New one from Scandinavia

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
tommythecat
Sex: male

New one from Scandinavia

21 Apr 2019, 11:10

Hi to all,

I just found this forum by accident and it looks very nice! I’m 38 devotee/wannabe from Northern periferia 😃. I’m kind a lucky to have a wife who accepts my devotee interests
and my favourite is ”amputee -days”we have every now and then. So the whole thing has become a quite normal part of our daily life. But even though more discussion and sharing with other devs is more than welcome..

Happy easter!

admin
Администратор
Sex: female

Re: New one from Scandinavia

24 Apr 2019, 10:42

tommythecat wrote:
21 Apr 2019, 11:10
I just found this forum by accident
tommythecat, Hi, tell as you fell on our forum or what the search for and what search engine :wink:

Если нечего сказать по теме лучше промолчи @

.....бывают дни хорошие...
:angel:

Posailor
Новичок

04 May 2019, 11:13

tommythecat wrote:
> I’m kind a lucky to have a wife who accepts my devotee interests
> and my favourite is ”amputee -days”we have every now and then.

You certainly are a lucky man!
In most cases our interest causes problems.
Can you be so kind and tell a little bit more what your "amputee-days" are ....?
Looking forward to hearing more.
Best regards
"The Norwegian Sailor"

ritter
Кэп
Russia

05 May 2019, 07:57

Greetings!
I am also a sea wolf, and also a member of Our team of the Devoti, I will be happy to talk on the topic of Amputi Days! With respect!

Topic Author
tommythecat

14 May 2019, 20:30

Well it all started when we were dating. Once we discussed about fetishes and how almost everyone has something. I told her that I also had "a secret one" and I'll reveal it someday. She always teased me about it and wanted, of course, to know what it was. I wasn't ready to tell her and kept it to myself, even though I revealed a little that it's not anything illegal and doesn't hurt anybody. Well, one evening we were out in the pub, she told me she'd found some amputee pics from my phone. I was like fuuck :D Well, she turned out to be totally ok with that but maybe a little explanation would be great...

I told her how big deal the whole amputee issue is to me and in the end she accepted it totally. It became part of our sexual life and sometimes its not even a sexual thing.

We made a deal that its not only my fetish that rules our intimate life; every now and then (not always!) we have these amp days as I mentioned. I love pretending and I have closetful of gear: pair of crutches, above knee prosthesis, arm prosthetic and one leg for pretending. My wife knows about my amputee pics and vids and don't have to hide them, sometimes we watch them together. Sometimes we just take out some prosthesis, fold my leg up while having s*ex, crutch around, sometimes send stump/amputee related messages to each other...freaking hot :)

I am very grateful to her about this and don't want do it all the time and never forced her to do anything she doesn't like. It's all about the balance and respect others feelings...

well thats my story, thanks for asking!

fakeamp
Интересующийся

16 May 2019, 19:33

I am so jealous that your lady understands but does she pretend too?. I have been pretending since I was a teenager and I like to pretend in public on wooden underarm crutches with my left leg folded up and the empty trouser leg loosely pinned up at the side of my stump. I have also experimented with an aluminium 'pole' peg leg.
I have had a couple of real amputee ladies as very close friends who understood but what I have always craved is a lady who also gets off on pretending and is willing to pretend in public with me. I do not have BIID (I think lots of pretenders hide behind the BIID claim) I pretend because I get a sexual turn on by walking on one leg and crutches and by appearing as a one legged man in public.
More posts and discussions about pretending please - it's an important part of our 'interest' I think

Topic Author
tommythecat

18 May 2019, 09:43

Yeah, she does prentending sometimes for me, leg folded up or puts on this silicone prosthetic glove which looks like a prosthetic hand. That is very cool!
Please tell me more about your amputee friends, what amputation, did they show their stumps?

I’ll post a pic of my pretending leg if I manage to upload it here...

daemanue

08 Jun 2019, 00:20

There are thousands of people pretending to be limbless each day and night. It is a pity that there is less dialogue and sharing of feelings about this wonderful experience of comfort, satisfaction and easy stress reduction. My wife and I have been hiding our arms in nighties, pyjamas, trousers and dresses very since we can remember as children. Tying my sleeve ends prevents usage of a phone or PC and folding legs under stretches my leg muscles. To keep our arms in place and to prevent fidgeting we sometimes place our hands in size A/B cups of tight silky bras and to keep our legs in place we use leggings etc. There are so many side benefits which people do not realise until they have tried. A search on social media will show how many people have discussed it in the past