Val the successful wannabe

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся
Sex: male

Re: Val the successful wannabe

19 Dec 2019, 13:07

Taffdev wrote:
19 Dec 2019, 08:55

There's no denying she's an attractive lady, but as these pictures show, age and too much sunbathing are taking their toll.
Well I still would! (I just wish she'd not got that prosthesis)

Käpten Ahab SAK
Житель
Ваш Знак зодиака: Овен

14 Aug 2020, 12:47

Im Alltag trägt sie meist eine Prothese. Nicht jedoch bei der Teilnahme an Sportveranstaltungen und bei den meisten Fototerminen. mit ihren 56 Jahren ist sie immer noch eine sehr attraktive Frau. Ich würde sie sehr gerne einmal persönlich kennenlernen.

Posailor
Новичок

15 Aug 2020, 00:11

About 15 years ago I had some mail contact with Val.
She has a wonderful personality and she is very openminded towards devotees.
At that time she did not use prosthesis at all and I also asked her why.
Her explanation at that time was the the skin on her stump was very thin and got easily damaged. Thus she could not have a socket made to fit that fragile stump.
Now a days she obviously can ....

framplor
Новичок

31 Aug 2020, 09:29

Hello, I have been reading this case, I am a devotee, but I have never heard of this woman.

After seeing her photos, I am almost certain that I saw her a year ago in the area where I spend my summers in Galicia (Spain).

I remember a blonde woman. As soon as I saw her, I noticed her prosthesis.

Mollyduker
Дух форума
Sex: -
Australia

25 Nov 2020, 02:10

It's been very quiet around Val. Interesting to see her fb/instagram/twitter/yt post/vids claiming that her leg was amputated as a result of a staph infection following a 'routine' operation at the age of 15. Here is a link to one of her interviews.

Unfortunately it's in French, but I hope you can get the gist of it. Below also some more recent photos.
► Show Spoiler

coolfour
Новичок
Sex: female

25 Nov 2020, 09:06

I have very solid information that in fact she attempted a bilateral loss through dry ice in her late 20's while in South Africa. It was a partial failure in that she only lost one leg but there was significant scarring on her right leg as evidence of the effort.

toro
Germany

20 Jan 2021, 11:49

I have just transcribed speech from this Interview with Val Hirschfield. That ist what sche said:
Alors, il y a quatorze ans, je suis tombée malade. J'ai eu une opération banale et de là j'al attrapé un staphylocque doré. et plus ça a trainé, j'al eu beaucoup d'opérations. mais ça n'est jamais rente dans l'ordre et au bout de quelques mois de souffrance, de gangréne J'al demandé à ce que ma jambe soit amputée. j'avais mes enfants, il fallait que je me batte pour eux c'est ce qui m'a poussée le haut.

It roughly translates to:
So, fourteen years ago, I got sick. I had a trivial operation and from there I got staph aureus. and the longer it dragged on, I had a lot of operations. but it is never in order and after a few months of suffering, gangrene I asked that my leg be amputated. I had my children, I had to fight for them that's what pushed me up.

The Interview can be found in her Youtube Channel. It is called "Interview Oh My Mag!".
I'm just wondering where the notion that she is a successfull wannabe stemms from. Is there any proof other than a newspaper report where the person asked, is not explicitly named? It can at most be a rather vague guess that she in fact is a wannabe.

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

20 Jan 2021, 17:50

I'm just wondering where the notion that she is a successfull wannabe stemms from. Is there any proof other than a newspaper report where the person asked, is not explicitly named? It can at most be a rather vague guess that she in fact is a wannabe.
[/quote]

Please see my post of August 2018 which is an interview she gave under an assumed name detailing how she is a successful wannabe

toro
Germany

21 Jan 2021, 11:09

I realy don't get how this proofs anything. Can you tell us please how you come to the conclusion that Susan Smith is in fact Valerie Hirschfield?
When you google her, you find a lot if Interviews with her where SHE tells the story that sche losot her leg due to an Staphylococcus aureus infection.

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

21 Jan 2021, 14:19

toro wrote:
21 Jan 2021, 11:09
I realy don't get how this proofs anything. Can you tell us please how you come to the conclusion that Susan Smith is in fact Valerie Hirschfield?
When you google her, you find a lot if Interviews with her where SHE tells the story that sche losot her leg due to an Staphylococcus aureus infection.
Of course she does, she is hardly likely to admit publicly that she is a successful wannabe is she? She is now extremely well known for her paddleboard activities, fund raising etc and is quite a public figure

How do I know she is a successful wannabe and that she gave an interview as Susan Smith? Because she told me so and at one time I exchanged emails with her as Valerie Hirschfield. I also requested a particular pose / photograph during the time she was far more open about posting photos and videos, which she happily supplied.

She was at one time an enthusiastic poster on a Yahoo forum for BIID called I think 'Fighting it' using the name 'Waterlily' (others may put me right on that name, my memory is not what it was) She was quite open about it but made a strict rule that her young sons (as they were at that time) should not find out