Collection of photos, video and stories amputees

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Collection of photos, video and stories amputees

17 Jan 2018, 11:58

I met my husband about ten years ago at the university. He was giving a talk on sociology and I met him at the cocktail party following. He was about thirty, and was charming and sophisticated, as well as handsome. The subject was in my field, and consequently we talked for over an hour and had a wonderful time. As the party was breaking up, he wanted to know if I would have dinner with him.
I accepted, and was delighted by his wit and charm. Over dinner we talked about everything. I was very impressed, and Jim asked me back to his house to continue the evening. He said he was looking for someone very special and unusual, and he really wanted to know me a lot better before pursuing anything more serious. He said in due time he would tell me what his idea of "unusual" was.
His house was fabulous. It was out on the beach, and it was the most beautiful place I've ever seen. It was enormous to boot, and lavishly furnished. I went in and we sat in front of the fire overlooking the water. As we drank our wine, I asked Jim why someone hadn't snatched him up.
He had been very easy going up until this point. The look in his face clearly showed his unease. I told him that whatever it was, it was all right. All his life he was looking for someone with the perfect appearance, but never found the spirit and character he so desperately desired. He said I had that spirit. I consoled him, saying that I was glad that he realized that there is more to life than a beautiful body, although I've always been proud of mine.
He handed me the album. There were about a hundred pictures of 11 different women. They were all beautiful and well dressed, shown sitting around his house. I asked what was special to him about these women. All he said was, "Look closer."
As I scrutinized the photos, it hit me. One shot showed a woman sitting on the couch with her foot on the floor. I was looking for her right leg, and unless it went straight into the cushion, it had to be missing. As I studied the album, I realized that every one of these women was an amputee. Now I knew why he was so apprehensive. I had read about the attraction of men to amputee women in some literature I studied in school on human sexuality. I never thought much of it. Until now.

Jim said that he has always had an attraction to women with missing limbs, but due to their rarity, he had been unsuccessful finding one with the right qualities. He had a relationship with every woman in the album, but every one ended with the realization they just didn't have that 'special something' to make it work. To use his words: "The beauty and fragrance of a rose merely draws one to the bloom, but it is the nectar that sustains." Out of frustration and loneliness, he decided to abandon his search and find his soulmate, which brought us to this evening. We had connected very strongly, and he knew he had found the woman of his dreams. He wanted to make sure I knew this secret, just to avoid any surprises. He was very worried that I would just leave after hearing him say this. I told him that I was moved by his honesty and his courage to share something as private as this after only one date. My feelings for him were strong, also, and I made sure we would meet again soon.
Jim asked me to spend the coming weekend at the house, so we could see where we were going. I was quite interested in him, and I wanted to know more about him and his interest in amputee women. Jim wanted to be sure I knew that I was special to him, and he didn't want to do anything to ruin the love that was already growing between us. I was excited about spending this time with him, and hoped his interest in these women was just a physical thing. I knew people are attracted to each other for lots of often strange reasons, and I thought that it's what's inside that ultimately decides if a relationship survives.

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Re: Collection of photos, video and stories amputees

