Here it is! Saved from destruction, China Doll all 48 chapters!

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся
Sex: male

China Doll

20 Jun 2018, 16:28

These are the first few chapters of a story I started some time ago, there are more if anyone likes it

The China Doll
Chapter 1
Louise and I met in the department store where she works two years ago. I had spent a totally fruitless 10 minutes looking for a particular item of china for my parents’ wedding anniversary and, as is normal in such places, I couldn’t see an assistant to ask so I made my way to the cash desk. As I approached I saw it was staffed by a very pretty girl in her early twenties with blonde hair, a lovely smile and an equally lovely body, at least the part I could see, wearing a white T shirt. She was sitting on a fairly high stool with her legs out of sight behind the counter. As I got closer I saw she was wearing a badge with her name on so, ever the optimist where pretty girls are concerned I smiled and said, “Hi Jean I wonder if you can help me please? I’m looking for a piece of Wedgwood but can’t see it on display.”
“No problem I know where they are, I’ll show you,” she replied, “but if you buy it you’ll have to carry it”
I was totally mystified by her reply but before I could say any thing more she slipped off the stool and briefly squatted down behind the counter, and when she stood up again she was putting a pair of wooden crutches under her arms. She then swung out from behind the counter on just one leg, her left leg having been amputated above the knee. I must have looked shocked or just plain stupid as I bumbled.
“Oh I’m so sorry – I didn’t realise, its OK really, just point me in the right direction and I’ll find it myself”
“No it’s alright, don’t be silly, it’s just that I can’t wear my artificial leg at the moment and I have to use these so I can’t carry much. My boss doesn’t like it though so he puts me on the till”
I nodded stupidly as I tried to cover an erection as she swung off gracefully towards the china section. She moved beautifully and amazingly quickly so I was about one pace behind but seeing her from the rear just that added to the enjoyment. She was wearing black trousers with a smart black court shoe with a two or three inch heel on her right foot. Her single leg was very long and she wore the empty trouser leg on the left side folded and pinned up to the trouser waistband at the back. The empty trouser leg hung loosely and I couldn’t work out the exact length of her stump at first but the cloth moved as beautifully as she did as she crutched along.
She found the item immediately and handed it to me with a smile. I was literally shaking and couldn’t take my eyes off her stump as we went back to the till. She slipped the crutches out from under her arms, propped them against the wall behind her and with a little hop sat on the stool and rang the item through the till. I felt the need to speak to her again so I said, “Thank you so much for finding it for me, I would have been here all day”
She gave me another of her amazing smiles, “All part of the service, I’m sorry if I shocked you but its that time of the month if you know what I mean and with water retention my stump is a bit swollen hence the crutches”.
By now I was rambling like an idiot, at least it felt like it and my mouth was bone dry, “That’s OK you look… well really nice on them… sorry what a silly thing to say…”
This time she laughed and her eyes sparkled, “I’m pleased you think so, I’m a one-legged woman and I have to use them anyway so I don’t think about it much”
Suddenly I realised that I had seen her before, not on one leg of course, I would never have missed that. It was in a local club a week or so before, she must have been wearing her prosthesis so I hadn’t noticed but one of my mates had pointed her out to me. I wanted to ask if it was her but it sounded like a weak chat-up line so I said, “Well thanks I owe you a drink or lunch sometime”
“I’d like that, my lunch is one till two and I’m free tomorrow if that’s OK? Can you meet me at the staff entrance?”
Could I meet her? Was I free? You bet I was, absolutely nothing was going to keep me away.

