LAK pretender

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся
Sex: male

LAK pretender

27 Apr 2018, 15:44

I am a LAK pretender (since I was a young boy) I get so turned on by walking in public on wooden underarm crutches as a one legged man. I dont have BIID and I am not really a wannabe I just get a great sexual turn on by pretending. I love for ladies to see me with my empty pants leg pinned up to my 'stump'. I met a girl who was clearly turned on by my one leggedness and she was just as excited when I revealed I was pretending. I love SAK ladies especially on crutches with trousers with the empty leg pinned up Mid thigh amputations are my favourite

Topic Author
fakeamp
Интересующийся

LAK pretender

14 May 2018, 17:04

I have just returned from spending a whole weekend away in a nice hotel as a one legged man. It was a fantastic sexual experience crutching around the hotel, the grounds and in my room on wooden underarm crutches with the empty left leg of my pants pinned to the side of my 'stump'
I got really turned on seeing and being seen by two lovely ladies both of whom chatted to me and one actually sat next to me on a settee with her thigh against my 'amputated' side. I suspect at least one of them was turned on by my one leggedness and I had a huge erection all weekend
Please lets hear about other pretenders adventures in private or public

mixer
Интересующийся
LAK pretender

22 May 2018, 21:55

fakeamp, wow! that should look really realistic. Could you share some pics? Great experience.