17 Jan 2018, 12:00

He showed me a vast collection of photos, video and audio tapes, stories, books, and other material on the subject. The explanations of the psychological profiles were of particular interest to me. I concluded from each account that the men found their amputee sweethearts very s*exy indeed, and the relationships were always a win-win situation. The woman was delightfully surprised with her lover's interest in her altered physique, and the men were very attentive to their every need. The woman who acquired an amputation in adulthood all claimed s*ex was much better for them after they found someone who could appreciate them as amputees. I was even feeling jealousy toward these crippled women.
We had a wonderful time that first weekend. Although Jim was the one who wanted to air the subject of amputees, I was the one who kept asking all the questions. Jim soon became at ease talking with me about this, and I was amazed at my own newfound interest in amputees. Jim is a bottomless well of information on the topic.
We did many things that weekend to learn all about each other, and by the first night, we were lovers. It was the best experience I've ever had. We were meant for each other, and Jim didn't hesitate to ask me to move in.
Soon we were totally in love with each other. However, there lurked in the back of my mind the worry of Jim finding an amputee woman and having me share him with her. Jim is a good man, but this fascination runs strongly in him. He tried to allay my fears, and I pretended to be at ease with this. If it ever came to this, I would fight tooth and nail and do anything to keep my man.
One day my greatest fear came true. Jim had a new graduate student in his class. She was very pretty, and she was missing both arms just above the elbows. I had a chance to see some of her work, and it was clear she was a brilliant student. I approached Jim about her, and I could see the strain in his face as he tried to keep her out of his mind. He painfully admitted that he was attracted to her, but he reaffirmed that he loved only me. After a few weeks, I started seeing her around campus from time to time without her prosthetic arms and hooks. Jim had told me early on how much he hated those things. That's how I knew he was having an affair. I also knew from our endless conversations that she was Jim's most desired kind, a double above elbow amputee. I knew I was in trouble. I love Jim very much, and I wasn't about to lose him on some twenty-five year old armless grad student. I confronted him with the affair.
He didn't even try to deny it. He told me he loved me very much, but his lust for this woman was more than he could resist. He described in detail all the things he loved about her, her brilliance, her charm, and her arm stumps. He told me she was surprised and very grateful to find herself as an incredibly desirable woman to him. He wanted to make everything all right again. I told him to invite her over for dinner, without her hooks, and I was going to find out first hand what this was all about.
She came over later that week, and I announced who I was. She let me know clearly that nothing is fair in love and war, and she wasn't about to give up the only man who made her feel like a complete woman again since her accident. I told her I didn't want to fight with her. I just wanted to understand what it was like to be the way she was. I was hoping this way I would find a way to keep my Jim. By the end of the evening I had broken the tension, and we had become friends, and I knew that I would learn much from this armless siren.
I was very interested in her arms, and asked if I could touch them. She agreed, and I ran my hands over them, especially the ends. I ran my fingers along the scars. She said it felt very nice. I was becoming excited myself. I took one of them and instinctively started kissing and licking it across the end. I had become very excited by her, and soon slipped my hand down into her crotch. She was soaking wet, and breathing deeply and nervously. I stopped, but she insisted that we go all the way. Over the next eternity, we made wonderful love to each other. Neither one of us had ever been with a woman before, and we just knew what to do to each other. I buried my face in her p*ssy, and she rubbed my clit hard with her stumps. This was fantastic.
Against every instinct I had, I was determined not to turn this into a battlefield where everyone would ultimately lose. I allowed the affair to continue for a few weeks, and it became clear what I had to do.
I thought that the bond between two people was strongest if they were soulmates. I now knew that the bonds of passion run as strongly. I told Jim I needed to spend the weekend away from him to think. He was worried that I was going leave for good. I told him not to fear, and I would be back in a couple of days.
Those were the longest two days of my life. I had relived every moment of our lives since we met. I knew that I had found my perfect, true love. I was going to have Jim as my husband unconditionally, and I wasn't going to share him with anyone. I knew what I had to do.
When I came home, Jim was sitting on the couch. He sprung to his feet, never happier to see me. I stopped him and said we had to talk. We sat down and I told him that I loved him very much, and that I wasn't going to share him with anyone ever again. I held his hand and told him not to be ashamed of his passion for female amputees, and that his wife should be the woman of his dreams. He had a puzzled look on his face. I left the room for a few minutes and came back completely naked. I handed him a felt tipped marker. My voice trembled over my next words. I told Jim that I wanted to be with him forever, and I wanted, more than anything on this Earth, to be the woman of his dreams. I asked him to take the marker, and draw a line around any of my limbs at the point he would like them cut off. I told him if he didn't, I was going to leave him. I told him I wanted to do this for me, too, and he would be the lucky guy to win me, but only if he agreed to mark my limbs.
He sat there in total astonishment. He told me he knew there were women who wanted to become amputees, but thought that I was doing this out of jealousy for the armless student he was sleeping with. He also said he can't imagine life without me, either. He was torn between his fear of losing me and his concern about maiming me against my will. I reaffirmed that I was doing this for me. He slowly stood up. He walked toward me. I told him there really was no other way. When he got to me, he said in a very quiet, nervous voice for me to raise my right arm. I did so, and he drew a broad, black line around the point where my arm met my shoulder. I lowered my right arm and he raised my left arm. He drew a similar line on my left side. He slowly sat down, looking at my arms with the lines marking where he wanted my arms amputated.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