Chapter II

I was of course early the next day after parking the car as near as I could to the store in case she wanted to go out of town and I was standing outside the staff entrance by ten minutes to one desperately hoping it wasn’t all a dream and that she hadn’t changed her mind.
She appeared at the top of the steps at a minute or so to one. I was delighted to see she was still on crutches and immediately felt a stirring in my groin again as she came down the steps – crutches foot, crutches, foot. She flashed me that amazing smile and swung over to me. Her hair was loose on her shoulders and she wore the standard white store uniform T-shirt once again minus the name badge but it was below the waist that blew me away. She still wore trousers but on this occasion tight black ski pants which accentuated the length and fabulous shape of her remaining leg. The left leg of the pants was cut off and tailored to fit her stump, which I saw for the first time, was about mid-thigh or even a little longer. On her foot she was wearing a black stiletto heeled shoe with a heel of 4 or maybe five inches – definitely not standard store issue!
“Hi, I didn’t know if you would be here”
“And I wasn’t sure you meant it either I’ve been here ten minutes worrying” I replied
“I know, I watched you from the staff room window”, she giggled, “I was up there changing my shoe.” She indicated the first floor.
“Well where would you like to go?” I asked
“I really do have only an hour so do you mind if we go somewhere nearby?”
“Not at all, anywhere suits me, the pub across the road?”
“I’d rather not, a lot of the girls from work go in there and they’d all be asking about you. Can we go to the bar behind the church? If that’s OK with you, you might not want…” her voice tailed off.
“What do you mean?” I asked
“Well you might know someone in there and with me like this…” she touched her stump with her hand and then lifted both crutches off the ground. I reassured her “You look gorgeous” and never meant anything so much in my life and I have never felt as great as we walked through the town to the bar with her swinging smoothly along beside me. A lot of people turned and stared as we passed. I was with the most beautiful girl in town and the sexiest girl I had ever seen.
We found a seat in the small back bar, she slid into the seat good leg first meaning when I sat next to her that her stump would be next to my right thigh.
“Can you put these somewhere for me please?” she said handing me the crutches. Just handling them gave me a strange turn on. I propped them against the side of the cubicle and went to the bar to get the drinks but almost spilled them in my excitement and haste to get back to her.
I returned to the table to another flashing smile and sat down. Much as I wanted to I resisted my thigh touching her stump and we started to talk. I called her Jean again but she explained that although Jean was her first name, and therefore on the store badge, she preferred her second name, Louise.
She was 24, single and lived with a girlfriend in one of the new flats in the old dock area after moving to the town with a (now ex) boyfriend two years before. As we talked she turned towards me on the seat so her long lovely stump was actually laid on the seat pointing at me and I’m sure, in fact she has told me since, that I kept glancing at if whenever possible.
We talked non-stop for about forty minutes about work, places we’d visited, likes and dislikes etc then she came out with a bombshell question,
“Why did you ask me out? It wasn’t just because I helped you find the china was it? She gave me a knowing look and a grin
“I… I just thought you were nice, petty and… well why shouldn’t I ask you out”
“Well lots of men might not want to be seen with a one-legged woman for a start”,
“But you’re lovely I told you so earlier”, I replied weakly.
“With my prosthesis maybe but like this?” again she indicated her missing leg this time by touching the tip of her stump
At that point I just blurted it out, “But you look beautiful like that… I… I really quite like it actually”
She smiled again and said casually “I thought so; pass my crutches will you? I need the ladies” room.”
With that she slid out of the seat and made her way gracefully across the crowded bar, a vision on one leg I would die for and it appeared she knew it…

Chapter III
On the way back to the store I had asked Louise if I could see her that night.
“I’m sorry but I’m working until 7pm, its late night opening and then Elaine and I are having one of our “girls nights in”
“Who’s Elaine?” I asked
“Sorry, she’s my flatmate, she’s not seeing Paul, that’s her boyfriend tonight so she’s cooking a meal for us when I get home then we have a night in front of the TV and stuff with a bottle of wine”.
I must have looked as disappointed as I felt but then she said, “I could do with a lift home at seven though if that’s OK, I know its really cheeky of me but otherwise I’ll have to get a taxi, my car’s in the garage for repairs you see”
“Oh yes of course… I didn’t realise you drove…” I was babbling again.
“Of course I can drive”, she gave me one of her giggly smiles, “Lots of one legged people do you know, I have an automatic car, no need for a left leg at all”
I smiled and looked at her lovely stump and said “Just as well in your case”, and she laughed.
As we reached the store she had leaned forward and kissed me on the cheek and I felt her stump gently lift and the tip touch me between the legs. She turned and swung gracefully across to the steps, which she climbed in reverse order this time, foot crutches foot crutches until she was at the top.
Walking beside her to and from the bar I hadn’t had a chance, unlike the day before, to see her from behind. As she crossed to the door the view was fantastic, long slim leg encased in skin tight ski pants on her right leg with that s*exy shoe on her only foot and a long stump clearly outlined in the tight specially cut-to-fit pant leg on her left. The other thing I hadn’t noticed the day before. as her trousers that day were loose fitting, was her fantastic bottom.
She turned at the top of the steps and waved and went inside. I had spend the afternoon in a dream just thinking about her but now I was once again waiting outside but this time in the car, on a double yellow line, but who cares, waiting for her to leave work She appeared at about 7.15 and swung across to the car. I got out and took her crutches and as she sat in the front I put them on the back seat.
“I hope they fit OK, elbow crutches go in the car better but I like underarms” she said.
“No problem”, I replied, dying to tell her that I liked underarm crutches better too.
As we drove the short distance to her flat we talked about her flatmate and how the two had met after Louise’s boyfriend she had been with when she moved to the town had left her.
I was desperate to get her talking about her amputation and why it had happened but I didn’t want to push it. She for her part made no more reference to her lunchtime comments about my liking her as an amputee or that touch of the stump in my groin. I stole glances at her stump as I drove but it was on the far side from me against the car door I couldn’t see it clearly. The journey was sadly over in 10 minutes and I parked outside her flat at about 7.30. She looked up and commented “The window’s open; Elaine must be back already I must go, I hope you don’t mind if I don’t ask you in?”
“Not at all”, I lied and I got out and retrieved her crutches from the back seat. She swung around in the seat and then stood on her single slender leg and gave a little hop whilst putting the crutches under her arms.
She gave me another kiss and this time a much firmer push of her stump into my very erect pe nis then turned and swung away. I called after her “Can I see you tomorrow?”
“I’m off in the morning as I worked late tonight would you like to come for coffee at say 10ish?”
“Yes please that would be great” I replied,” and I can take you to work if you want”
I watched her crutch across the courtyard and up to the doors of the apartments where she turned and waved. Then she lifted her stump and balanced her handbag on it while she found her keys and let herself in.
How could I wait until 10 tomorrow?

