Looking for Advice

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
I'veGotIssues!
Sex: male

Looking for Advice

11 Dec 2022, 20:11

Hey all,

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction here. I will keep this brief as it is an intro and I am not sure if I my situation would fit here or if I should look elsewhere.

A bit about me:
I am in my early 40's, am intelligent, funny, kind, make a decent living, no kids...in other words, I have a lot going for me. I believe others view me as average-looking. The issue here is that I do not view myself as average-looking. I feel like a fucking freak and this has resulted in me not being in a relationship for decades. The last woman I was with broke my heart after four years of being together. It felt as though she "tolerated" me and my sexual attraction to her. In other words, we had s*ex but not once did I feel that she was attracted to me or was hungry for me. At least for me/in my opinion, a big reason for this is that I was born with a birth defect called Poland's Syndrome. Essentially, I am missing most of a pec muscle and one of my arms/hand is smaller than the other side. This causes asymmetry and humans in general find asymmetry unattractive. After years of feeling very unattractive, I am losing hope that I will find a woman who is sexually attracted to me.

Hence why I am here. Do any of you know if there are any women that might find this attractive or have a kind/fetish for it? I thought maybe people who are into amputees might find the idea of asymmetry attractive and might either A) be attracted to my asymmetry or B) know of a fetish/kink and ideally a forum where I can find people who might be attracted to me. If you have any questions, let me know.

Thanks in advance!

Peterdic
Sex: female
Ваш Знак зодиака: Козерог

Re: Looking for Advice

20 Sep 2023, 21:09

Thanks for the tips ive been looking for mods but there are next to none on e bay. Steering guards, winch bumpers etc. Looks like this might be an expensive hobby