17 Jan 2018, 12:01

I sat back down next to him. Jim was very shaken as he stared at my marked arms. We both knew that in Jim's endless repertoire on amputees that he knew how to have voluntary amputations done. I wanted to become the armless woman he always wanted, and Jim would finally be all mine.
Indeed, he did know how to have this done. In certain third world countries, he could have this done for me surgically and safely. The doctors are so poor that they would acquiesce to almost anything if we would get them money to buy supplies and equipment for their clinics. There always seemed to be much more talent than support for them in these places. The need for medical attention is great in these areas of the world, and many people die every day due to lack of proper medical care. He knew just the right place and just the right doctor to liberate me of my arms.
He scheduled a three week vacation and booked the flights. We would leave in two weeks and we would be at our destination, and I would meet my destiny.
We finally arrived at the clinic. We met the doctor, and he took us outside to walk around the town and discuss our plans. He showed us the misery of the people in the town, and was very grateful for the help our money could bring to his people. When we returned to the clinic, he took us to his office and asked Jim to stay outside. He wanted to make sure this is something I wanted for me. I took off my shirt and showed him the black lines around my shoulders and insisted that he cut off both of my arms there and make my shoulders as smooth and scar free as possible. The good doctor was convinced by my specific and deliberate instructions that my desire to become armless was genuine, and he promised to do the neatest, cleanest amputations that anyone has ever seen. He scheduled the surgery for the following morning.
He called Jim in and talked with both of us about the operation. He asked us many questions, just to make sure we weren't doing something we would regret. We gave the doctor our money, showing how grateful we were for the opportunity he provided us. We went to our room, and waited until morning, when the nurse finally came to take me down to the operating room. Jim kissed my hands, and I knew he was kissing them for the last time, ever.
When I awoke from recovery, I slowly looked down on myself. First left, then right. My shoulders were heavily bandaged. There was no doubt, my arms were gone. Phantom sensations were very much present, and would be with me for some time. Later I would come to depend on a wonderful psychologist who would use hypnosis in her therapy to eliminate these sensations. My life as an armless woman had begun, and is now a permanent situation for me. The realization that I will never be able to do the things a complete woman can do was the most devastating, yet exciting part of my conversion.
Over the next few weeks, Jim helped me do all the things an armless woman needs done for her. I was absolutely and totally helpless to do anything for myself. I would reach for things, and have nothing to reach with. I was no longer able to touch or to feel with fingers. I am so defenseless now. Jim came into the room when I was naked, not knowing it was him, and I couldn't even cover myself. Jim told me this was to be my life from now on, and my newly acquired helplessness would soon be the most wonderful experience I was ever to live. Jim consoled me, and soon we were making love right in the hospital room.
I don't ever remember any man getting this hard before. It was so deep, and so exotic, that I, for the first time in my life, felt completely and exquisitely satisfied. Jim was never this virile before. This was the ray of hope I was looking for. Over the next few months, our bedroom activities made me feel more like a woman than anything had in the past. Jim's passion was absolutely amazing. He did everything to make our s*ex as good as it could possibly be. I soon felt at peace with the change in me, and I soon forgot what it was like to have arms. In fact, I was so delighted, that I remember asking Jim why we didn't cut them off sooner.
I was always at his side, and Jim made sure that I was taken care of when he couldn't be around. We did everything together, dinner, dancing, and parties. Jim was proud to show me off to everyone he knew, and he didn't care what anyone thought of him living with a hopelessly disabled, armless woman. His passion for me grew to legendary proportions, and I soon found that my libido became equally strong.