Chapter IV
Needless to say I was early the next day after a night where I found it very hard to sleep. I parked outside Louise’s flat at about ten minutes to ten. I waited until almost ten before crossing to the door. I suddenly realised I didn’t even know the flat number and Louise hadn’t given me her phone number but I needn’t have worried, there next to the bell for no.12 were the names “ Lou & Elaine”.
I pressed the buzzer and a voice I didn’t recognise on the intercom system said “Hello”
“Oh… er… hello, its Matt for Louise” I must have sounded surprised as I was expecting it to be Louise.
“Hi Matt its Elaine, come on up, third floor”
The lock in the door buzzed and clicked open and I went in. As I reached the third floor the door to number 12 opened and a gorgeous petite brunette came out. She was no more than five foot three at the most with the most fantastic legs and the shortest mini skirt I had seen for a long time.
She looked flustered and as she hurried past she said virtually over her shoulder, “Hi Matt I’m Elaine, sorry, can’t stop I’m late for work, we had a great night last night and we overslept, Louise is in the kitchen, the door’s open go in, bye.”
With that she disappeared into the lift and I pushed the door open finding myself in a small hallway with a long corridor leading off presumably to all the rooms. In the hallway I immediately noticed a pair of aluminium elbow crutches propped in the corner.
I called out “Hello Louise it’s me; are you there?” She appeared at the far end of the corridor standing on her one leg and framed in the doorway to the kitchen looking a little surprised.
“Sorry I didn’t hear you arrive I take it Elaine let you in”
With that she started to hop down the corridor towards me. The effect was fantastic, she was wearing a pair of men’s blue striped pyjamas, obviously too large for her, which had the empty left leg cut off and simply hemmed at stump level making the left pants leg into shorts while the right leg was still full length.
As she hopped towards me her stump flailed about to the side and backwards and forwards as she used it to gain momentum. Her breasts also bounced around unfettered inside the pyjama jacket and her lovely blond hair was in a ponytail. As the loosely fitting cut off trouser leg flapped about I kept seeing the tip end of her stump, which appeared to be covered in a white sock of some sort.
I just stood and admired rather than going towards her and when she reached me she stretched up on her bare foot and kissed me.
“You look wonderful, so s*exy” I said
“I look a mess we only just woke up, come on lets get you a coffee while I shower”
She started to hop ahead and I picked up the crutches and said, “Do you want these?”
“No, its OK. Come on this way”.
I followed her as she hopped ahead of me along the corridor, what an incredible sight, could it get any better than this. Here I was with a beautiful one-legged woman who appeared to have no inhibitions about her missing leg in my presence. In the kitchen Louise poured me a coffee before taking yet another pair of elbow crutches from the corner.
“Make yourself at home, the lounge is in there”, she said pointing through an archway with her crutch.
“I’ll get a quick shower.” With that she swung off up the hallway and turned into what I later found was her bedroom. It was a typical girls” flat with clothes scattered around and a basket of clean washing in the kitchen. In it I noticed panties and bras plus a number of white woollen socks that I now know were Louise’s stump socks. I walked into the lounge and looked around. The room was very light with a huge window and glass door out onto a balcony overlooking the old dock now a marina.
The room was nicely but inexpensively furnished. I went to sit on the settee noticing as I did the wooden underarm crutches on the floor behind it. In a chair opposite was a strange looking artificial leg what I now know was a prosthesis known as a “C leg”.
I heard the shower running and was hoping against hope that she would call me to wash her back but it was another 20 minutes before she appeared looking stunning as ever with still wet hair, no make up, the white store T shirt complete with name badge and the black trousers. The difference was she was on two legs, well one leg and a prosthesis and wearing a pair of the low-heeled court shoes.
She stood in the door smiling, “Do I look alright?”
“Alright? You look perfect.”
She then walked towards me with just the barest sign of a limp and the slightest “kicking forward” of the prosthesis, only a dedicated dev would have known, to anyone else she had a slight limp perhaps from temporary sports injury.
“Sorry about the outfit – store rules I’m afraid,” she said indicating the trousers. I was puzzled, if plain black trousers, whether with crutches or a prosthesis was the store rule then why had she worn the ski pants yesterday?

