Midwest USA

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
missing 8 digits
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Водолей

Midwest USA

03 Jan 2019, 07:03

new to the forum. I'm missing 8 digits. 4 fingers and 4 toes. Missing toes is no big deal, but missing 4 fingers is a disability. it's been 12 years since losing the fingers on my left hand. the first 10 years were pretty normal, but now the atrophy in the finger stumps is affecting my ability to use them, and I have lost 2 inches in diameter on my left arm from atrophy compared to my right arm.

I wish the doctor would have told me about future issues I would have, and offered to just amputate the hand. I would have been further ahead.

heck, due to the daily pain issues and usability, if the only way you could lose the hand would be to be tied down and have the hand forced into one of the antique hand-cranked meat grinders, I would likely take them up on the offer lol

:sorry:

Bbwampadmirer
Новичок
Sex: -
United States of America

Re: Midwest USA

03 Jan 2019, 15:14

Never really thought what would happen if you only had one finger on a hand. Which finger do you have left and how long are the stumps

Topic Author
missing 8 digits
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Водолей

Re: Midwest USA

04 Jan 2019, 00:45

my left-hand looks better than it's internal condition after 12 years of atrophy. The two short stumps are not very usable and are basically skin-covered bone. The middle stump is off just below the joint and has no feeling (numb), and the index finger is about 5mm below the joint and it has a tiny bit of feeling, but both the index and middle stumps require a great deal of effort to bend.