I confronted the grad Jim was fooling around with before my arms were removed, at a small party he was having at his house. Her face first filled with shock upon seeing my empty sleeves, then with fierce jealousy, realizing she had lost Jim to me. We went off to the study. Jim walked in with a look of amazement at two armless women on the floor, wrestling with their legs. He broke us up, obviously turned on by what he saw, and explained to her that I was the one he was going to marry, and that his relationship with her was over. I told her I would still like to be her friend, and that Jim wasn't the only man in the world to love because of her missing arms. Over a period of months, we found her just such a man, and finally that chapter was finally closed.
Soon we were married. The wedding was a big hit, and I had a custom fitted gown to accentuate my loss. My engagement ring and wedding band are on a brooch, which I wear at all times. Everyone commented on how happy and perfect we were for each other, and how wonderful a man Jim must be to marry me in spite of my disability. If only they knew it was because of it.
Over the next three years, I became the perfect lover. I felt every nuance of our marriage, and the passion that had grown between us would never wane. In every thing I did, Jim always made sure I had whatever I needed to get it done. I had an aide when I was alone, and Jim the rest of the time. I finished my studies at the university, and soon became a lecturer there. However, there was something in the back of my mind that was trying to express itself.
When I was researching the literature Jim had given me, there were numerous articles written about women who had lost a leg at the hip. Every one of these accounts said s*ex was much, much better after the amputation. Having the entire leg out of the way allowed more positions, and the penetration was much deeper. I was thinking about this constantly, and started to have dreams about becoming one legged. Soon I was obsessed by this concept, and made a personal decision to have my right leg taken off at the hip.
I knew Jim would be hesitant to disable me further, even though I knew being one legged would excite him to heights we had never been before. He had always been concerned that he had forced me to become an amputee, and he didn't want to make me go through it again, even though I love the way I am. I decided to do this on my own.
The next step would be more challenging. I contacted the surgeon who amputated my arms and told him I was going to visit him, and that I was going to need his services once more. I didn't tell him what I really wanted at first, but he was so grateful for what we were able to do for him, I finally had to tell him. When he found out that this was my idea alone, and that I had a trust fund from my parents that I could pay him with, he agreed to do it. My heart was pounding at the anticipation of what was about to happen to me. I loved how much harder Jim got seeing his armless wife, and now I would get him even deeper in me. The thought was so enticing, I could imagine every detail of lovemaking with only my single leg.
I convinced Jim that I was going on a trip to do some field studies. I also made sure he knew I was going to be out of touch for about three weeks. I told him the university hired me an aide to help me out. I made sure the timing was during some obligations Jim couldn't get out of. I had a taxi take me to the airport. Soon I would be there, and my dreams would become reality. I couldn't wait to see the look on Jim's face when I come into the house.
I arrived and met with the doctor. I described exactly what I wanted to have done. I told him I wanted my right leg completely removed, and to leave a minimum of flesh covering my pelvis. I didn't want anything to get in the way of my husband.
The next morning they took me into surgery. I was reliving all the things about the first time I was there. I knew it would be a painful recovery, and I would need additional assistance to get through my recovery before I could return home. The doctor was very gracious and understanding, and would supply me with all the help I needed.
I woke up and looked down. My right hip was heavily bandaged, and I had only one leg under the sheets. In spite of all the pain, I knew this was worth it.
Over the next two weeks my recovery progressed. The nurses were very helpful in helping me avoid the inevitable fall, as I got into the electric wheelchair. At the end of my three weeks I was feeling some welcome relief from my pain, and I had become good enough with my crutches that the doctor told me it was OK to go home.
