Legless and hot.

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Dakwannabe
Sex: -

Legless and hot.

28 Mar 2022, 14:16

I Was going straight the road passing by strangers being already used to weird reactions but YOLO so I don't fuckin care. I could always put on a little show to traumatize even more my onlookers with some wheelie tricks but now I would rather speed up to get this chariot to my destination. There will be always a chance to make those wheels hot and crazy. Keeping that in mind I just went pass line of buildings and pass the street starts a park in got without stopping by. Just after few pushes I already saw a top of little fountain covered from sides by grasswalls. Going by wide gap between edges of plants. I just stopped in the moment carring up front wheels and and when turned a bit around I saw her aproaching me. She was clothed in my type. Slevless female shirt, tight long jeans before ankle and wedge strappy sandals.
- Hello, I just got here. Were you waiting?
- Not at all. Just had a time to look around and before one circle you were approaching.
- Nice to hear that. So....do you have any plan?
- Tbh I haven't thought. Since Im on wheels I just go wherever they take me xD If its ok with you I suggest just straight up and always something will come up.
-Ok, thats the spirit, so lets go. - she agreed with little smile and she put on a steps forward so do I pushed rims and went side with her. We were going through wide park alley with grass plains spreading in sides. At the crossing of alleys with even bigger fountain being center of park. At one of sides were a commotion half-encircling 3 guys who danced break dance for freestyle with just boombox at the edge of fountain and little cap between them and people if anyone like to praise them with penny.
- Oh, they good. We comin'?
- Yeah, lets see what they got - and with that we came over with making all commoners look away on me to process a thing but they mostly got back to watch little show. With upbeat music going on I started to raise a bit frony wheels, up and down with one deeper after another with last one on which I stopped with front wheels being higher than backrest and me almost touching front bars with waist.
- Nice but its seems you are bored as you put on show yourself - she said to me making a bit of disconcentration but I kept on balance and returned to neutral position -
-Hah, you know. Its like wiggling legs when you sit or stand for too long. My wheels just start ichy xD - on which she laughed out loud.
- Oh yes, that obvious isn't it? - she answered ironically. - If they are ithchy you have to scratch them am right?.
- You are quite right but my scratching mean to push this chariot with everything I got, meaning that I would just left you in far back. Dont want to be rude xD
- Oh, how classy of you xD You are really good at that I must say. I bet you can do even more i you wished. - she responded with a bit of challange in voice.
- You bet I am! - and with saying that I spinned one fast pirouette keeping a balance aftermath looking at her reaction.
- Wow. Awesome. Tbh, I knew that you are independed but you are really rockin'. Thats really interesting carriage. Toldly not befitting "wheelchair" nickname, you know what mean?
- Exactly and thank you. Y'know, when you are young and ready to sell out its a bit of hinderance to have just a two little remanants of my legs. With such a stumpies I could hardly dream of any prost. My only aid were wheelchairs so I took on that challange and customize my own charriot to go all out in my active rehab. Although it wasn't as easy at the beggining but I kept on rollin and rolling and before I knew I was competely independed dude going all round in his little funky chair xD.
-Wow. Thats hell of a story. I can only imagine what more you can do! - she responded with curiousity in voice which I decided fullfil.
- Well, If you want to see how hot those wheels can get maybe you want to go with me on a little party today?
-Party? Ummm...Yeah, thats cool. Like with dancing?
- Thats right. There is no better place than dance floor where I can go all out with my wheelz skills. So? Whatever you like.
-Oh...umm...its not that I dont want to come. I just had already a plan for today evening. Yet,I promise to see what I can do.
- Fine by me. Lets go back. Where do you head?
- I will take a bus you know. 16 or 117 You?
- Yeah, I will take with stations. - and with that we went in bus station direction.
When we got there a bus came almost without waiting. After a driver put a slide a came into a carriage and a rest of passangers. After few stops I prepared myself to depart
- Oh yeah, so in case if you could not make it today I have a little parting surprise for you :D
- Yeah? What could it be? - she asked really surprised. So when bus stopped I concentrate a bit and when door opened and without any warning I pushed myself in instant to the edge of bus floor
- Wait! What....- she screeched a bit while I flied from the edge and wheels stomped on sidewalk with deep wheelie on to keep my balance. Other people hissed aswell while everyone in the bus and out where staring with mouths opened. Lowering wheelie but not completly I spinned halfway to see her with hand on mouth and I winked to rest the spin and I just rolled out feeling all those stares. Yeah, thats what I like.