Гюльчатай оказалась совсем не Гюльчатай
Да все немки не Гюльчатай... :lol:

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Sex: male
Wales

Re: LadyConny's

22 Aug 2018, 08:31

I came across this photo a recently and immediately wondered whether it might be Conny. I'm sure (like many) I've often wondered what her face looked like and had always assumed that she hid it for anonymity purposes.

skippiebg
Интересующийся
Sex: -

22 Aug 2018, 10:02

Taffdev wrote:
22 Aug 2018, 08:31
I came across this photo a recently and immediately wondered whether it might be Conny. I'm sure (like many) I've often wondered what her face looked like and had always assumed that she hid it for anonymity purposes.
Yeah, well... I'd say the face and head were stripped-in from outside. The giveaway is mostly the illumination (direction of light, strength, contrast) which is at odds with the rest of the scene. There are subtly odd aspects of the head's size (a tad on the large size, I'd say), position, angle... A subsidiary giveaway is the odd tiny bit of real estate to the left of the head which is strange in all ways, as if whoever did the ES couldn't be a*sed to finish that bit off... There was a term for that sort of ES but I've forgotten it. (A "-tard" ending seems to ring a bell.)

Worse still, the ES might be more comprehensive than just a head-onto-a-onelegged-body job. If you look at the stump and the areas around and behind it (esp. the skirt, which ought to be either stretched taut, or fall flat, but is kinda tablecloth-limp), you'll see what I mean. Also, the overall degradation of the image (noise/graininess, softness) betray manipulation intended to hide the rougher edges of ES. The focus, especially, varies noticeably across the photo -- from very sharp arond the leg and jacket sleeves, to positively soft in the middle.

As to C., this image's stump is too long and too blunt for her. Now, there _seemed_ to be an image or C. knocking around the Web. _IF_ they were of her, they reminded me of a minor 1979 hit by Dave & the Derros :))

---

PS Same thing with the top image in the thread (overleaf) -- a younger head grafted onto an older onelegged body. Poorly matched illumination sets you off on a journey on which you discover a wrong size and inclination, plus other mismatches.

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Sex: male
Wales

22 Aug 2018, 12:48

Thanks for the insightful analysis
skippiebg, it's always good to get a second opinion on such photos. You may have shattered an illusion, but I'll keep it in my "Conny" file for dreams sake.

As to the threads general consensus that Conny was/is an old head on a younger looking body - don't know that I can agree with that. As I recall, when she first appeared on the scene, she declared that she was in her mid 20s - and that was 10-15 years ago. So she's now (probably) around 40 and even in her most recent vids I noticed a thickening waistline. She's probably concluded that it's time to call it a day, after all there's a limit to how much "stump waggling" material even the most ardent dev will buy. Just my 2 cents worth.

skippiebg
Интересующийся
Sex: -

22 Aug 2018, 15:19

Taffdev wrote:
As I recall, when she first appeared on the scene, she declared that she was in her mid 20s
Oh, yes! Only 17 meself, as it happens :)))

The consensual scatter seems to indicate a decade-and-a-half-odd over your very gentlemanly age suggestion :)))
Taffdev wrote:
there's a limit to how much "stump waggling" material even the most ardent dev will buy. Just my 2 cents worth.
Hear, hear :))) Half an hour of stump flicks would have been a sensation 25 years ago, but times move on...