Amputee life

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Amputee life

21 Aug 2017, 11:52

Few friends of Jack Durand knew about suffering, always haunted him for the past two years. For them it was a young, handsome, well-groomed man, living in London and having more money than is necessary for life.
Only close friends knew about it early and this unrequited love, passionate affair that ended tragically when his favorite was badly damaged in a terrible train accident near Harrow and Wealdstoneв, in October 1952. A young girl lost both legs. She fell into despair and, despite the support of relatives and the constant declarations of love Jack, who at the first opportunity, I visited her in the hospital and in the home of her parents after discharge, he imposed on himself. His favorite are unable to come to terms with your new body, now and forever confined to a wheelchair. She didn't believe that her beloved will love her as she is now, legless, crippled. Depression, despair and self-pity has ruined her.
He often remembered her blaming myself for her early exit. Jack reproached himself that have not done enough to ensure that his beloved believed him sincere feelings. He believed that fainthearted, not offering her already in the hospital, his hand and heart. Perhaps in this case, she would still be alive. And constantly feel the guilt, there was some truth to it. Jack was aware that I was scared in that moment when I first saw his beloved lying in a hospital bed. It scared the number of droppers surrounding the bed with transparent tubes running to needles stuck in both arms, her pale, almost white face and unnaturally short body, ending with two short hills instead of legs, it is clear oboznacheniya under the sheets. His legs were amputated so high that each "mound" could fit in his palms. She slept or was unconscious and couldn't see the fear reflected on his face, but Jack, at that time, hurried away to disperse your fear. Fear of the future to live the life of a legless cripple.
Later, he successfully oversaw settled in this doubt and uncertainty, and until her last days, he thought, did not give reason to doubt the sincerity of their feelings. In addition, Jack wanted to understand the new sensations more and more acute arose within him at each meeting with the beloved. This feeling manifested itself recently, after some time, just once, he caught himself thinking that experiencing unexplained excitement at the sight of the short stump remaining from such beautiful slender legs. Along with the fear of unexpected discoveries, it excited him, causing a painful desire. Never before had Jack felt this way.
After weighing in the balance the measure of your love and of the circumstances, he concluded that his love is stronger than obstacles that have erected in front of him. After some time he was ready for the decisive last step, but she beat him to it, taking a sleeping pill.
After her unexpected departure, guilt, a pain entered his heart. It seemed to him that she still felt his doubts and that decided the outcome of the case. Now, if he decided early to give her an engagement ring, then it could end with happiness for both of them. Happiness? A doubt remained...
Since then, he suffered failure with women. But despite this, he endeavoured to re-awaken their love. New relationships didn't last more than a few weeks, as a rule, women went from it themselves. Every time Jack thought that they feel it a curse imposed as a result of that old guilt. Or is it the memory of that sudden anxious feeling that he was trying to hide as deeply as possible, prevented him from relations with ordinary women? Whatever it was, he did not lose hope. That is, until that memorable day in early spring, when he had one strange, but this long-awaited adventure, radically changed his life.

