Greetings from the States

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
OhioDev
Новичок
Sex: male

Greetings from the States

16 Apr 2018, 04:10

Wow, it's been a long time since I've participated in an online amputee-devotee message board--perhaps ten years or more!

I'm J., and I'm a (98%) straight, 50-something guy living in the midwest United States. I've known of my strong (that's an understatement) attraction to amputees since I was five years old or so. I'm married to a nearly perfect lady (although she does have all four of her originally-issued limbs) who knows about my interests, and is OK with it.

I've had the good fortune to have dated seven or eight amputee ladies in my life--I have an old list here somewhere--and I'd be happy to talk about those adventures sometime if we can get some other folks participating.

The intros are pretty...non-descriptive here. :/

I'd like to challenge some of you to follow my lead as I promise to tell everything and anything you might want to know about or discuss (including my secrets of amputee dating success) ;)

We're all totally anonymous here, and it's more interesting and fun (and often titillating) when we come out from our dark, secret corners and "put it all out there".

J.

Bbwampadmirer
Новичок
Sex: -
United States of America

Re: Greetings from the States

17 Apr 2018, 00:43

Welcome to the forum. I am also in my fifties married to a fine lady with all her appendages. I have never have had the pleasure of dating an amputee but would love to hear about your adventures

Romka
Житель
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Рыбы

Re: Greetings from the States

17 Apr 2018, 12:48

My kindest welcome, too! I am also happily married to a complete, yet perfect lady of my dreams and I am in my thirties. My only contact to a SAK-Girl dates back ages, but I appreciate to exchange my impressions with experienced soulmates and to gain knowledge.

J., I am fascinated of your introduction and I am courious to know how you handle your Passion while being married!

See you later in the "experts' " section!