Chapter V
I had arranged to collect Louise at about 8pm to go to a restaurant at a nearby resort on the coast. It was still stiflingly hot as I drove over to her flat but a beautiful summer evening and hopefully it would be cooler at the coast.
My hopes for a couple of hours alone with Louise at her flat earlier had been dashed before she had finished drying her hair and putting on her makeup with a call from the garage to say her car was ready.
The garage was on the other side of town so I had driven her over to get it and she had then gone straight to work.
As we walked to the lift then across to my car I realised this was the first time I had been with her when she was on two legs or rather one leg and a prosthesis. All the other times she had been on crutches.
When we got to the car she sat in the passenger seat and then swung her legs in, and I noticed as she did so that she slightly supported the artificial limb behind the knee with her left hand. We chatted generally all the way to the garage about the weather, her car (she hoped it wasn’t going to be too expensive), her work and Elaine. No mention of the subjects I was desperate to get her talking about.
I looked closely at her amputated side as we drove along. Although the trousers were not tight it was possible as she was sitting down to see some outline of the socket at the top of the limb but when she got out and stood up there was no trace of the false leg at all.
She flashed me that amazing smile and tossed her beautiful blonde hair back from her face, “I’m really sorry about this morning, I was looking forward to spending time with you”.
“That’s OK but when can I see you again?” I asked.
“Why tonight of course, I finish at five and I have my car back so I will be home by five-thirty. I’ll have to get ready of course, and change out of these” (she indicated her work outfit but I wondered if she also meant the artificial leg too) “but can we say about eight?”
“Eight would be fine, we’ll go to the coast if that’s OK.” I watched her walk across the forecourt to the garage and realized that she had a more pronounced limp than I had realised at the flat but I found it even more attractive, there was no doubt she was an amputee and of course I liked that.
I worked a little in the afternoon then showered and set off arriving at Louise’s at about five to eight. I rang the bell, she answered and opened the outer door. She was waiting for me at the door to the flat looking more stunning than ever. She was wearing a white cotton knee length skirt and a white short -sleeved blouse. Her hair was loose on her shoulders and for the first time I noticed how tanned her arms were. She was on elbow crutches and wore a white wedge-heeled sandal on her single foot. Her leg was tanned and her calf was slightly muscular and she had a delicate gold chain on her ankle.
She saw me looking her up and down and smiled, “Do you approve”
“Approve? You look fantastic!”
“I hope you don’t mind me using crutches again but it was so hot today wearing the artificial leg I just had to take it off as I was a bit sore”.
“You know I don’t mind at all in fact… anyway it’s the first time I have actually seen you in a skirt, your right leg looks real enough”
She laughed and pulled her skirt up above her knee giving me another sight of the tip of her stump, which had what appeared to be a cut-off nylon stocking on it.
“You like what you see then?” she said.
“Very much indeed”, I replied referring not only to her good leg.
“Are you ready?” I asked.
“Yes but can you get my blue sweater from the bedroom while I put some lipstick on?” she said indicating the hall mirror.
I went into her room and found the sweater lying on the bed. I looked around taking in the double bed, the large mirror on the dressing table and saw the second pair of elbow crutches standing neatly in the corner with the “c” leg and the other prosthesis which she must have been wearing during the day. It was still dressed in a dark hold up nylon stocking and one of the black low-heeled court shoes. A pair of trousers was hanging on the wardrobe door with the left leg pinned up to the waistband and the adapted pyjama trousers were folded on the pillow.
By the bed was a holiday photograph of Louise with four girls by a pool. Louise was in a swimsuit with her stump bare and I saw for the first time it had just the faintest scar across its tip and was not otherwise scarred or damaged in fact it was perfectly smooth and quite rounded.
I hurried back to the hall, she took the sweater and tied it around her shoulders and we set out on our first real date. As she swung along beside me, a tanned one-legged goddess in white, I was the happiest man in the world. What would the evening hold?