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Amputee life

21 Aug 2017, 11:55

The adventure began in the most ordinary way. Jack strolled down bond Street, enjoying the freshness of a spring morning, when his wandering eye was attracted by a beautiful girl sitting alone in the passenger seat, standing at the curb elegant green trimmed in shiny chrome, the open Roadster Jaguar XK120. She had the soft feminine beauty, which he always liked. He at first sight saw that she was beautiful, and the next moment saw this finally. It had some sort of indefinable charm. Lovely head with fine white hair in a small, close-fitting hat, light blue dress with open collar, delicate hand in a white long glove on, lying on top of the door. Jack could not restrain himself. He stopped on the opposite sidewalk, and then he frankly admitted, was shamelessly almost in focus, looking at her like a fool at the fair.
At this moment the girl turned her head and noticing it, involuntarily smiled a friendly smile. Their eyes met, and Jack felt instantly between them ran a spark unseen, establishing the hypnotic contact. They studied each other for at least a minute, and then, realizing the awkwardness of the situation, Belle blushed in embarrassment and turned away.
Cursing himself for unforgivable rudeness, Jack looked away, but remained standing, staring with unseeing eyes at the window of a shop. The comic situation was that he just couldn't leave things as they are. In one moment something changed the entire meaning of his life. It ceased to haunt the memories of the old love, the image of the girl in the car drove them in an instant.
He turned, and slowly crossing the street, walked to the car, angry at himself for the outburst, and yet, completely unable to resist drawing impulse. Jaguar still stood at the curb, but when he approached, the other girl came out of a nearby store carrying the shopping bags. She quickly approached the vehicle, handed the bag to a friend and took a seat behind the wheel. And before Jack had time to do or shout something, the car pulled away from the curb and walked along bond Street.
He is desperate, seeing as the car is removed. But, to the amazement of Jack, this case is not over yet! When the car has traveled about fifty meters, the girl, so you like Jack, suddenly waved his hand in a white glove and threw it on the pavement of some bright object. Jack, without thinking, ran forward, afraid that someone else will be able to get ahead of him. But, all went well, the booty belonged only to him, he raised the subject and, having considered, hastily hid in the pocket of his light coat.
It was a woman's Shoe in dark red brocade high heels, stylish and beautiful, and, of course, according to Jack, that was the last that could throw a young fashionable beautiful girl in the car in broad daylight in Central London.
In an unprecedented excitement Jack continued on his way, feeling his fingers the rough surface of the shoes, lying in his pocket. Could not doubt which of the two girls belonged to the Shoe. A girl who went shopping was a bit bigger than the one that smiled at him out of the car, therefore, could not be the mistress of the scarlet shoes. And besides, logically reasoned Jack, not a perfect stranger to throw away that which does not belong to her. But immediately the question arose, how should he use this discovery? How to get in touch with the lovely owner of this graceful crimson shoes? First, Jack decided to go to the store and ask the owner and sellers. But then he realized that the shop owner would not violate trade secrets and are unlikely to tell a stranger the name and address of the client. And, perhaps, even call the police.
Jack needed to find another way. And he found it. He decided to declare himself. The next day in a popular London newspaper, in the column of personal ads, appeared the following: "the red shoes, lost a lovely smiling lady at bond Street, picked up by a gentleman who gladly return to the Shoe owner. To Write Jack.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Amputee life

