read about the love lives of women with one leg off at the hip?" His question had a clear direction.
"Yes. They said that s*ex was much better for them now, with one leg completely removed." I said anxiously.
"What did you think of that?" he asked, just to talk about it.
"It sounds like their s*ex lives were much better for both them and their lovers. I've been trying to imagine what it would be like to be that way. Although it would mean being handicapped, I'm fascinated by the thought of losing a complete leg like this! I think lovemaking would be much nicer!"
"Do you think you could see yourself as an amputee? What would the appeal be for you?" Jack was actually concerned about me! I liked the change in climate!
"I love it when you get me so worked up! It would feel so good to have you penetrate me so much more deeply! You know anything to help you make love to me is very exciting to me!" Now that I was talking about it, I was getting excited!
"Right. Now imagine how much better it's going to be for us with BOTH of your legs cut off at the hips! You are going to have a smooth, stumpless bottom that will make you completely accessible, and the penetration will be deeper than anything you can imagine. You won't have any legs pressing into your stomach or cramping up on you. You will enjoy lovemaking much more when they're gone. And best of all, I know a doctor who owes me a big favor. He's an orthopedic surgeon, and he's already agreed to make you a half woman! We leave tonight for the clinic!"
I couldn't believe it! The shock ran right through to my soul. I was going to be legless! I had thought about losing one leg at the hip, but to lose both legs? I tried to imagine myself in a wheelchair for the rest of my life. I had to admit that prolonged s*ex was hard on my back and hips because of my legs being bent against me, and having no legs would be the ultimate cure. But how will I do certain things as a legless woman? When Jack said 'half woman', feelings of both despair and excitement filled me! I was voluntarily going to have myself maimed in the name of love! All these things were reeling through my head as Jack prepared for the trip.
He had me wear special opaque contact lenses before we left in order to keep the location of the clinic a secret. We arrived at what seemed late that night and Jack scheduled the operation for the next day.
I was prepped and Jack spent the night with me, assuring me that this is the right thing for me. His tone was no longer demanding, but comforting. I felt nervous and afraid of what was going to happen to me. Jack reassured me that we were going to be together for a very long time, and that I will always be taken care of. I felt a little better, and realized, for the first time, Jack was in love with me!
They wheeled me into surgery the next morning, and Jack looked to me and told me he couldn't wait until I woke up!
I stirred in recovery and saw Jack looking over me, smiling. He held my left hand, and said everything came out perfectly. I could still feel my legs, but Jack assured me the operation was a success. He had a mirror placed over the bed so I could see myself. As my eyes focused I could see the flat bed sheets below my pelvis! My legs were gone, just as he said they would be! I tried to reach down and touch my bandaged hips with my right hand. I couldn't get it to move. I looked in the mirror again, and my right arm was cleanly amputated at the shoulder! I now had my left arm as my only remaining limb! Jack said he wanted to maximize my disability, and to leave me with only what I absolutely needed to take care of myself. Now I knew what an traumatic amputee felt like as well!
"I wanted to make sure you were VERY disabled, and the "surprise" amputation of your arm will do this nicely. I didn't have it done to be cruel, but to make sure you felt as a traumatic amputee would feel. You don't need two arms to get by, and you love the feeling of being helpless. I was going to insist this be done later, anyway, and now you only have to recover once. My sweet Lynn, now that you're a triple amputee, you will enjoy the way you are. I'm going to make sure of it! You're now the perfect lover, you'll see!"
Over the next few days of my recovery, Jack made sure my every need was taken care of, and that I was as comfortable as possible. I needed pain killers on a regular basis, and after the second day the pain became more tolerable. After the third day the bandages were removed. There was absolutely nothing below my pelvis or right shoulder! Just three angry looking wounds where my legs and arm were. Jack told me that in a few weeks a plastic surgeon would repair the scars and I would look like I never had any legs or a right arm when my recovery is completed!
During my rehabilitation, a psychologist who knew hypnotism came to me and helped me get rid of my phantom sensations. I felt considerable relief after these sessions. Over time my stumpless hips and shoulder would be a natural part of me, and I would quickly come to love my abbreviated body.
Two weeks later I was back home with Jack. When we arrived he helped me out of the car and into my new wheelchair. This was one of those high tech jobs with the low back and lightweight frame, with an added hand wheel on the left side so I could move both wheels with my only limb. He happily rolled me through the house and into the bedroom. He told me that during my convalescense, he would make sure that my every need was taken care of. He said that my hips would be swollen for a while, until my circulation readjusted to my legless hips, and that I would be ready to try s*ex in about another month.
I was feeling much better now that I was home, and I was really feeling the urge to have my p*ssy played with. I reached down to touch myself, and was thrilled by how easily my remaining hand slipped over my p*ssy! There was absolutely nothing in the way of my waiting love gash! I played with myself for hours, with wave after wave coming over me. Jack came in on me and smiled. "I see that you're really enjoying your new body! It looks like you ready sooner than I expected!" He went down on me for what seemed like an eternity. I loved the feeling of his mouth on my p*ssy without any legs to spread out of the way. He rolled me over and put the pillows under my abdomen. He told me he could come into me this way without pressing against my hips. The feeling was exquisite! Jack has entered me from behind before, of course, but the feeling of him without my legs pressing into my abdomen or my hips being pushed sideways was far deeper and much better, even though I was still tender from the surgery!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

