Here it is! Saved from destruction, China Doll all 48 chapters!

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Sex: male
Wales

Re: Here it is! Saved from destruction, China Doll all 48 chapters!

13 Nov 2019, 08:53

fakeamp wrote:
12 Nov 2019, 17:15
Taffdev wrote:
11 Nov 2019, 13:45
fakeamp, after reading the first few chapters - before the rest of the story was posted - I was hooked and looking forward reading more. It didn't disappoint, though I must admit that, not being into pretend(ers/ing), I found the last few chapters (which focused on that aspect), somewhat took the shine off it. However, I respect the fact that you are into pretending and it's your story, so keep up the good work. I have a good idea where you're going with the whole Louise, her flatmate and Matt's sister cliffhanger, let's see if my suspicions are correct!
Thanks for your comments (at least one person has read it all!) I hope you were still hooked on it up to say Chapter 24 ish. I am aware that the story has taken a turn towrds pretending but frankly there were only so many different s*exy outfits, different crutches and prostheses, s*exy positions, places where people admired her for Lousie to enjoy. Hopefully the story will return to Louise's lovely one leggedness with the involvement of the other characters you mention plus another amputee lady Louise has mentioned already. Matt will continue to pretend (as may some others) of course as Louise likes it but hopefully real amputees will take centre stage again (plus of course we still have that incredible peg leg to look forward to) I just need inspiration for a plot as it is 5 years at least since Matt was asked to wait outside for his 'surprise!
I wouldn't worry about the lack of response my friend, I get the impression that (of late) the forum has moved more toward lookers rather than contributors. Even the pictures section can sit dormant for a few days at a time. I do hope this is a temporary thing and that we see a return to more activity soon. With regard to the story, as I said, I've an idea where the story is headed and if you'd like me to share that with you - via PM of course - by way of inspiration let me know. Happy scribbling.

fengelman
Ваш Знак зодиака: Водолей

20 Nov 2019, 15:58

wow, thank you...for various reasons, I'd only managed to see various, and disjointed chapters...this is the first time I've ever seen then all together!!

Great story...far better than I expected,

I DO hope that it WILL be continued!!!!

Imawishin
United States of America

20 Nov 2019, 23:20

How do you find the rest of the chapters the most I see on this website or nine

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

22 Nov 2019, 11:50

Its all there - somehwere on this complicated board! I thnk the first 12 chapters and all 48 (including the first 12) are there

Ssean
Новичок
Sex: -
United States of America

26 Nov 2019, 09:35

I am very happy to have been able to find this! I loved reading it and hope for there to be more added in the future (the cliffhanger!!!!!!!). It’s not often I come across a story like this that draws me in so much and I was sad to finish it! Please keep up the good work and let us continue to learn of Matt’s and Louise’s lovely life together!

roadtoglorysak
Sex: -

06 Jan 2020, 01:52

Thank you so much for posting this wonderful story!
I would love to read more about Louise and Matt....time was flying when I was reading the first 48 chapters.
Thank You!

JoeCapsfan
Новичок
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

13 Dec 2020, 23:25

When I first read this story, I was looking forward to each chapter as they came out and have been very disappointed that the story has been unfinished with many questions in my mind. Is there any chance that we will ever see further chapters? I would love to see more, even with this gap of years since the most recent chapter was originally published.

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

20 Dec 2020, 15:08

JoeCapsfan wrote:
When I first read this story, I was looking forward to each chapter as they came out and have been very disappointed that the story has been unfinished with many questions in my mind. Is there any chance that we will ever see further chapters? I would love to see more, even with this gap of years since the most recent chapter was originally published.
Joe, Its been a long time since I wrote the last chapter of China Doll (Matt has been waiting outside her flat for at least 5 years to see what her 'surprise' is for him!) I keep meaning to carry on the story(there is a lot to come) perhaps I will get around to it soon

Posailor
Новичок

20 Dec 2020, 16:50

fakeamp wrote:
20 Dec 2020, 15:08
JoeCapsfan wrote:
Joe, Its been a long time since I wrote the last chapter of China Doll (Matt has been waiting outside her flat for at least 5 years to see what her 'surprise' is for him!) I keep meaning to carry on the story(there is a lot to come) perhaps I will get around to it soon
Same here!
That really has been one of my favourite stories - and I hope that we soon can read som more.
Thanks in advance for the great job you are doing!

biotene
Ваш Знак зодиака: Стрелец

24 Feb 2021, 22:05

I would love the whole story. I do not get online for devotee stuff very often. Thank you.