21 Aug 2017, 11:57

The next day, happy Jack has received notice that its Declaration in the editor received a letter from the lady of his dreams. But his joy did not last long. Although the answer is formulated in the most friendly tones, leaving a pleasant impression, and the author of the letter was even signed, saying that she Pauline Mornay, the letter was clearly reported that some circumstances make a meeting impossible. Below, in the PostScript stated that a Shoe Jack can keep as a souvenir.
In despair, Jack wrote her a passionate letter, which could have expressed tormenting feelings. Pauline the answer is still very friendly, but quite definitely responded that she was deeply grateful for his kind and warm words, but Jack should not try to seek her out.
Jack began to despair, he began to experience hopelessness. It seemed to him, looming over him the curse prevents his happiness. He could not forget the sweet face which I saw in the day on bond Street. He must see her again, period, Jack thought about it and couldn't imagine my life without her.
And then, when he had lost all hope, suddenly broke the deadlock. The clue was in the letters from Pauline! There, in the upper left corner of the sheet, where she watched him every time he read the letter had a phone number! He was forbidden to meet, but not to call! A few minutes after this happy discovery, he spoke to her.
At first, Pauline tried to protest and argue with him, but in the end loudly and laughed lightly, giving his head. Her mischievous laughter and a lovely soft voice, was all of the beautiful image that Jack had created in my head.
You know, Mr. Durand, she said, in answer to his entreaties, you're really daring, a very persistent young man, but it is impossible. Nothing is impossible!
- But why?
I can't explain to you. Honestly I can't. Sorry. Yes, I really am, maybe even stronger than you can imagine, but I can't meet you.
- But miss Mornay! It is miss, isn't it?
Yes. What do you mean?
- Because you are not married! exclaimed Jack happily.
- Yes! - She cried desperately, but at the same moment added quietly. — I'm sorry! It was a small trick that you didn't deserve it. I'm not married.
- Doing tricks?
- I do, but it will not help us. You can do something for me? We really don't have to see each other. The meeting will only lead to great disappointment for both of us.
He was stirred by flickering in her voice seemed sincere regret and decided not to retreat.
- Tell me, do you wish to see me, if it was possible?
- I'm not going to answer this question. — She answered quietly.
- You gave the answer. - He said, sadly. - Pauline, I will call you. Pauline, in spite of the refusal. The truth is that you want to see me. Oh Yes, I know that I'm more daring than anyone, and everything, but my cockiness stems from the fact that at first sight, seeing you, I am madly and hopelessly in love. Yes, it's true, Pauline, and I need to see you. We can't let it go. You have to find a way. If you do not find what I find!
On the telephone for some time there was silence. Then he heard her quiet sweet voice.
- Well, well, if you insist. I'll find a way. You give it to me?
- I will accept any your target! - Jack answered, and then felt a sudden remorse. - Pauline, you're not angry with me?
- No. - Heard a quiet melody. - I'm not mad at you, that's just a pity both of us.
Jack heard the click of the hung up tube. He thought about the last conversation. What is she hiding and how will find out? He could not guess. He had suffered to see Pauline, but he had to await developments. Further from him dependent, and Jack relied on the holding.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Amputee life

21 Aug 2017, 12:01

Fortunately, the long wait was not necessary, two days later, he received a strange letter from Pauline. In the envelope Jack found a ticket to the theatre "Imperium", a view that was held this evening and a brief accompanying note which stated that Jack used the ticket, if he wants to see Pauline. For some time Jack was at a loss, he was not expecting this. Then suddenly smiled at his momentary confusion, of course, the explanation seemed obvious. Pauline just made a date at the theatre, and although it was a little strange that she chose this theater variety show, a genre that Jack isn't too fond of, now it didn't matter as much. The important thing is that he will see her again. The mystery remained a mystery, but to solve other people's secrets is always interesting!