23 Jan 2018, 16:23

Over the next several months I slowly adjusted to my new form. The swelling had subsided around my hips and shoulder, and the plastic surgeon had removed virtually all traces of the surgery that made me a half woman. My hips are well rounded and smooth, with a minimum of flesh covering my pelvis. I finally weighed myself, and was surprised to find that I now weigh in at only fifty-seven pounds! I've always had a small build, but I was still shocked at how light and very small I am! I'm only thirty- two inches tall now! "Petite" has taken on a whole new dimension! Jack has no problem carrying me around, and I "walk" on my one hand so easily, that I only use my wheelchair when I go outside! I've been to the psychologist several more times to help me with my change, and now I can't imagine enjoying life with the "normal" complement of limbs!
Jack has changed, too. I saw him as a demanding man who offered me this life as an alternative to prison. Now I see a very warm, passionate guy who's very much in love with me.
Although I am still his slave, his disciplining of me is tempered with great understanding and kindness. I'm now as in love with him as we are with my new shape! Jack can't get enough of me, and I love making love without my legs. He can enter me now with no resistance whatsoever, and the depth of his penetration is beyond anything I could have imagined! He had fucked my ass before, and even this is so much better than before! I'll often lay on my armless side and Jack will hammer into me sideways. Not having an arm makes this position vastly more comfortable and pleasurable! There is absolutely nothing in the way, and even though walking is a long lost memory, I wouldn't want my legs and arm back for anything! I love laying down on the floor and looking at myself in the mirror! I'm so short and compact! Everything that makes me a woman is right out there for Jack to see and use as he wishes, and I thank the gods for becoming a triple amputee!
My only problem was how to get on top of him. Jack added a set of bars over the bed that I could grab onto and lower myself onto his waiting pole! Since I weigh so little now, I can pull myself up and down easily without getting tired!
One of the things Jack has always liked about me was my thick, shiny red hair. One of his orders is that I am never to cut it, and only he is allowed to trim it. In the years since I've become a half woman, my hair has grown to a length of over five feet! My mane now trails well behind me! It's so thick, when braided, I can barely get my hand around it. One of the many reasons Jack likes it so long is he likes to hang me by it! He has come up with a special loop that goes into my hair, and a hook in the ceiling. Since I'm so light now, being suspended this way is nothing but pleasure! I love the feeling of hanging free! Jack will get under me and tongue me everywhere. He often binds my arm up behind my back so I can't touch myself. I love being driven to the brink this way!
When Jack thinks I need a little time to consider my situation, he'll put me in a special one armed straight jacket and hang me by my hair. He'll put a blindfold on me, and insert two vibrators in me, one in my ass and one in my p*ssy. These are wired to a power pack that adjusts the speed and insures that there are no batteries to run down! He sets the speed just high enough to torment me, but not enough to get me off. He returns about an hour later, and there's a puddle of p*ssy juice on the floor under me! I can't do anything but moan when he finds me! He takes the vibrators out, lays me on the bed, still in the straight jacket, and pounds into me. I swear I can feel him all the way up into my chest! Finally he plays with my trigger, and I come so hard I swear my head will explode!
Another part of my transformation has been corset training. I've been wearing training belts and corsets for several years now to reshape my torso and narrow my waist. Today, when corseted, I measure 36-16-34. Having a 16 inch waist really shows off my legless hips, and I love the look and feel of Jack's hands going fully around it. It also seems to push my love gash out into an even more inviting position. I feel so s*exy as I walk around the house on my hand, and the added support makes sitting easier.
While I can't recommend having one's body cut in half as I have, I would say that any woman who wants more out of love, should have at least one of her legs taken away! It might sound outrageous, but it's definitely worth the pleasure! I wish that voluntary amputations were more available to anyone who wants them!
I've been thinking lately about having my left arm chopped off! Jack has been taping it behind my back for over a month now, and I'm really turned on by it! Being totally helpless is starting to agree with me. I would need an aide and an electric wheelchair, or Jack could just hang me from my hair when he's gone! We talk about making me a limbless, stumpless torso, and to be truthful, I would gladly go down that road when the time comes!

jackgeorgov
Sex: male

20 May 2018, 19:25

I enjoyed writing this story many years ago. I am glad to see it's getting around!!

jackgeorgov
Sex: male

04 Feb 2019, 13:53

I am the author!!