I'm a male amputee pretender and wannabe

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
Leglessmale
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Весы

I'm a male amputee pretender and wannabe

06 Feb 2022, 14:07

Hi!!

I am a male in my late 30's and an amputee wannabe DAK. I am BI sexual, hope you guys do nto mind :-). I have known that there is something wrong with me and hated my legs since i was a young child. I have been in many relationships where my partners were aware of my desire to have my both legs amputated and they all have been very supportive and even helped me research how I can get the legs amputated (accidently) or where.

I have found several clinics that are able to perform the surgery and are thinking that within the next two years I will make the process of finally realizing my dream to feel and be complete.

I work remotely and earn decently on what I do today and can live a life from my wheelchair very comfortably. But it is hard to find the right one who will not think i am a total maniac, so thought to see if I might find my soulmate here.

Don't hesitate to reach out to me, both women and men are welcome.

Hugs Fred

CNLexi
Житель
Sex: female

Re: I'm a male amputee pretender and wannabe

06 Feb 2022, 14:12

Greetings and by all means welcome! I hope you'll feel comfortable here as I did from the very beginning :) But I really encourage you to put your introduction into English branch of a forum as well ;)

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.

CNLexi
Житель

06 Feb 2022, 14:17

Also please do remember, that you have to post at least 10 replies on Subjects as shown, so you gain "Novice" status. Otherwise you won't be able to send PM ;)
Intros and General subjects doesn't give you any progress U_U

Patrz, mój synu - kry płyną wśród bezbrzeżnej rzeki - nad nią drzewa z gałęzi obcięte - kaleki.
Patrz, mój synu - nie wody szumią, lecz pacierze - nie kry płyną - lecz z sztandarów obdarci rycerze.

Topic Author
Leglessmale

06 Feb 2022, 14:21

Thank you very much for the all the information. Will try to set everything correct. Appreciate the information and help.
Thanks

CNLexi
Житель

06 Feb 2022, 14:24

Leglessmale, Not at all, Fred :) I had some mind bottling moments with all the interface aspects myself, so I felt like it's my duty to put it right in front of you, before you start to ask questions and wake admins up in the middle of a night :P

CNLexi
Житель

06 Feb 2022, 14:26

Leglessmale, Also remember to "refer by name", when you answer. That will inform a user of a message or a quote Image

Topic Author
Leglessmale

06 Feb 2022, 14:31

CNLexi
Житель

06 Feb 2022, 14:37

Continuing the chat, if you will have any questions as for the forum, do not hesitate to ask :thank:

CNLexi
Житель

06 Feb 2022, 14:56

Also be vigilant - this forum doesn't have a huge curve of an "action". If you want to have a discussion of some sort, you have to put some kind of an effort ;)

With all my best wishes and god-speed waves,
Lexington.

Lebucheron
Belgium

09 Feb 2022, 12:30

To "legless male" : Being a DAK amputee with mid - length stumps and walking in stubbies is my Dream, but ... Some months ago, I was told by another wannabee that it is probably possible to obtain a voluntary amputation in India, Thailand or Vietnam, where you can obtain almost everything - but at a cost of a high number of US$ ... Medical tourism companies may be of help, but be careful !