wheelchair wannabe

Forum rules
Communication only in English!!!
Messages in other languages will be deleted!!!

Dakwannabe
Sex: -

Re: wheelchair wannabe

28 Mar 2022, 14:07

For me being high DAK is most classy type of amputation. Two hardly usable stumps making my adaptation wheelin around in funky litte chariot of active rehab. I would gladly sit my legless butt in my active chair living my amputee life at fullest. My greatest desire to go on the disco party with a dance floor and go all out with awesome wheelie tricks. Chicks probably would be curious at least. I would not mind be legless fuuck boy for long legged chicks to experience a touch of stump in your puussy in exchange for her long toes on my injured legs. With a life like this I would plow and shamelessly show my stumps in public . I would be the hottest on every party with those wheelz going wild. Every day in a chair with just two nubs enough to satisfiy a woman. Peace

Veronica
Sex: female

16 Apr 2022, 20:49

Dakwannabe, gosh, every sentence from this your post drives me crazy... please write more.

Dakwannabe

21 Apr 2022, 16:23

Thanks for credit. I have more stories but are you interested in male wannabe stories or female too? I mean, mostly I write trauma based stories, either female or male. But seening all those Dak guys made me fanstasise about legless self more xD

alloid_wann
Новичок
Sex: male
Ваш Знак зодиака: Весы

22 Apr 2022, 15:06

Dakwannabe wrote:
Thanks for credit. I have more stories but are you interested in male wannabe stories or female too? I mean, mostly I write trauma based stories, either female or male. But seening all those Dak guys made me fanstasise about legless self more
You are great at describing yourself as a DAK. Tell your fantasies

Veronica

23 Apr 2022, 20:20

Dakwannabe wrote:
Thanks for credit. I have more stories but are you interested in male wannabe stories or female too? I mean, mostly I write trauma based stories, either female or male. But seening all those Dak guys made me fanstasise about legless self more xD

Yep. As for me (and I can see I'm not the only fan) - male wannabe stories are the most exciting, I used to enjoy stuff like that from paradevo. But your wriring is incredibly different 'cause it's not girly, and that's why so hot ))

*** Sorry for mistakes, english's not my native language

Dakwannabe

14 May 2022, 18:02

No prostetics at all just little, active chair to roll around with stumps gracefully covered in special baggy pants. What an adventure it would be. Although, Im aware that in fact its quite serious disability and overall costs are enormous. Therefore I would have had at least few million dollars in belongings so I would not risk to become a burden at any point of my rehabilitaion and after. So, I have to become millionarie in order to fullfill my wannabe dream xD Had it succed I would not have to worry about the job but I could do whatever I want, making. active rehab all fun :D . I want too see faces of people when I ride into club and go all out on a dance floor, swinging and spining one wheelie into another, showing off my little funky chair. I bet there would be a lot of women to date me. Mostly by curiousity I guess but I would not mind to try many relationships before I meet someone who want me as I am. I wonder how it feels to swirl into p*ssy with stumps, one or another getting it all moist from her juices. How would it look when you see young, handsome guy with strong upper body that sits in minimalistic chair with just little stumps elegantly covered in bagpants and with great ease and skill operates himself indepedently whatever he goes. Even though its fantasy I can imagine myself on dance floor when I could turn those wheels on fire with front wheels flying in air with every funky combo showing off my crazy adaptive skills. I want to show off how I tamed this chariot of active lifestyle and show off that I dedicated myself to those wheels from day I sat and just felt thats best day of my life and I can live as hot young lad ready for chicks to show me their cute legs and feet. I am still feet fetishist too so its obvious I would love to get my stumps massaged by long toed chick. Of course I would have taken the best care to my stumps, making them short, round and smooth with one wide but clean scar each. With such cute stumpies I could show them off on the beach or just in hot day i would wear regular sporty pants which uncover stumps only at their bases. With great stumped style I bet there would a nice girl to really get into me and she would put her cute bare feet on my funky chair saddle. She would be hottest chick in the party with even a bit skanky short dress and she would hop on my legless "lap" making my dick as long as stumps. T.B.C

Veronica

05 Jun 2022, 18:25

Dakwannabe, WOW that was exсiting, I just hope not too much for public board :oops: . In my northern country we say "thanks for c*m and come again" You're talented writer, U know, E. L. James and Jojo Moyes should feel nervous. I can see the special things U use that could turn into dev even ordinary girl: - combine good-looking guy and such serious injury as high Dak amputation is, and wheelchair with dance floor, but the hottest part is that the character of the story is ambitious in his situation, wants to be independent and self-conscious. Not every abled body men want to be a men I mean "Not to be a burden" have financial freedom and dominate. Do you have the same writing style when you play from other female side? U wrote U've got female stories too. And could U share what do U like more and why?
As for me, after reading I was inspired to do an owesome pedicure and went dancing :D

Dakwannabe

16 Jun 2022, 17:28

Thanks for consideration. I mean, yes, I do have female stories, more or less hardcore xD. The problem is I just recognized I don't have any in english just in my native. I would have to translate them which is not problem about english but reading itself, whatever language, turns me on and, you know xD I will try though. Lets hope I shall endure this :D :good:

Veronica

30 Jun 2022, 23:24

Dakwannabe, Yeah let's hope. :D Just I think U should worry about translation only if you want to grab some new male or non-straight-female audience and share your great novels with them. Start an account as a writer at Amazon... Sell each per 3$... Become a billionaire... :) I was asking about preferences but already got an answer from your other messages here.

Veronica

30 Jun 2022, 23:26

That's amazing how well educated people are here... Multi language speakers, athletes, just handsome at least :lol: