Your Inspirations

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
CNLexi
Житель
Sex: female
Ваш Знак зодиака: Весы

Your Inspirations

12 Feb 2022, 02:07

Greetings, oh guardians mine! Because of a misstep, we do not have a thread called "General chat" or "Inspirations". So humbly, and with your support (hoping am I), I'd like to propose this branch/thread, so we all can share some inspirations that we fancy with our eyes, ears and skin. Talking about one thing in a tunnel wont lead us any where, so I encourage you to open up and share. A road to the heart doesn't lead through a stomach (that's a severe wound) ;)

I started all the fuzz, so that's me to pay the first prise U_U
With no more words to say "Windmill - Farewell".

I think this music video is so well written, that you don't have to be a notorious Russian speaker to catch the point of a spear with your heart and to follow the drift of a voice.
Can't wait to hear from all of you, and I hope our beloved admin will add a new thread, so we can share our inspirations.

With my best regards and hugs,
Lexington

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.

Topic Author
CNLexi
Житель
Sex: female
Ваш Знак зодиака: Весы

Re: Your Inspirations

23 Feb 2022, 08:30

And a newly started thing from my behalf

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.