Usually Jack came in the car straight to the beginning of the show, but this evening he arrived before the musicians took their places. He parked his small Austin A30 on a quiet nearby street, pulled from the glove compartment magic red slipper owned by Pauline, and once again after admiring the elegance of its form, shifted in the pocket.
The stalls began to fill up. In the series, in which sat Jack free places every minute was less. But Pauline did not appear. The excitement of Jack increased. Finally, left open only two places left. Jack began to lose patience. Left open only two places left. Pauline was in no hurry. The phone rang and a young couple, unknown to Jack, took the last available seats.
Jack sat in horror. What's going on? Where Is Pauline? He turned pale, thinking that misinterpreted a phone conversation and Pauline had cheated him. He even thought, is it not better to get up and leave, but dismissed the idea as unworthy. He didn't know what was the reason that forced her to do so, but firmly believed that Pauline could not be a deceiver. Jack decided to stay and watch the performance, then, if it does not appear to call and find out what had really happened.
By this time the curtain rose, and Jack in half an ear listened, as the singing and dancing on the stage girls from the corps de ballet, solo singers, dancers, acrobats, magicians and other artists, whose numbers usually make up the program of the variety theatre. His mind was wholly occupied by Pauline. For what purpose she lured him to the theatre?
All the first compartment and the intermission Jack had, on the spot, in thinking about his not happy folding personal life, and did not even bother to look at the program that automatically bought in the lobby of the theater. But here began the second compartment, the curtain rose and he saw that in the center of the stage is Pauline! It was not the slightest doubt. It was her! This is a wonderful opening of a very happy Jack, hitting in the heart.
Pauline stood motionless, all wrapped in a long, shimmering silk robe and smiled, while the orchestra played a few introductory bars. For a moment she stood, turning the face towards Jack, and it seemed to him that their eyes met, but she harm if could see it in a darkened room.
Then a beautiful girl dancers, who, up to this point, stood behind Pauline, come forward and quick motion pulled down her silk veil, easily slipped from the shoulders of Pauline.
Jack felt this amazing moment, it is hardly possible to describe. Instantly boiled the blood rushed to his face and then drained away, forcing him to pale. He was in a state of extreme surprise and delight, however, as many of the people in this room.
Pauline stood on the stage, amazingly beautiful, dressed in a shiny pink leotard tight to her slender figure like a second skin, foggy bodice with a deep neckline showed the beauty of her chest, shoulders and arms. But not this blatant demonstration of female beauty as a surprise to Jack and the audience. There was something much more amazing. All immediately noticed that the girl standing on the stage of one-legged! Pauline was standing freely, on one slender leg. It was well visible that the left foot she almost completely absent, there is just a little rounded stump. Pauline sure has balanced on the right leg. Pink silk tights stressed all the nuances of the figures one-legged dancer.
Jack came in the extreme excitement at the sight of Pauline, he came to the memory of the conversations he heard among his friends about sensational appearance in one of the London theatres of a beautiful girl under the pseudonym "one-Legged Venus". And here Pauline, his lovely, exquisite Pauline and found this "one-Legged Venus"!
Jack froze, and his heart was beating as if wanted to jump out of his chest. He was passionately in love with Pauline, in that first moment when their eyes crossed. Love wholly consumed him. Jack suddenly caught myself thinking that not only does not feel any negative feelings from odnogolosy Pauline, but on the contrary, grew in him an irresistible desire to possess this, unlike anyone lovely woman.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Amputee life