Chapter VI
When we arrived at the restaurant the table wasn’t ready so we sat on the terrace and had a drink. Louise laid the elbow crutches down beside a large wicker settee and sank into the soft cushions. I chose to sit opposite rather than next to her so I could look at her single leg and stump. I ordered drinks and the waiter also brought the menus. I half studied mine but kept looking at Louise over the top.
She saw me, smiled then leaned forward and said, “Put your tongue back in.”
“Sorry I was just… well you look so beautiful and I’ve never seen you in a skirt before”, I replied weakly.
“And do you like what you see?”
“You know I do”
She smiled again and went back to her menu but the next time she reached for her drink from the low table between us she slid forward in her seat rather than bending forward and her skirt rode up clearly showing the end of her stump, clad in the cut off nylon, and a lot more of her beautiful single bare leg. She then sat back and smoothed her skirt with her hand flattening the empty side on the left so it laid flat on the cushion clearly outlining the length of her stump.
We ordered and about ten minutes later went inside to our table. As we crossed the polished wooden floor heads turned at the sight of this amazing one legged beauty alerted no doubt by the metallic click of her crutches as she walked.
The waiter wanted to take her crutches once we were seated but Louise said she preferred to keep then by her so she propped them up against the arm of her chair. As we ate she chatted about the food, the restaurant, the weather and other diners as I tried my best to bring the conversation around to her amputation.
Louise went to the ladies room while we were waiting for coffee and as I watched her wonderful crutch walk across the restaurant with her shapely leg swinging in between I swear every male in the place was also watching and wondering about her stump.
We left the restaurant and Louise said she wanted to walk along the promenade. It was dusk and turning cool so she put on her sweater, hopping on the spot to keep her balance while I held the crutches.
After about half a mile she stopped and pushed herself up onto the high sea wall. She sat there facing me, her stump just inches from my chest as I stood in front of her.
“Well go on,” she said.
“What do you mean?” I replied quite puzzled
“You want to ask about this”, she said lifting her stump and smiling that smile. “In fact I don’t know how you have waited so long.”
“Well… OK… you’re right of course but first of all how did you know that you being one-legged was a turn on for me?” I asked. “Not that that’s the reason I asked you out of course”, I added quickly, “I think you are absolutely beautiful, your amputation is well, a bonus.”
I couldn’t have blamed her if she had left me there and then, it sounded so weak. I was sure she would be angry but as usual she smiled and put her hand on my shoulder.
“You don’t have to explain, you saw me before you saw I was one- legged. At the till, remember? My leg was out of sight so you had no idea but you started to chat me up even then, you used my name from the badge.”
I breathed a sigh of relief as she went on, “I lost my leg when I was sixteen, a cancer at the top of my shin where it joined the knee, eventually it was in the knee and my leg was amputated a fraction below mid thigh, but then you know that by now, you’ve stared at it enough and you’ve had an erection for three days!”
I started to apologise again but she stopped me. “Its OK, if you must know I don’t mind, I’m a one-legged woman and will be for the rest of my life, if it turns you on great that’s a bonus for both of us. What I don’t like are the sympathy starers or worse the dirty mac brigade as I call them who follow me around and watch me.”
I swallowed hard as I recognised myself to a degree in her second example, I had certainly followed leg amputee women in the street in the past but somehow Louise was different, I knew straight away she was approachable and I could talk to her without upsetting her. I would never have brought up the subject of her amputation had she not hinted at it that first day in the bar. She went on to tell me about her rehabilitation and how she preferred crutches in those early days as she found using the prosthesis so difficult and it was while she was on crutches that she had first found her one-leggedness attracted certain men. As she became proficient with her prosthesis she gained confidence Her father had later paid for a “c” leg but she actually preferred the older more conventional limb.
She explained how she had met and become engaged to John with whom she then moved to the area when he transferred with his job but that they had split up due to a problem with his family.
“He chose them rather than me,” was all she said.
As we walked back to the car I still had a thousand things I wanted to ask her and felt I should explain, or try to at least, why her amputation attracted me. We walked in silence until we reached the car when she turned and said, “I think there’s something you should know”.
I feared the worst expecting her to end the relationship but she leaned back on the car and pulled me towards her putting her arms around my waist and her stump firmly up between my legs.
“You should know that you are not the only one who is “turned on” by my having only one leg, - I quite like it too you know, why do you think I emphasise it on occasions?”
My head was spinning, surely here was something even stranger than my attraction but I had no time to think as she started to kiss me and pushed my hand down towards her stump.

