American Dev

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Devon Shade
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

American Dev

11 Nov 2018, 08:57

Hello everyone. I've never participated in an online forum of any type so, having no prior experience, I'll apologize now if this is too long-winded. I am 44 years old and have been married for 15 years to a non-disabled woman. I have been what I came to know as a devotee for as long as I can remember, even as early as 4 years old. My particular attraction is for high sak/ shd ladies and has always remained true to that particular aesthetic with a slight preference for lak over rak. I have also harbored a life-long desire to be a high lak/ lhd myself. Though not actively looking for ways to make that my reality, I have always rather hoped that fate would take it out of my hands and do it for me. My wife knows nothing of my desires, thoughts, or fantasies and I honestly couldn't tell her anyway. Growing up without the internet, like most of you, I thought I was alone in the world with these wild and outlandish feelings. As far as I knew, I was the only person in the world who felt this way and I felt ashamed. Even with the realization that there were people all over the world with similar feelings, it's like the taboo nature of it has been firmly implanted within me and it still feels shameful and wrong. Even if I could work up the courage to try to tell her and even if she could handle it, she'd probably divorce me at this point simply for hiding it from her for 16 years. In fact, there's not a person on the planet who knows this about me and that makes it really hard to deal with sometimes. I wish more than anything that I could share this with at least one flesh and blood friend so that I had a real person to talk to about it when it got to be too much. I simply couldn't risk the repercussions of it coming back to my family if my confidante couldn't handle it. So I continue to remain silent. This posting will be the first time I have shared any of this and though it's not with someone I know personally, I hope that it will ease the burden a little just the same.

bordoler
Дух форума
Ваш Знак зодиака: Овен

Re: American Dev

11 Nov 2018, 10:42

Devon Shade, Hello! You are not alone. Here you can freely communicate with people like you. It is anonymous and secure. Welcome! :beer:

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Wales

11 Nov 2018, 13:09

Devon Shade,
Hi, welcome and let me be the first to echo Bordoler's sentiments - you are not alone!

As someone nigh on 20 years your senior I can confirm that anyone realising they found amputees attractive BI (before internet), experienced exactly the same feelings/ emotions you describe.

The problem is society! Society has conditioned it's members (us), to believe that finding anyone other than perfect (limb at all four corners) women desirable is anything from weird to perverted. The biggest sector of society to "buy into" this fallacy is amputees themselves. "Who's going to want me now I'm damaged goods?", is a statement I've encountered too many times. I'm convinced that low self esteem is as much to blame for amps dislike of devs as any bad experience they may have heard of.

Incase you hadn't noticed, this is a pet soapbox subject of mine and I could ramble on for ages. Suffice to say you're among like minded souls here, ask questions and post comments as you feel fit.

Bbwampadmirer
Новичок
Sex: -
United States of America

16 Nov 2018, 05:19

Devon Shade welcome to the forum. You are not alone there are many of us out there in the world. Your story sounds very much like mine as I am sure it resonates with many others as well

Acer19
Новичок
Ваш Знак зодиака: Козерог

18 Nov 2018, 21:37

I told my wife about my devoteeism, though she doesn't understand she accepts it. We've been married 20years. Your story sounds familiar.

hrvsokol
Sex: -

19 Nov 2018, 05:18

Hi Devon Shade . Welcome to the forum

Taffdev
Интересующийся
Wales

19 Nov 2018, 10:23

Acer19,
Am I right in assuming your wife is an amputee? My wife was and likewise couldn't understand it, but was grateful that guys like us existed.

Can any of us truly explain how being a dev affects us? I know I'm hard pressed to do so - it's not like preferring blondes to brunettes is it? Small wonder amputees have trouble getting their heads around it.

fakeamp
Интересующийся

19 Nov 2018, 20:12

I enjoyed reading your introductory message, it reminded me so much of myself . I have been attracted to (make that sexually aroused by) one legged women since I was about 14 years old. Like most devotees I like my one legged ladies on crutches, preferably underarm ones, with an above knee amputation preferably of the left leg.
I don't know how it started it just did and I recall masturbating after seeing a leg amputee (even one legged men) and pretending in my bedroom by folding my leg inside my trousers and pinning up the empty part of the trouser leg. I do not have BIID (I think lots of people claim to have BIID) in my case I just like the look of myself and the feeling of having only one leg. I still pretend and get aroused by being one legged I go out in public (away from my home address obviously) and get a real kick when women look at me. Like you I have often wondered / wished I could become an amputee.
As far as ladies are concerned I eventually told my ex-wife about my feelings (but not about my pretending) she didn't understand and it was never mentioned again. I have known two amputee women. My current lady is a right above knee amputee and to my delight she uses a peg leg as well as crutches
It is still a lonely life despite all the sites etc on the internet

Romka
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

20 Nov 2018, 16:34

Taffdev wrote:
11 Nov 2018, 13:09
I'm convinced that low self esteem is as much to blame for amps dislike of devs as any bad experience they may have heard of.
This and the way, society makes a taboo of a devotee's passion are the main reasons why too many of them are either singles or get married "conventionally". Until the early twenties, devotees themselves often have low self-esteem and have no idea how best to talk to their target-ladies. And if you are lucky to have relatives or friends for any advice - well in this particular issue no way.

Yet, it is hard to find the right way to address amp girls, first because of their hidden lack of self esteem, but also because pressure to find the right pickup line is enormously high simply because the chance to find amps in real life is minimal

Acer19
Новичок
Ваш Знак зодиака: Козерог

21 Nov 2018, 03:05

Taffdev wrote:
19 Nov 2018, 10:23
Acer19,
Am I right in assuming your wife is an amputee? My wife was and likewise couldn't understand it, but was grateful that guys like us existed.

Can any of us truly explain how being a dev affects us? I know I'm hard pressed to do so - it's not like preferring blondes to brunettes is it? Small wonder amputees have trouble getting their heads around it.
no, sorry I should have explained she is not disabled at all.