21 Aug 2017, 12:03

She began her dance-acrobatic sketch. He followed her as in a dream. Pauline moved on to his only leg surprisingly easily and confidently, demonstrating incredible agility and flexibility graceful body danced and spun around the stage, writhing like a snake, like she never had bones. Surprisingly, this her lonely leg, contrasting with a tiny stump, looked longer, sleeker, perfect. Unwittingly, all the public attention focused on the beautiful leg, Pauline.
Balancing on one foot, she arched backwards as long as its thin handle is not grasped at the ankle. And standing in this position, she slowly bent so that the back of his head came in contact with the tightened silk stump. Then, she put a hand on the floor and did a handstand, stretching his leg high up and, balancing on hands bent like a snake, her right thigh rests on your right shoulder, and the stump pulled out to the left.
Trick followed trick, one more surprising than the other, Pauline worked on the stage floor, then on a high pedestal. It was an excellent work, the spectacle was mesmerizing, it looked unusual and delicious.
A trick that Pauline has performed on the podium caused a storm of applause. Standing on his hands on the top, it curved arc body so that my leg hung down over the head, and the foot turned in front of a person. At this point Pauline took off her Shoe and found that her stockings were cut on the fingers, leaving them open.
Toes she deftly took the cigarette from the tray, brought a girl assistant, inserted the cigarette into his mouth, then again the toes are to be taken from the hand of the second girl lit the lighter, and lit a cigarette. Still standing on her hands, she returned the lighter again and taking foot the cigarette continued to smoke, I took it out of his mouth, then returning back. She released a breath of smoke right rings. All those difficult manipulations she managed to do toes only feet! Finally, still in this position, Pauline slowly tore the right arm from the pedestal, and continued to smoke, holding a perfect balance solely on one's left hand. This has caused in a hall a storm of applause, heard shouts of "Bravo!".
Suddenly, Jack came flooding back the memory of a girl he loved once, and that seriously crippled a terrible catastrophe. Watching the performance of Pauline Jack felt the growing excitement, akin to that which he had first experienced at the sight of the stump of his dead beloved, almost forgotten, but now returning. He regarded it as Providence sent to him in atonement. Jack decided that Pauline chose for him heaven itself, that he drew all the effort, all unspent love to this beautiful girl, flitting in this moment on stage on his only leg. Now it's "unusual" he was not afraid, on the contrary, the fact that Pauline was one-legged, kind of magically, made her more attractive to Jack. He discarded the last doubts, now he wanted her with all my heart, at any cost, hoping to spend with her rest of my life. With these thoughts Jack's eyes became wet, and now he knew for sure that his love for Pauline unconditional and unchangeable, nothing can affect his choice.
Now he understood why she refused to meet him, and why, when he presented his ultimatum on the phone, she used this invitation to the theatre, to open his eyes to seeing her, he decided what he should do next, to continue to insist at the meeting or to terminate the connection. He thought that the Pauline it was a courageous act. She wanted to see her out of the room, for what it is, the moment when her "flaw" was on everybody's mind, and he was so ostentatiously underlined by a brilliant pink silk tights. She gave him a choice - he is free to leave the theatre, if it is not satisfied with what he saw, or to stay. And if he will make a choice in favor of the former, let him forget that once I met her. Yes, she was able to do it for him, despite the fact that, apparently, her own heart ached with doubt and fear.
The thunder of applause brought Jack out of my reverie. At this moment, his beloved Pauline, bowing, throwing kisses to the hall, and then, when the curtain swung, bowed one last time and rode easily on a single, but such a beautiful leg.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Amputee life