Chapter VII
The moment on the promenade was just that, but as we drove back to town I re-lived it over and over in my mind. We had kissed passionately as I had fondled first the tip of her lovely stump and then up towards her crotch. She had lifted her stump and rested it on my hip so her stump and thigh were apart and I could feel the front her wet pants but as soon as it started it was over.
“We must go, I have work tomorrow”, she said and hopped backwards sliding her forearms back into the crutches.
“Can we go back to your flat, there are so many things I want to say and so many things I want to ask you and well… just now…”
“I know Matt I feel the same but it’s Elaine’s night to have the flat, Paul’s there so we can’t and anyway I’ll go straight to my room I don’t really want to see him.”
“Why’s that, is there a problem?”
She looked upset. “It’s me… its this… the amputation, he doesn’t like it in fact he finds it all embarrassing that’s why I tidied up all the crutches and artificial legs this morning, Elaine is cool about it but he just isn’t that’s all”
He must be mad I thought and I said, “Well come over to my place then, we can’t leave it like this”, I was virtually pleading by now.
“But you live on the other side of town and as I said I have work at eight in the morning.”
“But I’ll drive you home after”, I said.
She grinned again, “After what, exactly?”
“Well can I see you tomorrow?” I asked.
“No I’m sorry its another girls” night in but how about Friday? Elaine’s away for the whole weekend, she’s going straight after work until Sunday evening we can talk for days… if that’s what you want…”
I parked outside the flat and Louise looked up at the windows, “They’re still up there’s a light in the lounge, can we sit here a while?”
We fenced around the subject for a while before she told me how she had a friend when she was in her early teens who, when they were in her room playing records and doing homework, occasionally pretended to be a leg amputee, not a serious one of course, they were only 15,but Louise was affected by it and in a way attracted to the idea. The friend had come to see her in hospital after her amputation and had boosted her morale and convinced her she now had something others did not have and that she should enjoy it, if that were possible. As soon as she was walking again on crutches she and the friend had gone out in the town where they lived with Louise in the shortest skirt she could reasonably wear (her stump was still bandaged) to see how much attention she got.
“Well now its your turn”, she said and I rambled on about how, as a child, leg amputees on crutches, whether male or female, with the empty trouser leg pinned up had fascinated me and then how after puberty I was highly sexually attracted to one-legged women especially above knee amputees on crutches.
“And what level of amputation do you prefer do you like you prefer? High amputations like hip disarticulations for example?”
“Well actually a mid thigh or longer stump is my favourite so long as it’s above the knee”, I replied.
She smiled again, “That’s convenient then isn’t it?” she said.
“Well I did say you were perfect”, I replied, it was my turn to smile.
“And artificial legs, do you like them too?”
“Well I prefer crutches but yes I think they could be quite s*exy, but I haven’t really ever seen anyone wearing one, only in photographs.”
“And what about wheelchairs or peg legs?”
“To be honest the whole thing just turns me on. I’m sorry Louise if that’s too much for you but its something that just takes over my life more sometimes than others – there its out now I hope you are not too shocked.”
“No I’m not shocked as I told you it was obvious from the start, a one legged girl has a feel for these things you know and not just because of the bulge in your trousers.” She laughed and half turned putting her hand first on my thigh then on my erection. I leaned over and kissed her. She pulled up her skirt revealing the stump and pulled off the nylon covering it.
“Touch my stump please, rub it for me… all over.”
The light in the flat went out, “I must go in, call me tomorrow please and will you come over on Friday?” she asked.
“Try keeping me away, I can’t wait.”
And how do you want me leg or no leg, underarms or elbows?”
“Whatever; you are beautiful. The most beautiful woman I have known”.
She got out of the car and walked on her crutches to the door. I noticed her gait was different on the elbow crutches, not quite so flowing but still so, so s*exy. She stood under the light to wave before opening the door and disappearing from sight. I waited until I saw the light go on before driving away to dream about the weekend.