I called Jim to tell him I was returning from my trip. He could tell from my voice something had happened. I told him I loved him very much, and I had a surprise for him when I returned. I asked him not to be home when I got back, so as to prepare for 'the unveiling'.
Upon my return I had the aide undress me. I hopped to the bedroom and called Jim at work to tell him I was home, waiting for him. I hopped over and sat on the side of the bed, with my left side facing the door. About fifteen long, long minutes later, Jim came home.
He called up the stairs to me. I told him in a sultry tone to come to me. He came up the stairs, and made his way to the bedroom door. I asked him to stay at the door. I told him I loved him very much, and hoped he would still love me. He had a puzzled look on his face. I told him I had made a change that will make s*ex much nicer for us, and I really liked the way I am now. I told him my new name was Colba. He asked what did that name mean. I slowly stood on my single leg, and turned toward him with short hopping motions. His eyes grew wide as I told him Colba stands for "Combination One Leg, Both Arms", and I had my name changed legally. I told him the aide gave me a local pain killer in my legless hip, and I wanted him to take me to bed.
Jim was reeling in shock over what I had done, but the growing bulge in his pants told me he approved. I told him I had my arms cut off for us, and now I had my leg taken away for me. I hung my head and quietly asked him if he could love me as a hopelessly crippled, one limbed woman. He carefully laid me down and slowly caressed my nude, abbreviated body. I couldn't stand it anymore, and begged him to make me feel like a married woman should.
The feeling was everything the other hip disarticulates said it was, and more. I was absolutely helpless to Jim's libido, and even though I was still tender from the surgery, this was the best s*ex I've had. He was so, so hard, and he penetrated me so, so deeply. The feeling is absolutely indescribable, and completely fulfilling. This is how it's been ever since.
I get from place to place by hopping on my solitary limb. I do fall occasionally, and it's now quite exciting for me as I struggle helplessly, and I finally manage to stand again. I often look up pitifully to Jim whenever I need him to help me, and this usually ends up in the bedroom. He is completely willing to do anything for me, and this is his biggest turn on, and this has made every moment of my helpless existence worth living. I can't imagine being any other way.
A couple of years ago, Jim had made for me a slender wooden peg leg that attached to a plastic hip bucket. Now I have two ways to show off myself. I love the peg because I can show the public that I am an armless monopede. This makes me feel very attractive, and when someone makes a comment expressing what a shame it is for Jim to be seen with such a hopelessly maimed and disfigured woman, Jim will always wink back and tell them how lucky he is to have someone just like me. This always blows their mind, and they usually feel very sheepish that we heard them. This has to be the best part of being a "COLBA". In the years since I've had my limb count reduced by 75%, I've appreciated the special things in life much more, and spending every night in the same bed with someone who is crazy for me as a triple amputee has made my life full beyond any measure.

Emilevef
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Лев

22 Oct 2019, 20:22

rnrnhave fun in insert holiday destination here insert above persons name here and let us know when you get back from insert above persons current residence herernrn

Dalytremas
Ваш Знак зодиака: Водолей

12 Jan 2021, 22:55

hello only now I discover this forum..I have read your story it is fantastic a true love story.Your last member is from 2018 a little time has passed.I would like to have contact and meet people like you and your husband, I have always been fascinated by the world of prosthetics and amputated women a bit like your husband I only have a maximum of sexual fullness with aputated women (arms with stumps) I even went to India to work to see cripples. I am more than 40 years old I am a painter and sculptor . Take a picture of the article I don't know if it's yours. Time has passed but if you're still here and check the mail here, I'd like to meet you and upload a recent photo of you with your husband. Regarding privacy, it's just so I can make you a portrait..it is the way to thank for having published such an incredible story..be it true or not..it looks very real and i know other women who have done it..that would make me fight illusion..a big hug to both and I hope you are still as happy as in 2018 ..