21 Aug 2017, 12:06

On stage there were other performers, and Jack hurried out of the auditorium. He went backstage, where he conceded after a short interrogation, putting, where is the dressing room Pauline. Jack knocked on the door. Was opened by a comely middle-aged woman who introduced assistant Pauline, took his business card, asked me to wait and disappeared behind the door. A moment later she reappeared and invited him to enter, and she stepped out into the corridor, gently leaving them alone.
Pauline was sitting at the table in front of the mirror in a soft swivel chair. She had just finished to remove makeup when she was handed a business card to Jack, and now, when he came in she turned to him holding a card in his hand. Suppressing the excitement he saw that she was still dressed in silk tights, which were performed on stage. He took a few steps and stopped a meter away from her. Her graceful beautiful leg and tiny stump were right in front of Jack. It attracted look, but Jack forced himself to look into the eyes of Pauline.
Her face seemed a little distant with a slightly uncertain smile trembling on her lips. But the shining wet eyes, trembling lips and often heaving chest, Jack realized that Pauline is in extreme excitement.
- So, you've come no matter what. – She said softly. - I thought, I thought...
- You thought I'd forget you, to leave? — Jack said, with difficulty repressing a treacherous tremor in his voice. Then, suddenly, he threw himself on his knees before Pauline, sitting in a chair. - It was a courageous act, Pauline. It was wonderful and courageously to give me the opportunity to see you as who you are. If I could not stand the test, I would have disappeared without letting you cowardly excuses. I could just leave the theater and out of your life forever.
And yet you came, ' she Said quietly, her eyes lit up with hope, though the lips were still quivering.
- You... You really wanted to come, Jack? - She switched to "you" unconsciously easy, and he is extremely excited about it. - And now you're here and you still want to stay? You see, what I am, and always will be. I'm beautiful, may very beautiful. - There was no tinge of vanity in this remark, she just stated the facts. - But will always remain that. - She looked down at the beautiful right leg. - And it is. - Her hand fell on a rounded, covered in pink silk short stump of the left leg. - And it is. She pointed to the corner where stood a pair of dark brown axillary crutches. You always will have to take into account these nuances, Jack. - She concluded. And I ask! You still want to stay?
In Jack's eyes glistened with tears. Then with sudden passion he hugged her and held her close.
- I want to be with you all my life, - he exhaled, - take care of you. Pauline, dear, I loved you at first sight! From the moment I saw the first time, and now, taking everything you said and honestly, I love you even more, and I'm devoted to you body and soul.
Suddenly from the eyes of Pauline's tears, tears of joy and Jack understood that completely justified her expectations, and she's not indifferent. In confirmation of this, she suddenly went limp in his hands, then raised his head and wrapped his hands around the neck. And then, bent his lovely head and their lips met in a first kiss.
For a while they tasted the beauty of newfound love. Then Pauline, all rosy and smiling, with eyes shining with joy and happiness, gently took the hands of Jack and cheerfully looked at him.
Jack, dear, ' she cried. - You said you loved me! More recently, I could not even dream about it! After losing the leg, I have forbidden myself to hope to find happiness with the favourite person! Thank you! Thank you! – Pauline again clung to Jack, showering her face with kisses. And... I want to confess that I love you! I loved you from the start, as soon as I saw there, frozen on bond Street...
I swear I will do everything to make you happy! - Tears of joy flowed from the eyes of Jack, leaving wet tracks on his cheeks.
I'm sure, and I wholeheartedly want this, Jack! – Pauline again kissed him and opened his arms. But, give me a minute, poor Mimi is waiting all this time outside, to help me change. Come on, I'll complete my toilet, and yet you call me Mimi and wait outside, and then we'll go and have some dinner.
Jack stood up turned around and was about to leave, but suddenly remembering something, came back and with a quick movement he drew the scarlet slipper.
- Honey! I want to wear this Shoe on your foot. - Burning with desire and impatience he said. And also, I want to hear the story of how expensive such a delicate Shoe was on the pavement?
- This? – Pauline laughed and, suddenly, playfully, I asked. – And at what pace are you going to wear that Shoe?
In confirmation of the words, Pauline moved with his stump, and Jack froze in surprise, only now realizing that had lain all this time in the pocket of his coat Shoe on the left foot. On the other leg, which his beloved was absent.
- Well... - He blushed from embarrassment. - Darling, tell me, not if you threw it on purpose?
- Of course, silly. She said. – This Shoe was meant for you! It's a Shoe on his left foot, which I don't have! Of the pair, I only need the right Shoe. I'm usually the shoes on the left foot, for those who need it. You might be surprised how many women amputator living in and around London. I give advertisement in the newspaper and either one of them comes to me or I send shoes by post. But, this time, seeing you, I suddenly realized I needed to do something, to give you a chance to find me. So when my sister Brenda, which sometimes makes for me to buy, gave me a box of new evening shoes, I put the left Shoe on the sidewalk, in the hope that you'll pick her up. And so it happened!
- Tell me, why at that time I did not notice the crutches, because to hide them in such a small car like a Jaguar is impossible?
- It's simple, dear, - she burst into laughter - at the time I didn't take the crutches, so you did not notice them. Crutches were left at home. I do sometimes when my sister is taken to shop for me. And then, you saw how well I know the body and to me is no problem to gallop a few tens of meters on one leg.
- What! 'Cried Jack, putting his Shoe on the table in front of Pauline. — Thank destiny for your ingenuity, and for this unnecessary red Shoe, which has brought us together. But, let me ask, where is her sister?
- In the top drawer. - Pauline laughed and pointed to a small chest of drawers for shoes, standing near the wall.
Jack rushed to the drawers and among a few of the right Shoe found the Shoe red suede, put it in his pocket and turned to the door.
- I give you five minutes. He said. — And not a minute more. I just got a burning desire to wear the Shoe on your beautiful foot.