Chapter VIII
Louise rang me on my mobile the next morning during her coffee break at the store. I was still at home in the studio trying to work but all I could think about was her. When I heard her voice I was terrified I had scared her off the previous night and that she was calling to cancel Friday.
In fact I got the impression she felt the same and was embarrassed about telling me she got turned on by, and almost enjoyed being one-legged. I told her I had been thinking the same and was afraid I had put her off. In the end we agreed that if nothing else we had lots in common. I actually felt guilty for not revealing the full extent of my devotee attraction but little did I know then that she had left even more things unsaid than I had!
We spoke again in the afternoon just before she left work. She was picking Elaine up from her office for their “girls” night in.” From what I gathered they both ate and drank far too much, talked about men and laid around the flat in dressing gowns and in Louise’s case at any rate, “those” pyjamas.
Friday went so slowly until Louise called at lunchtime, I wanted to ask if I could see her but she said she was going shopping in her lunch break as she was going to cook that night. In the best tradition I agreed to bring wine and she said I should be there by seven-thirty.
As usual I was early but I knew Elaine had gone off straight from work so I rang the bell and Louise answered, opening the outer door as soon as she heard my voice. When I got to the third floor she was waiting at the door to the flat. She looked more stunning than ever, if that was possible, in a dark red silk blouse with a simple gold chain around her neck, a black skirt that ended well above the knee, and artificial leg. The false leg and her lovely right leg were encased in black nylons and she was wearing black patent leather shoes with a small heel. Her hair was done in golden waves (courtesy of Elaine the previous night I learned later) and her wonderful smile finished it all off.
“Hi”, she said kissing me on the cheek. She had to stretch a little to reach and she held my arm to steady herself, “thanks for coming”
“Thanks for asking me, I thought tonight would never come”.
“Me too, come inside”
A pair of crutches were in the corner of the hall as usual and as we passed her bedroom door I saw the underarms on the bed and the other prosthesis in the corner. I also noticed for the first time that there was a wheelchair by her bed. It must have been in a cupboard or something the last time I was at the flat.
“Come through to the kitchen and talk to me while I finish the meal”,
She walked ahead with that s*exy artificial leg gait made even sexier by the shortness of her skirt showing the knee joint and part of the thigh socket.
“I was going to meet you on crutches in a see-through nightie or s*exy underwear but it wasn’t a very practical outfit for cooking.
Hopping around is OK when you’re just fixing a sandwich but for boiling pasta I had to wear the leg”,
“You look fantastic- and I love the outfit – very expensive and very smart, if I’d known I would have worn a suit”, I said
“Are you laughing at me?” she replied,
“Not at all, you really do look a million dollars, we ought to be going out somewhere really expensive so I can show you off. But you know that whatever you wear you will look great to me”.
“Urrgh, you sweet talker, show me where to be sick” she laughed.
She poured me a glass of wine from a bottle she already opened while she served the starter and put the pasta on. We sat down at the table in the lounge, she lit candles and we ate. After the meal we cleared the table and I volunteered to tidy the kitchen and make coffee but Louise insisted I left it and taking my hand led me back through to the settee in the lounge.
She sat to my left and leaning back into the corner of the settee put her legs up across my thighs. Straight away I could feel the softness of her lovely right leg compared to the hard plastic of the prosthesis on the left side.
She put her left hand on my arm, slightly opened her legs and said,” Touch me… please”
I ran my hand up her shapely right leg and under her skirt. I felt the dampness at the front of her pants and the softness of the inside of her right thigh. She was wearing a stocking with suspenders on her right side but the false leg was clad in a hold-up stocking. I ran my hand up from the knee of her artificial leg to her crotch where plastic gave way to soft skin. She moaned softly and put her arms around my neck kissing me hard. Then she swung her legs around and put her feet on the floor, pulling her skirt right up on her amputated side she released something I could not see but which was obviously securing the false limb which she then allowed to fall to the floor complete with black stocking and shoe, revealing her stump in some kind of sock which she hurriedly peeled off.
“Now touch me again please… quickly”, she panted.
My hands were shaking as I touched her wonderful shapely bare stump. I hadn’t seen clearly the night before in the car as it was dark but it was totally unblemished, other than the delicate faded scar running around its tip, smooth and rounded and perfect with no other scarring presumably as she lost her leg to cancer rather than by a trauma injury.
She stood up hopping on the spot and offered me her hand, “Come on lets go to my bedroom”.
I reached for a pair of elbow crutches on the floor next to the settee but she waved them away saying, “No, no, they’ll need adjusting, I’ll hop. You like that don’t you? Matt, come on, quickly”.
Placing her left hand on my shoulder and using me as a support we made our way up the hall to her room. The washing up would have to wait…

