Here it is! Saved from destruction, China Doll all 48 chapters!

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

johndoe_dev
Sex: -

Re: Here it is! Saved from destruction, China Doll all 48 chapters!

26 Feb 2021, 21:11

I've read the story quite some time ago and it is in my opinion one of the best out there, even though I prefer the non-pretender stuff, the rest more than makes up for it in my opinion.
I really do hope you find it in you to continue the story at some point, because just like Matt, I've been waiting for the surprise for a few years now. Hopefully it has to do with the Pegleg you've been teasing us with for over 40 Chapters. ;)
Either way, thank you for writing an amazing story, and hopefully we can read about Louise walking around on her Pegleg in the near future. :)

PS: first time actually posting here after just watching for some time, but this story just warrents a "thank you" :)

JoeCapsfan
Новичок
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

24 Apr 2021, 11:59

Some of us are still out here hoping for further chapters. Please consider continuing the story.

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся
Sex: male

23 Sep 2021, 19:52

Well here is, after goodness knows how many years, Chapter 49 where Louise drives Matt crazy with an incredible outfit and finally tells him what his sister was talking about. There's more if anyone likes it

China Doll
Chapter 49

After what seemed like an eternity Elaine came out carrying her overnight bag and tapped on the car window.

'Go straight in, the door's unlocked and she's waiting for you. Enjoy your surprise!'

With that she waved and walked over to her boyfriend’s car

I was getting used to Louise’s ‘surprises’ by now but what I saw at the end of the hallway as I opened the front door was the most sensational yet.

Louise was standing in the doorway to the kitchen on a pair of black elbow crutches dressed in a black lace-up corset edged in red with a black stocking and suspender on her single shapely leg which was clad in a long black knee length high heeled leather boot. On her stump she was wearing what I now know was an elasticated stump shrinker in black. Elaine has obviously been helping her to get ready as the corset was laced up so tightly accentuating Louise’s already slim waist and pushing up her beautiful breasts so they threatened to pop out over the top of the dark red edging.

‘I take it you like it?’ Louise smiled and started to swing slowly between the crutches down the hall towards me. ‘I’ll take it as a yes from your face. Close your mouth!’

I just nodded as she came up to me and lifted her stump while slightly moving it out to the left allowing me to see she wasn’t wearing pants. My erection grew even harder and I was afraid I was going to orgasm there and then.

‘Well what do you think?’

‘Wow, just wow! Louise that is the sexiest thing I have ever seen.’

‘Thank Elaine, she saw it and bought it for me, we had a trial run last night. I’m glad you like it.’ She looked at the bulge in my trousers and rubbed it with the tip of her stump. ‘We’d better get into the bedroom quickly the.’ She giggled again.

She lay on the bed, leg and stump wide apart still wearing the corset and long s*exy boot as I struggled to get undressed and I could see she was already wet in anticipation.

‘Hurry Matt I want you deep inside me now.’

As I thrust myself inside her she threw her beautiful leg across my back so that I felt the leather of the boot and brought up her stump against the right side of my pelvis.’

We lay, exhausted, after our lovemaking. She in her usual position on her right side with her stump laid across my abdomen.

‘Louise that was wonderful.’

‘Who says being an amputee can’t be s*exy?’

‘Definitely not me, you know that.’

‘I meant your sister Pat. She’s not at all sure she finds amputees s*exy.’

I suddenly remembered the long chat Louise and Pat had while we were visiting my parents that Louise had refused to tell me about

For a moment I had visions of my sister having ‘a thing’ about amputees too, ‘Pat? What on earth has she got to do with amputees?’

‘She wanted to ask me about it, she noticed how you touched my stump and how I pushed it into your groin while we were in your mother’s kitchen, remember?’

‘You didn’t tell her about how I feel about you being one legged did you?’

‘No, but you’re not ashamed of it are you?’

‘Well no, but I don’t think my sister is quite ready for it do you? Anyway I love you for more than just your amputation you know that.’

‘’It’s OK I know.’ She kissed me on the cheek and moved her stump gently over my pe nis. ‘No she was asking about one legged men actually.’

I was suddenly seized with a panic, ‘You didn’t tell her about my pretending did you? Please say you didn’t.’

‘Of course not that’s something just between us, and Elaine,’ she added with a laugh.

‘Elaine doesn’t know does she?’

Louise laughed again, ‘We have to talk about something on our girls night. She knows I pretend she’s seem me and she knows I like one legged men, well one particular man of course.’

‘So what did she want to know?’

‘OK, well she and a young man had a very close relationship a few years ago, they lost touch but she met him again a couple of weeks ago and he still likes her and she still likes him too.’

‘So where’s the problem and where do one legged men come into it?’

‘Well since they last met he lost a leg in a car accident and she doesn’t know how to deal with it, if she can be attracted to a man with only one leg, what it looks like.’

‘What did she ask you?’

‘Well, don’t be shocked, but she wanted to see and touch my stump. She wanted to know what it was like if she sees him naked I suppose.’

I hardly knew what to say, ‘My sister asked to touch your stump?’

‘Yes but if you remember I was wearing trousers instead of a skirt so I couldn’t show her or let her touch it so I just let her feel it.’

‘And.’

‘Well she touched it and squeezed the tip, that little soft pad, you know, the soft bit at the end that you like.. I think she was expecting it to be bony or something.’

‘Where’s his amputation?’

‘Mid thigh like me I think, he’s not a hip amputee or anything but I told her his stump might be mis-shapen and scarred if it was amputated after an accident. I said mine was smooth because it was cancer.’

‘So she might not feel able to go back with him because he’s lost a leg? Is she ashamed of him or embarrassed or what?’

‘Embarrassed I think but she asked about me using crutches, apparently he only ever wears his prosthesis so that shouldn’t embarrass her.’

‘You didn’t tell her why you were on crutches I hope?’

‘Because it turns you on you mean?’

‘No of course not I just said if she really likes him the fact that he has only one leg shouldn’t matter. I know I’d have him like a shot.’ Before he could say anything she continued, ’Only joking, I love you and I like my man to be one legged by choice and two legged to do things for me when I need help. What I meant to tell her was that his being an amputee was not something that should not affect their relationship.’

‘So how did you leave it with her.’

‘Don’t be shocked but she’s coming to see me to look at my stump, to feel it, and out how I put on and wear my prosthesis and stuff.’

I was shocked, the thought of my sister feeling my girlfriend’s leg stump was too much to take in. ‘Well I think it’s all a bit odd, are you sure she’s not attracted to you? What if the amputee fetish runs in the family?’ I was only half joking.

‘I think she likes the man very much but it’s a lot for her to take in. My guess is they’ll end up together.’

I tried to imagine my parents’ faces when their other child turned up with a leg amputee in tow as well. Life with my lovely China Doll was getting more complicated by the day.

johndoe_dev
Sex: -

24 Sep 2021, 10:55

Awesome next chapter, thanks for posting it after a short delay. :D
And if there is more, I think everyone would like to read it. :)