Topic Author
admin
Администратор

Amputee life

21 Aug 2017, 12:09

Of course, it took more than five minutes. The woman are not known to be able to get dressed quickly, even if she has only one leg, and a helper. Jack thought that was the hour. Finally, Mimi smiling came out from the bathroom and he went inside.
Exquisitely dressed Pauline was waiting for him sitting as before, in the big swivel chair. She looked amazing in a light blue dress that showed the perfection of the bust, leaving a bare thin graceful hands. It was in this dress Pauline sat in the car, in one unforgettable day.
Dress was download the film open my knee and thigh, boldly exposing the perfect beautiful leg in stocking from fine, pale brown silk. The foot rested on the soft bench, while Pauline was moving her legs, as if urging Jack to take the initiative.
Pauline looking into the eyes of Jack, her face literally shone with happiness and his eyes radiated love, and hope. She completely trusted him. Leaning in, Jack kissed his beloved.
- I'm ready, dear! - She said softly, after their long kiss. With the exception of shoes. Here's the problem, I don't know what to wear! Maybe you'll be able to find a Shoe worthy of this dress?
And she pulled at him the one, but this gorgeous slender leg, fingers tapping his knee. Polygraph her, Jack slowly drew from his pocket the coveted scarlet slipper, now on the right leg, and waited.
- Come on, faster! exclaimed Pauline. - That's it! It is fully consistent with my style and such an important event. This will be our lucky slipper, dear, although this is not one Shoe that brought us together, and her sister! The same Shoe that I'm not meant to wear never, we'll leave! And when its the right sister will wear out, the left will remain intact and will remind us of our first meeting!
While his beloved uttered this passionate dialogue, Jack kneeling on one knee, took a leg Pauline in left hand and raising it to his lips gently kissed all five of her fingers. Then, very carefully put the scarlet slipper on her foot.
- You won't regret it, love! - Pauline leaned over to Jack, took his head in its cool, soft palm. - You'll be happy with your "one-Legged Venus"!
- I have no doubt, my dear. Jack took her hands in his. - I'm the happiest person in the world. And you should know that I am immensely proud of you, and don't mind the fact that you're one-legged. And, admittedly, me in this circumstance excites stronger.
Pauline passionately kissed him and then laughed happily.
- I noticed! She pulled on her hands elegant red gloves. And, I'm ready to please whatever you want, but first lunch! I'm hungry. Go?
Jack gave her a dark brown varnish shiny axillary crutches, which up to this point stood leaning against the wall near the ladies ' table. Pauline took them, stood up, confidently balancing on one foot, clad in high-heeled shoes. She threw over a shoulder strap, a small red bag, shoved the crutches under his arm and took a step towards the door. They come out in a long, narrow corridor leading to the foyer of the theater, Jack was a little behind, enjoy watching Pauline deftly and very gracefully cope with the crutches. It was a fascinating spectacle! Her legs, clad in stockings of corporal colour, and shod in the red Shoe, flashed between the two crutches of mahogany, only for a split second touching the floor surface. The hem of the dress swayed in time with the steps, Nativas on the hips, when Pauline took out the crutches forward, then obvia when she did step foot. In the echoing corridor was clearly audible special the sound of her steps – the double thud of crutches alternated with a sonorous lonely sound of heels shoes.

So, one after the other they went into the lobby, crossed the space to the door leading to the street. At this point, the doorman standing at the door, helpful Polin opened the door. Without stopping they went outside. Jack immediately caught up with her and took his arm. She gratefully smiled at him and slightly slowed walking, adjusting his steps. They walked, illuminated by the evening lights outside. It felt like with every step strained the muscles of her arms, and the outer side of the palm Jack felt the warm wood of the crutch. On the street, the sound of footsteps visibly the Pauline verse, but still easily discernible in the sound of the footsteps of passers-by walking past. Suddenly, he realized that for the first time walking down the street next with the one-legged woman. But, oddly enough, Jack felt no discomfort, he didn't care about the opinions of others, and those surprised looks, which were thrown at them counter people. He realized that he likes to have this little graceful one-legged goddess! He loved her now and was ready to love the rest of your life! Following these happy thoughts, he kissed Pauline on the cheek and she gave him a radiant smile. At this point, Jack felt himself on the seventh heaven from happiness, melancholy disappeared, he had a long and happy life shared with the woman, and the peculiarity of the Pauline gave this life a bit of spice, without which the happiness of the Jack could not be complete.
the magazine "London Life"
Wallace Stort Short Stories