Chapter IX
Louise hopped around to the far side of the bed her bare stump clearly showing below the hem of the short skirt and swinging about wildly as she hopped. She reached the wheelchair and using it as a walker came back across to me.
“Can you put this out of the way in the hall cupboard please, it’s the second door on the left, I meant to put it away his morning.”
She smiled and sat down on the bed as I took the chair. I noticed both the footrests were missing so I assumed she used her good foot to help propel the chair around as I recalled a one-legged woman I once saw in town doing.
When I went back in she was still sitting on the bed but she had drawn the curtains and switched on the bedside lights. She patted the bed next to her and said, “Come and sit here”
She then stood up and unfastened the skirt which fell to the floor around her foot. She sat down again briefly and kicked her foot to remove the skirt. She then stood on her single leg and with a small hop turned and stood balancing on one foot now minus the shoe, in front of me. I noticed her stump waving about slightly as she used it to keep her balance.
“Do you like what you see?” I couldn’t answer, she just looked amazing, the most wonderful thing I had ever seen, one long single shapely leg in a black stocking with a suspender belt with suspenders only on the right side, a long rounded stump, tiny black panties and the red silk blouse which she had unbuttoned without my noticing, to reveal full rounded breasts in a black bra.
She put her hands on my shoulders and leaned forward so her body came close to my face and gently lifted and rested her stump on my right shoulder.
“Well?”
“Louise I can’t tell you I don’t have the words you are beautiful, one leg, two legs, no legs…”
She moved the tip of her stump against my cheek and I turned my head and gently kissed it.
“Oh yes don’t stop that’s great, don’t stop,” she said pulling herself even closer to me. I put my left hand up between her legs and inside her panties and gently touched her. She suddenly pushed me backwards onto the bed and started to undo my trousers and shirt. I hurriedly finished the task as she removed her blouse, bra and pants. She started to undo the suspender holding the single stocking but I said, “Oh no please can you leave that on its so s*exy”.
She smiled that smile ”Oh so you’re into stockings too?”
“Only when they come with single legs”, I replied.
She pulled back the duvet and slid her beautiful pale one-legged body into the bed and moved across so I could get in the same side.
She laid on my left with her stump up across my stomach while my left hand explored between her leg and stump once again. She then pushed herself up, on top of me and then astride me guiding my pe nis into her as she did so. She sat back with her buttocks against the front of my thighs and with her stump outside my right thigh and her single right leg bent at the knee alongside my left thigh. Then placed my right hand on the tip of her stump as she moved gently around making me penetrate her as deeply as possible
“No don’t move, just touch my stump, oh that’s fantastic it’s so deep”.
The excitement was too much for both of us and it was quickly over. Afterwards as she lay on her side next to me again with her stump resting over my left thigh she said, “That was nice”,
“God Louise I wanted you so badly I’m sorry it was so quick but…”
“I wanted you too, that’s the first time since John left me, I have had lots of opportunities of course, lots of men reckon it must be easy to get it on with a one-legged woman and then tell their friends about it like a trophy, but I never felt right about it… until now, I feel safe with you, and you like me for what I am, you do don’t you?”“
“Louise my darling I love you just as you are and making love with you was the most perfect moment.” I said and we kissed passionately.
We laid quietly for a while as dusk fell and the street lamps came on then she said, “Come on. Get up we have a kitchen to clear up yet don’t forget”
“Of course; I’ll do it before I go. I promised”
“Go? But I thought you understood, Elaine is away until Sunday evening, I want you to stay all weekend. You can stay Matt, can’t you?” she said as she put on a bathrobe and slipped the crutches under her arms.
I reached out and touched her stump up under the robe, “You try stopping me”.

JoeCapsfan
Новичок
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

Re: China Doll

05 Jul 2018, 10:51

I followed this story line for a good many years and have a total of 48 chapters that I have managed to save. However, I have not seen anything new for a half-dozen years. Are there more that I do not have? Can we look forward to additional chapters. I, for one, would welcome new chapters continuing the story.

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

05 Jul 2018, 18:08

You are correct, there are 48 chapters in all but sadly I haven't added to the story for four or five years, writers block I'm afraid

I still have some ideas I want to develop but it's getting them down on paper, one day maybe. Glad you were a reader and hope you liked it!

JoeCapsfan
Новичок

05 Aug 2018, 02:22

I definitely enjoyed reading the chapters that you have written, even if it did take a few years to get there :-)

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

06 Aug 2018, 17:55

JoeCapsfan wrote:
I definitely enjoyed reading the chapters that you have written, even if it did take a few years to get there :-)
Glad you enjoyed it Joe - nice to get some feedback. Have you read all 48 chapter?

Romka
Житель

03 Sep 2018, 13:41

fakeamp wrote:
Have you read all 48 chapter
I enjoyed it very much, too. Haven't found full version online. Can you share it with us! I would be most grateful...

Ssean
Новичок
Sex: -
United States of America

09 Sep 2018, 01:39

Wow I’ve never read this before but I love it already! If someone has the rest of it I would be so grateful if it was posted!

nautico64
Новичок

09 Sep 2018, 01:48

excelente historia,!!!

JoeCapsfan
Новичок

20 Sep 2018, 04:53

fakeamp wrote:
JoeCapsfan wrote:
Glad you enjoyed it Joe - nice to get some feedback. Have you read all 48 chapter?
I have and keep looking for more chapters.

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

17 Oct 2019, 14:20

I can't access the rest of my story 'China Doll' I want to post it here and I also want to save it as Yahoo Groups are being closed Can anyone else find it for me and post it here for everyone else please I think it should be somewhere in the Amputee Fiction group